Ephiny

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-10-2015, 05:35 PM
The sun peeked throw the autumn tree and displayed an almost fairy like atmosphere that was calm and peaceful with the odd fuzzy animal darting around. Laying in the shade, the young dam awoke from her slumber, stretched, and decided to venture around these new lands some more. Moments later the scent of apple's caught her attention.

Arriving at border she stopped and lifted her head slightly as the scent of a pack of sorts filled her scenes much to her disappointment since she could not continue her exploring, deciding that temptation was too much she tilted her head back and allowed a soft song to slip from her lips, caring with it a message that she was standing on the border before she reclined and sat down and simply waited for a response

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
08-11-2015, 07:00 PM

Spring was slowly giving way to summer. The days warmed considerably; the rise in temperature finally triggering the ripening of some of Imperium's fruits. The smell of fallen and fermenting fruit permeated the air. The too sweet aroma wafted far and wide; the breeze carrying the scent as far north as the Knolls and as far south as the Caves. With the smell came an abundance of small game and now more than ever Valentine was pleased with his decision to claim the Orchard.

It was hard to walk through such a serene place and come out ill tempered, and so it was with a rather mellow disposition that the King finally laid eyes on the caller. He studied her as he approached, his eyes casually running across her person as he tried to gauge exactly what kind of wolf he was going to be dealing with.

Finally, in a thunderous voice, he greeted the woman, "Greetings and welcome to Imperium. My name is Valentine Imperialis and I am the Rex, or alpha. What's your business here today?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Ephiny

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2015, 11:19 AM
For the waiting period, the young dame rested herself and simply admired her surroundings, she always found something calming around nature. A moment or two passed before the scent of a male caught her attestation, flicking her ears she rose upon her paws as the larger male came in to view. Allowing her eyes to trail over his form, she tilted her head every slightly to the side before she allowed a  smirk to play upon her lips.
Waiting for the male to finish talking she dipped her head slightly."Greetings, I must say these lands are impressive, as are you. she cooed softly as she allowed her gaze to wonder around her environment once more before she looked to him once more."My name is Ephiny, I seek passage throw your lands I tend to explore. she continued as she shifted her weight slightly wondering what the male was thinking at this moment.."I understand If you seek a payment of a sorts thus I am willing to bargain if that is your wish.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

08-16-2015, 06:02 PM

The woman dipped her head in a polite greeting before parting with a pair of compliments. Being the vain creature he was, the corners of Valentine's mouth lifted in a small, lopsided smirk, but he accepted the words without comment. So far this meeting was going well. Hopefully she wasn't buttering him up for a harebrained scheme like that man Antonio had tried to do.

"It's a pleasure, Ephiny," he rumbled with a dip of his head. What was this? She wanted to walk through Imperium? How odd! He'd never gotten a request like this before. And she spoke of a trade of sorts. Payment, eh? He eyed her speculatively, wondering what all she could be selling.

For a few moments his eyes sought out the horizon as he considered her request. After careful considering his gaze locked on the woman again. "Tell me," he began, "why not just go around? Then there would be no need for payment." Perhaps she was a spy, seeking passage for the sole purpose of gathering information.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Autumn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Ephiny
08-17-2015, 02:53 PM
A soft smile pulled upon her lips when she noticed the smirk on the male, stroking his ego seemed like a good idea and it seemed to have worked for now much to her own delight.Flicking her ears she listened attentively to the males words before she turned to look over her shoulder to were the male was watching before a soft chuckle escaped her lips.
"Walking around your land seems like a good idea..." she began before she turned to look at the large male once more But one can only admire something when close up and I tend not to do something half assed. she stated with a chuckle before took a stride towards him.Carefully she aimed to circle the male, allowing her orbs to absorb his features before she  brushed her snout along his shoulder to take in his scent, should he allow the contact.
"I a sure you, I mean no harm, are you can tell from my scent, I am a rouge so you need not think I seek to spy upon your pack or yourself she stated before she chuckled slightly "however stalking such a creature like yourself seems like an exhilarating game of sorts" she cooed softly before she teasingly, placed a gentle nip on his ear before she returned to her spot before him."Surely we can come to some agreement?
If I forget to reply please remind me

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

08-21-2015, 07:10 PM

The woman moved closer and Valentine's ears flicked back in response. He held his ground; this was his territory after all. She was taking far too many liberties with his personal space. The beginning gentle mussing of the fur on his shoulder was enough to send him reeling around to face her before she could fully brush against him. The King growled a warning, displeasure causing his hackles to rise slightly. She managed to surprise him and nip at his ear, which only served to further his displeasure. "Know your place," he rumbled.

She assured him she meant no harm and it was entirely possible that she spoke the truth. However, that did little to correct the blatant disrespect she was showing him. "And a dangerous one too," he commented dryly. She'd made it very clear what kind of agreement she had in mind; very little was left to the imagination. "Why should I trade passage for something I can get for free?" It was a fair question. Sex was something he got an abundance of. It wasn't exactly a scarce commodity that he had to scrounge up and save for.

