gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-12-2015, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015, 02:46 PM by Rhythm.)

Rythm had decided early that morning that she was going to take a day trip to Abaven. She needed to catch up on Vail's development and spend some much needed time with her older niece. How had she been since the last they'd spoke? Was she doing a good job of being an older sister? Did she like it, what part of Vail was her favorite? There were so many question to be asked of Shaye, Rhythm didn't waste any time in making her way across the lands to where her family still took up residence. Allen was lingering in Bass's stead, and he's told her she was just as welcome there as she'd always been. Of course she would howl before she crossed into the territory and sought out Shaye first. She had no doubts Motif was entangled in Vail's presence, and Shaye was still Rhy's number one girl. So she'd call out for her niece shortly after crossing into Abaven.

She wouldn't stop her pace as she called out, she'd keep actively searching as she thought of everything she had to tell Shaye. She had a new apprentice now, not that Vana could ever hope to take Shaye's place as Rhythm protégée. The girl was almost old enough to start talking boys, did she have a crush yet? Oh she was very much excited to catch up with the young wolf.
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-12-2015, 02:22 PM

Through Rhythm was never far from her mind, she had found a lot of reasons to get distracted, and months had slipped through her paws since she had seen her Auntie next. Oh man, she had so much to tell her. She needed to know about her bestest friend ever, and how a kind old Alpha had given her some training in fighting, the foundation stuff that you started with, they hadn't gotten a chance to delve further yet.

Rhythms howl would be everything she could have ever asked for. Her head jerked up, she bounced to her paws and shook out her coat. She didn't hesitate for a moment before she was sprinting across the territory. She didn't even slow when Rhythm was within her sights, no, the fully grown, over sized pup just kept on going until she was bowling into her Auntie and the pair of them would fall in a tangled pile. Only then did giggle, dig her head into her Auntie's neck and cry “Rhythm!” like the sight of her Auntie was the best present in the entire world.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-12-2015, 02:38 PM

Shaye was quick, in only a few minutes Rhythm would be greeted by the sound of paws thrumming against the earth. Looking to see, she watch as her tall relative swiftly overtook the distance between them. Rhythm didn't attempt to move out of the way, but would let Shaye knock her to the ground and the two would end up in a heap on the grass. She'd join in the joyful laughter as Shaye showered her in affection. "Hello, Shaye." She'd return easily, unable to lift herself from the taller girl's grasp. "I missed you too!" She'd not even try to remove herself as she nuzzled the younger wolf back. It had been too much time since they'd spent time together. "How are you?" She'd ask first, "How about Vail and your parents?" Not that she didn't intend on seeing them as well, but she wanted to hear it from Shaye until she got to them.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-12-2015, 02:52 PM

Rhythm fell easily with Shaye to the grass and didn't attempt to pry herself from the younger girls grip. Shaye laughed, happy and carefree as she nuzzled her head into her Auntie's shoulder, showering her in kisses and head bumps and happy laughter. She hadn't even realized just how much she missed her Auntie. She couldn't believe she had let months slip by without seeing her. Back when Rhy had first left, she hadn't even let more then a week slip by before she was sneaking off to spend time with her favorite person in the world. “Oh Rhy” she said happily, content. It warmed her heart, it made her what she was to know how much Rhy loved her, trusted her, how Rhy had come here to seek her out and that Shaye had been the only name on Rhythm's lips.

“I'm fantastic! I met Arcus and now he's my bestest friend in the whole entire world. I meet Voltage, and he showed me how to do defenses in fighting... I decided I wanna be a fighter, just like you Rhy! We can fight and heal and do anything, right!?” she asked her Auntie excited, laughter still falling easily from her lips. “Vail is good, she got a little bit of a scare, but she's fine now. She's learning how to be a wolf like the rest of us, but she doesn't seem that interested in healing. But that's ok.” Shaye said easily. “Mummy and daddy are good. Motif never lets Vail out of her sight tho” she giggled again, letting her head flop against Rhythm's shoulder.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-12-2015, 03:36 PM

She got all kinds of snuggles and wouldn't hesitate to return them in kind to her young neice, giggles and loves were the perfect combination as she basked in Shaye's love. She'd missed the young wolf a whole lot too, somehow they'd gone almost a season with out seeing each other. Obviously a whole lot had to have been going on for such a gap to be breached. It was like they'd never been apart though, Shaye would easily spill all of her excitement. A new best friend, fighting lessons! Rhythm's expression would reflect each emotion she had to the list of things Shaye had done since they'd last spoken. "Anything" She'd assure before Shaye went on to mention her little sister and her parents. Vail was turning out to be a handful it seemed. To spite her disability maybe? She didn't seem to have much interest in healing, but that wasn't much of a surprise. For a little handful like her it wasn't likely she would feel comfortable sitting through long lessons. "You've been keeping up on your studies with out me then?" She'd ask curiously as she continued to nuzzle her niece.
""

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-12-2015, 03:51 PM

Rhythm was her hero, and she would easily agree that anything the duo desired could be within their grasp. She would watch the emotions play out on Rhythm's face with pride as she blurted out all the wonderful things that had been going on in her life. Rhythm wouldn't comment on much of it except to ensure the young apprentice had kept up on her studies. She shuffled uncomfortably, glancing up at Rhythm sheepishly. “I collected some herbs, but otherwise... its hard to sit down and study when your not there Rhy. You make it fun! That's why... I don't want any other healer teacher but you” she admitted shyly, looking up at her Auntie through her lashes as the other girl nuzzled her. “I was thinking, maybe you could help me learn to fight too? Voltage made it fun but I bet you could teach me some stuff too” she pointed out eagerly.
""

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-15-2015, 08:34 PM

While it was apparent she was beginning to find herself enjoying the fight, Rhythm was a little surprised to hear that she hadn't been to any healers lessons besides her own. Gathering herbs was a very good alternative, and she felt flattered at her niece's words, but.. Before she could say anything Shaye would nuzzle her and ask her about fighting lessons too. Rhythm didn't think she'd be able to say no to that face. "You know I will," She'd nuzzle back into Shaye's fur. "You've gotta promise you'll try and study with other teachers though, in healing and fighting. I don't know everything, and the more wolves you listen to the more knowledge you'll gain." Rhythm didn't turn down knowledge from anyone, no matter how dull their words might be. She knew Shaye's young mind would have a more difficult time of focusing, but she loved her craft she could achieve it.
""