Diamáchi Plots

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
08-14-2015, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2015, 05:03 PM by Mithras.)
This thread will be used as a general hub for Diamáchi plots and news!
Right now we're focusing on recruiting and creating new members!

GETTING STARTED
If you have a character you would like to see join the Diamáchi, you may post below requesting a thread!

If you have a character already in play, and you would like to have been a part of the Diamáchi already, post below detailing who they are, how and perhaps why they joined, and how long they've been a part of the clan. It would also be helpful to other players if you made a note of how familiar other Diamáchi wolves ought to be with them.

If you have been given an adoptable Diamáchi, post here introducing them to other players! Similarly, please post who they are, how and perhaps why they joined, and how long they've been a part of the clan.

CURRENT EVENTS
BRAGGARTS AND THIEVES: Story time! This is a Diamáchi group thread, for members to come together and for players to settle in! The winner with the best story will receive a table as a prize!
AW Join-Up thread for any interested players! (Vivek)

PLAYER DIRECTORY
A current list of all active Diamáchi Characters (Alphabetical Order)
Bogdan Dragomir (Keno)
Irie Diamáchi (Keanai)
Káti Thyre (Lunar)
Lyre Diamáchi (Chrono)
Mithras Aeris (Fox)
Natalia (Toothless)
Talon (Nyx)
Vitality (Tally) Diamáchi (Arin)
Wraith Diamachi (Tealah)

ADOPTION THREAD LINK
For all those interested in bringing a new wolf into play!

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!

Aláwo

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Novella
08-14-2015, 12:12 PM
I'll need a bit help with getting Aláwo to join the Diamáchi. She's been on her own for a while so I imagine she'll be a little on the uneasy side and will likely need a bit of patience and a lot of encouragement.

Sorcha

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-14-2015, 03:27 PM
>.>
<.<
-plops down Sorcha- She's not completely finished yet, but this is my new babu. She's not even a season old and she lost all of her family and right now she just wants someone to be there for her. I could maybe see someone maybe convincing her to join. although it wouldn't take much xD

Vivek

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2015, 05:04 PM
Vi wants in please!

He'll behave, he honestly just wants to stalk Mithras but I mean >>

He'll still behave.

He needs a new group anyways now that his fam is gone.

Vitality

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-14-2015, 05:06 PM
Vitality (or rather, Tally) will need some love
She's 1, adoreable, lots of imagination and a gentle smile, she was born in the clan and I really dunno what her blood relation is to the other diamachi's, whether they're cousins or..just a convoluted mess, whatever

But I'd love to plan some threads for her, just a few. :3

Irie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
keanai
08-14-2015, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2015, 06:43 PM by Irie.)
Irie is aliiiive. <3 And Irie ccan love on Vitality <3 She's supposed to be a mentor type character to the yearlings and pups, so being able to help Vitality would be awesome.

Irie will also need loves, but of a different sort. ICly, Irie wants babies. She also longs for the sort of closeness her parents had, to be close to someone like that. So she's looking for a mate. I can't promise anything - she has a mind of her own - but most likely, someone who is gentle would probably work? Again, can't promise, can't really plot. It has to happen IC c:

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
08-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Okayed this with.Fox - My char Talon joined.the group last winter. her char Mithras found him all emaciated and sickly and sorta cared for him? So Talon has been with them for a bit over a year. hes a broken, emotionally damaged guy who has always been abandoned by everyone.

He also has a missing limb from birth so he's been dealt a pretty rough hand in life. He has survived, though barely, on his own.. he's secret a tough cookie and can take a lot of stuff but on the surface he's very sweet and sensitive, though has maintained his innocence despite all he has been through.

I would love for him to have a surrogate family of sorts, or a mentor? wondering if its okay too if he took on their surname as well. I would expect him to not be terribly close to everyone but I could expect the few he is close to, to adore him? Idek

Wraith

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Tealah
08-14-2015, 08:46 PM
Hello my name is Wraith, and I have been a Diamachi from birth. I am fiercely loyal to the clan but outsiders get nothing but suspicion and disdain from me. When outsiders join the clan it takes me a while to warm up to them but eventually I will learn to be as protective and caring towards them as I would to any other Diamachi. I will make a name for myself through raiding and brawling with outsiders, so expect me to come calling if you are a fighter by inclination so we can cause trouble together. I am also gorgeous (thanks guys) but I dont really see it - I am not interested in getting a mate and children of my own. After all, I havent had the greatest example for a father and secretly I fear I will be just like he is, so dont expect me to reciprocate if that is what you are hoping for.

Natalia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-15-2015, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2015, 10:59 AM by Natalia.)

Natalia is not Diamáchi-born but has adopted the last name as a way to symbolic abandon her place as the next in line for the Tsar throne. She responds equally to both Natalia and Caecia, though the Diamáchi are likely the only ones to know of her by both names, every stranger she meets finding the name Caecia rather than her personal name. She is fluent in Russian and it is her primary language, however she can and will speak the English she knows. She is not completely fluent in English, but it's close enough - a few grammar mistakes at most. She is a fan of observation and will likely remain silent unless spoken to, as she had been trained to do by her parents.

She is a huntress. She found the Diamáchi on accident while on the run from her horror of a fiance and her parents, and she quickly joined them because she simply wanted to stop running, but she loved the idea of constantly moving. She fit in and mainly does hunting, catching as much as she can so she can personally make sure everyone has food even if they already hunt for themselves. She is guarded and has walls, but those closest to her will be able to break down those walls and actively get to know her.

Natalia does have a bit of an alter ego or personality that sometimes makes an appearance when she is fighting to defend something that she loves, or someone for that matter, and their name is Kaskad, the name given to her by an instructor per tradition when she was a pup. The instructor noted her fiery defense and noted a shift in her personality whenever situations such as that arose.

Natalia has an open thread

Lyre

gems
size
build
player
08-15-2015, 06:32 PM
I've got Lyre ready to go here ;3 she is pretty friendly and loves all of her Diamachi peeps. Anyone in the band currently is considered family and i'd love threads with all of you ^^ As for those joining she'd love to help out but you'll have to prove to her that you want to be apart of this "family"!

She was born as a Diamachi with her older sister Irie. She bound to bring home some strays and she wants to learn a lot more about healing! She can also give beginner healing lessons xD

Káti 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-15-2015, 07:03 PM
Here is Káti! You can read more about him in his profile. He was 9 months old when he was found by Vitality (discussed with Arin) during winter after he'd been separated from his mother during a blizzard. He was brought back to the Diamáchi and raised back to health he's now seeking a better life with them.

Káti is quiet and fairly reserved, definitely not outgoing. I believe he's been around long enough to know most everyone's name but the only one he really feels comfortable with at the moment is Tally.

As noted in the adoption thread his mother Aserlín is alive, well and searching for her son. Eventually, I'd like her to find him but that will be farther in the future. For now I'm good with maybe a few close friends and anyone who wants to accompany him on explorations/herb gatherings. Could also use a healing mentor.

Natalia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-15-2015, 08:40 PM
@Lyre and Káti - Natalia wants threads with all her (adopted) family. Despite her reserved nature, I think she could manage a conversation with older members of the group (not age but more of current duration of stay) and IF ANYONE WANTS, she's willing to give a bit of a Russian lesson, though it isn't required.

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-15-2015, 08:46 PM
@toothless duuude tally would love to learn some russian.

Natalia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-15-2015, 08:56 PM
(08-15-2015, 08:46 PM)Voltage Wrote: @toothless duuude tally would love to learn some russian.

Fantastic! I can toss up a quick thread or Tally could seek her out and ask for a lesson?