gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-12-2015, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 10:40 AM by Lillianna.)

retro - proper placement after maim.

Serpent Plains

Fire. Fire in her face, her leg - fire all over her. Whose fault? Her own. Somewhat. Mostly the Imperium bitch's. Of course, it was Lillie's fault for being determined to limp her way back to Abaven without any help - why would she accept the help of someone who doesn't care? So she limped in front of Motif, ears back, tail up and with determination.

Well, now she was here - and just about ready to collapse. Stubbornly, she sat herself down with care, grimacing as her shoulder - the one popped out of place - got jarred again by the movement. It was nthing she hadn't gotten accustomed to with that walk - just like she got used to the dried blood - well, mostly dried - on her face, the pain in her eye that made her want to cry every time she blinked... who ever said stubbornness didn't get you places?

She was smart enough to realize when things would go too far - and refusing a healer was definitely going too far. So she sat and waited, jaw stubbornly sat as she faced away from Motif's den, and prepared to ignore all attempts of contact until the healer arrived.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-12-2015, 04:40 PM

Motif was so glad when crossed over the pack borders, through it was still with reluctance that she put down Vail outside their den and ushered the girl inside. From the moment she had realized Vail was missing, the young girl had consumed her mind, had left no room for Motif to think of anything or anyone else. Now that they here back on Abaven soil, her thoughts, at last turned to her ward. She felt a pain in her chest as she realized she had, somehow, let down Mira's child. No matter what Lillie had done to provoke the girl, she hadn't deserved the deep wounds across her face, to feel pain at such a young age. She knew the girl was mad at her, perhaps even despised her for thinking of nothing else but Vail in those moment.

“I'm here” she said softly, not attempting to push her affections on the girl who's stubbornness hadn't allowed Motif to help her at all on the journey here. She just needed Lillie to know that she was here now, even if it was too late for that, that she did love and care for the other. There was still a trace of anger inside Motif's own heart – that Lillie wouldn't guess that Vail would follow her, when Vail so clearly looked up to Lillie as she did not anyone else, not even Shaye. Lillie and Vail where as close as sisters, had been encouraged to see eachother as sister, how could Lillie not see Vail following her so far from home? There would be new rules set down after this incident, but she could not yell at Lillie, who had by far suffered the worst in this instance. Instead, she howled for Shaye to come and see to Lillie.

"Speech"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-12-2015, 04:48 PM

Shaye wouldn't expect the call from her mother, Motif didn't seek her out often, her mother always had her arms busy with little Vail and Shaye was trusted to explore and do her own thing without a worry. She would realize, after one step, that she wasn't asking for Shaye her daughter she was asking for Shaye the healer a feeling inside of her would burst free, a feeling of pride and honor that it would be her name that her mother would call when she sought out a healer, that she trusted Shaye to know what she was doing. She grabbed a mouthful of herbs and raced off to her family's den, hesitating as she saw Lillie on the outside, her mother standing a few steps away.

“lil” she asked softly, as she moved to her friends side. She gasped when she saw the girls face, it was torn and bloody, and no amount of healing would take away the scaring she was sure to get. “oh dear” she said softly, she had only delbt with minor words, and under Rhythm's supervision. This was a big ask from Shaye, and she took a breath to steel herself before going ahead. “Take this for the pain” she said softly, looking up at Lillie with big worried eyes as she handed over a herb. Next she grabbed Trillium and some water that was sitting outside the den. She cleaned the wound quickly, gasping and making noises of amazement as she saw just how much damage had been done to the girl. “You must be really brave” she said, Lillie hadn't even been crying when she had seen her, just lying their stoically. She put together a poultice before banding the thing, the leafy bandage covered one eye and half her face, and she sat back and looked up at Lillie's soft red fur, at what was once a gentle face , before kissing the girls cheek on a side away from the injuries.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-12-2015, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015, 09:56 PM by Lillianna.)

An ear flick - that's all Motif would recieve in acknowledgement to her words. Lillianna didn't have the heart to ignore her completely - but she was too proud, too stubborn to do anything more than acknowledgement. It was only when Shaye appeared did she move from her position, turning her head to regard the blue female with one cool green eye. It softened upon the girl's reaction: she couldn't exactly find it in herself to be mean or ignore the healer, any more than she could deny she was wounded.

When the herbs for pain were set down, she looked down at them. To take them or no? She... could not exactly bend down to get them. Or chew them. "My shoulder is wounded. And my jaw," she muttered, low enough so only Shaye heard, if the girl heard at all. She winced as Shaye began cleaning the wound; her jaws parting slightly to prevent herself from grinding her teeth; oh it hurt so. She could feel the tears prickling at the corner of her eyes - she blinked them away. She. Would. Not. Cry. Her breath hissed in short gasps as Shaye did her work, only disrupted by a short laugh at Shaye's comment: "If I was, it wouldn't be me with these wounds." Then she fell silent, focused on only that one thing.