""

Ephiny

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-31-2015, 03:38 PM
The response she gained from her light touches was quite amusing to say the least, it seemed that dominants poured from the males body, something she had grown a custom to liking after all being a push over was not going to get to far in life. Tilting her head ever slightly she could not help but allow a faint smile to play upon her lips at the males question.
Males Always seem to think with the wrong head she cooed in a soft chuckle before she sighed softly and reclined to sit upon the domain. A moment or two passed as silents lingered in the air before she spoke againSurely there is something you seek? in return for letting me pass? she questioned hoping that there was at-least something.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

09-05-2015, 09:22 AM

"Males always seem to think with the wrong head." At this he frowned, his tail lashing once behind him in agitation. Such a statement did not raise his opinion of her. She would rather he think solely with his dick? Did she think that would make him more malleable, more inclined to trade passage for sleeping with her? How easily such a thing could backfire on her. Here he was King and he could have whatever he wanted. No one would stop him if he choose to take this woman without regardless of her wishes.

Perhaps deciding that touching him again without his permission wasn't a good idea, the woman nonchalantly seated herself. Valentine remained where he was, as he was; he stood tall and proud with dominance etched into every line of his person. He hadn't decided how to handle this woman yet. Really, he ought to just send her packing with a stinging reminder that he was not to be toyed with, but he wasn't quite ready to do that.

Ignoring her questions, Valentine chose to voice his own. "Why should I even entertain the idea? Since you seem so content on presenting yourself as a cheap harlot, why shouldn't I just take what I want from you and deny you passage? Or," his gaze darkened, the threat intentional as he sought to either drive her away or force a response with an appropriate amount of submission, "Keep you?"

""

Ephiny

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Flicking her tail at her side an amused smile pulled on the dames lips as she watched the male before her continue to remain tense something she assumed was a natural thing when a pack was involved. As the males voice became audible she  allowed her ears to twitch showing she was listening to the males message. Once he finished a soft chuckle escaped her jaws."cheap harlot? you say? that is not very polite dear Sir" she stated before she tilted her head slightly to the side.

"Keep me? She stated before a glimmer of  interest became visible within her dark orbs she was always interested in the workings of pack life but had never seemed to find one she could live within, pondering the idea for the moment she came to the conclusion that she had nothing  to loose and so she rose  upon her paws once more and carefully moved to the male once more, once she was a few inches away from him she slowly allowed her body to slip to the domain below her before she rolled her weight until her snow like fur on her underside was visible before she lifted her head back so her neck was shown and well within striking distance since at this moment her part of her hear was resting next to the males fore-paws."Seems like a fair deal Sir, I tend to be a decent hunter but I tend to know more  about these lands around in  this world, Should you seek Information on herbs or herds I shall seek it out." she cooed in a soft tone as she allowed her ears to fall flat upon her skull.

{Sorry for the slow responses, work got out of hand lately ><}

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

09-20-2015, 03:07 PM

She was a bit too eager to become his property and really, he wondered if she understood what exactly she had just agreed to. He hadn't been saying that he wished her to join Imperium, rather, he'd been threatening her with enslavement. But hey, if she was okay with that and not going to fight him to keep her freedom then he wasn't going to complain. That would save him a few wounds and recovery time. He moved to stand over her, his head hanging above her exposed throat. "I don't think you understand me, woman. If you are going to present yourself as a cheap harlot, which you have, then that is what you'll be here." When he'd said he'd keep her, he'd meant it. "Are you really so eager to become someone's possession?"

""

Ephiny

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Remaining were she was, she lay almost too comfortably at the males of the male and simply ached her head slightly to look up at him when another flurry of questions came from the beast. Listening to him a sly smirk crossed her lips, she knew very well what she was getting herself in to and simply viewed the whole thing as an interesting adventure after all she was only playing with her life.
Allowing a soft chuckle to escape her jaws she lay her head against the domain once more. " I a sure you I understand, and as far as me accepting it, well that depends on the canine I get saddled with, If said canine is as handsome as you are, then I have little to complain about" she cooed hoping to stroke his ego slightly more.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

09-20-2015, 08:24 PM

Her words drew a snort from him. She was peculiar, that was for sure. He'd never readily accept the yolk of slavery and he most certainly would fight to the death to ensure he never became someone's plaything as this woman was so nonchalantly doing. Did she really grasp the weight of the situation? That she was willingly allowing herself to become a toy? That he could do whatever he liked with her regardless of her wishes?

Intrigued, Valentine stared down at her as he contemplated his next move. She parted with flattering words and he chuckled, the corners of his mouth lifting in dark amusement. "My dear, you belong to me." His tone sarcastic, he murmured, "Welcome to Imperium."

""

Ephiny

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-21-2015, 03:47 PM
Remaining still she simply watched as the male seemed to be troubled with something however it only lasted for a moment before she spotted a crack of a smile slowly creeping along the males features. seeing it, she too allowed a small smile  to show upon her features." so the big bad wolf does smile then?" she cooed softly before she rose to her paws once more when the male welcomed her to his lands.
Dipping her head once more she thanked him and waited for him to turn and return to the depth of his domain before she soon followed, remaining near his left flank as her wondering orbs took in her surroundings... such a beautiful place this was indeed...

~Exit ~