Green eye swiveled around, the pain-filled glaze slipping away as Lillianna snapped into focus when Shaye stepped back after delivering that lick. Attempting a smile - it came more of a grimace - she murmured to the girl, "My shoulder is... out of place, I think."

speech

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Lillie would speak to her very softly, attempting to give a list of her injuries. Shaye busied herself over them, occasionally chewing her lip and looking worried as she debated over one herb or another. She would occasionally cast Lillie a concerned look, clearly worried about the girl. Shaye didn't often worry, it wasn't in her nature to be concerned, afraid, or any other kind of negative emotion, and it spoke volumes that her bright and kind gaze was shadowed. When Lillie spoke again, pointing out how shaye's statement was wrong, shaye would hesitate before speaking again. Her own tone was soft and she cast a gaze over to motif, who's back was to them, before she spoke. "Sometimes, the bravery is in choosing NOT to fight" like for example how motif chose to fight with rhy over her decision to move... Shaye always thought the bigger thing to do would have been to let it go. She shook her head, she had bigger things to worry then the patchy relationships in her family.

Shaye had thought she had found all her wounds, and when lille spoke again she would gasp softly "Oh!" She said. What a wonderful healer she was turning out to be... She hadn't even fully diagnosed her patient! She fretted for a moment before grabbing a soft price of bark "put this between your teeth, please" she whispered before moving behind the girls shoulder, taking a breath to steel herself, and pushing weight into the girls injury to move the dislocated shoulder back into place. That done, she looked Lillie over, wondering if she had missed anything else. The girl looked exhausted, mentally and emotionally and shaye knew she would need to mix up a poultice to give her node and immunity a boost well she recovered, and to help lesson the scarring. "Can I den with you tonight?" She asked, her voice still soft, and her lip twisted in worry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-13-2015, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015, 10:05 PM by Lillianna.)
Lillie's mouth opened, then closed; then the girl looked around. She was half tempted not to reply - pride, you see? - buuut it was Shaye. And she'd feel bad about deceiving the girl. Of course, she also hated the thought of... admitting her wrongs. Nevermind the fact that the Imperium bitch was more in the wrong than she ever would be, not that anyone would see it that way. She was attacked, so it was obviously her fault. Fur would raise on Lillie's back momentarily, lips peeling back just a little before the red girl got herself under control and forced her fur flat again.

"It isn't when you might have provoked it a little," she finally muttered, barely audible: if the healer heard, it would be barely, and rather difficult to have heard in the first place. An ear twitched when Shaye began fussing; Lillie shook off her bad attitude - as much as she could, to murmur a few soothing words. "It's okay, this is your first time with a big wound, right?" It would make sense if it was, with the tiny little mistakes. Plus she would have heard of another big injury like this, right? A good example of a mistake would be the stick. Lillie shook her head to the stick, murmuring, "Would hurt jaw." When Shaye pressed against her shoulder, she had to resist gritting her teeth: this was why the stick was offered. Forcing her jaws apart, she screeched as weight was shoved on the shoulder, and then groaned as it popped back into place, sliding completely down, panting. Relief was on her features, and she looked at Shaye with an expression of pure gratitude. A small smile perked her lips and she nodded wearily to Shaye. "Yeah, I don't mind that all." And to her own surprise, she really didn't.

"Speech" think "you"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-15-2015, 02:52 PM

Shaye tilted her head, regarding the girl she considered as her half-sister. She had no idea what had happened and didn't think it was a good time to pry. She knew Lillie was unhappy, and in pain, and it also seemed she at least in part blamed herself for what had happened. She was curious, but it was born more of worry and wondering how to make things better, then anything else. When Lillie spoke again, she blushed easily, it was pretty obvious wasn't it? “Well, first time unsupervised” she admitted, hiding her eyes as Lillie likely realized just how green the healer attending her was.

Shaye would make another mistake, one again as large as an incorrect diagnosis, she had forgotten about the damaged jaw when she offered the bark. She just had to hope Lillie wouldn't injure herself further and Shaye put the dislocation back into place. With that done she examined the jaw again to ensure Lillie hadn't messed up the bandage and reopened the wound. Ensuring it looked okay, she nodded, shuddered once with nerves and took a breath. “Good” Shaye said, smiling past her worry.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-30-2015, 02:13 PM
Lillie smiled when Shaye admitted it. She poked the girl lightly with her nose. "Don't be embarrassed," she admonished. "You're doing great!" And she meant it, too; Lillie truly did feel the girl was doing good. Not perfect, but that's alright. People made mistakes, and these were pretty tiny mistakes and they were easily caught. It didn't hurt her further, so. She smiled again, lightly. "Thank you," she murmured. "Again, you did really well. Your mentor would and should be proud."[/color] The wounded girl then stood, stretching out her legs. Oooh, it felt nice to be able to move all her legs again. And, she concluded, it was time for her to sleep. "Gonna go sleep," she informed Shaye, starting to head towards her den with Shaye in tow

-exit-

"Speech" think "you"