pick me up again (JUNIPER)

Aithusa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2015, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2015, 08:02 PM by Aithusa.)
Juniper
aithusa dominique-Netonya
strange things have happened here and stranger would it be

Things had been calm and Aithusa had to say he enjoyed the calm. His mind had been at peace, though he worried about his sister Laria when he learned she had not been with Cypress. He knew she knew their parents had passed on, and that concerned him even more. What if she went off the deep end and something happened to her? There was a pain in his chest as the silent man felt an eeriness in the air. He sighed. He should be happy, elated to find that not only did he have his brother, but he had nephews and a precious niece that he could dote on if he so chose.

He did not have a reason for not visiting them yet, but he decided that one of these day he would break the horrid habit. He let a small smile on his face as he wandered around the new territory.

template base by GINNYSAURUS
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2015, 08:26 PM
Phil was being naughty, trying to get her to wander farther from home and beyond the borders. So Juniper thought it would be a good time to put him in time out, picking up the stick in her jaws and making her way through the ship to the hole near the front where she would jump down onto the cold ground. With a quick shake of her pelt the girl would then pad away, bobbing her head from side to side with tail wagging as she looked for the perfect spot where he would not be far enough to not cause trouble but still within her sight. This was at the base of a single tree, setting the stick down and stepping back. "Now, you are on time out. Do not call me because I will ignore you Phil, okay?"

Aithusa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Juniper

In Aithusa’s aimless wandering, he pondered what his niece and nephews looked like, not knowing anything about them apart from the fact that they were Cypress’ children. He took a deep breath, holding it for a second when a voice met his ears, piquing his curiosity in a manner that demanded investigation. He noted that it was a girl’s voice, one that sounded like that of a pup. He would start his way towards the noise to hear her mention someone named Phil and how she was going to ignore her. He let a small smile creep onto his face as he made himself known. “Hello there!” He would greet in a friendly manner.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2015, 08:35 PM
Satisfied with the stick's answer the pup turned around and was going to head back inside when a wolf suddenly appeared and said hello. Juniper's tail began to wag as she looked up at the male, head tilting from side to side. "Hi there Mister, are you part of Sonticus too? Have you been hiding since those new wolves showed up?" She asked curiously, not remembering ever meeting him before so started to guess he came in with Sin and his family. The new wolves were different from her family or the few wolves she met, not as nice but she didn't think of them as mean either. They were just, doing their own thing and didn't seem to care what others had to say.

Aithusa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2015, 08:42 PM by Aithusa.)
Juniper

There was a flash of amusement in his eyes, keeping his friendly smile naturally on his face. She asked him if he was part of Sonticus and if he had been hiding since the new wolves arrived. Aithusa hadn’t been aware that there were new wolves, but he had preferred his seclusion and himself doing his part. “I’m sort of new in my own way. The leaders here is my brother and sister-in-law. And I’m looking for my niece and nephews.” He said, suspecting that the pup was his niece but not positive, knowing others could have had children of their own and just because there was a pup, didn’t mean they were related to him in any way.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2015, 08:47 PM
The leaders were his brother and sister in low, and the man was looking for his nieces and nephews. "Wait!" She barked suddenly, legs spreading out as if she was about to pounce, realization spreading over her features. "My mom is the leader here! So what if my dad is your brother?!" She gasped, whipping around and running back to the tree where the stick lay. "Phil, more family! Look! Look!" She barked happily, scooping the stick into her jaws and coming running back to Aithusa where she dropped the stick at his paws. "That's Phil!" She motioned down, then would motion to the man. "Phil, this is..." She looked up with a tilt of her head. "What is your name?"

Aithusa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Assuming Cy told names :P

Aithusa couldn’t hide the amusement in his eyes as he looked at the girl, who bounced when she announced her mother was the leader, meaning that this was Cypress’ daughter. She certainly had a knack for adventure if she was venturing out with her faithful friend stick named Phil. He grinned, looking at the stick and back to his adorable little niece. “It’s nice to meet you Phil, and you too Juniper.” He would say with a grin before introducing himself. “I’m Aithusa, but you can just call me Ai, or uncle, or whatever you want to call me.” The words were light and carefree. He was determined.

He was going to be the cool uncle.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2015, 09:03 PM
So far she was liking the man, he didn't give her strange looks for talking to Phil and wasn't trying to take him away like some people did. So when he looked at the stick then to her, she immediately put on a large toothy grin, tail wagging rapidly, slapping against her hips. "Very nice to meet you! I didn't know we had more family!" She barked happily, swinging her little butt around. When he told her his name and even gave a shorter version that she could call him, she nodded her head head and looked to Phil. "Phil likes you, but he wants you to... rescue him?!" The girl swiped at the stick, sending it twirling off to the side with a huff. "Well then, no fun with the new family." She rose her chin and flicked her tail. She would smile at Aithusa however, taking a step forward. "How do you know my name Ai?" She asked curiously, unaware of him meeting with her father and them being shared. "You can call me Juni or June though, that's what the others call me sometimes." She grinned.

Aithusa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2015, 09:08 PM
He let out a small chuckle as she fought with her friend stick thing, not entirely sure what he was supposed to call it he shrugged it off. She acted with respect before swiping at her stick and asking how he knew her name. “Your dad told me about you and your brothers, including your name.” He said with a hint of amusement as she insisted he call her Juni or June. He thought about forming nicknames but decided against it… for now. “Alright Juni… I have a question. Why would I be hiding from the new wolves?” The comment had made him wonder what it was all about.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2015, 09:22 PM
"Oooooh, that makes sense." She responded with a nod of her head, towards her dad telling him about her and her brothers names. How else would he have known? Wolves didn't have special mind reading powers... or did they? Her eyes narrowed and head turned to the side when this idea popped up, she had never really thought about it before and now that she did, what if it was possible. With a little chuckle to herself the girl would keep hold to it for now to test out another time, for now she wanted to learn about her new uncle.

Ai asked why he would be hiding from the new wolves. "Well, they aren't like us." She said simply, rolling her shoulders with a flick of her tail. The excitement faded a bit from her voice and body, but she was still in a relaxed and good mood. "One of them has these strange markings on him, red like the stuff that comes out of prey when you attack it. She began, plopping herself down on her butt but keeping her eyes on the man. "The lady is quiet and their kids aren't really nice, but they don't seem bad." With a paw she would make a little print in the thin layer of snow. "They have this skinny wolf with them that never talks, he just listens and does what they say and is always by their side."

Aithusa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2015, 09:29 PM
Aithusa would listen as his niece commented that his story made sense. The rather proud uncle would let his bum hit the floor, the strangely colored man listening intently as Juni explained that the new wolves weren’t like them. This piqued his interest even more as he wondered how they weren’t similar. The girl would go on to explain that one of them had markings in the color of blood red and the mother of the group was quiet. The kids weren’t nice and they had what sounded like a slave with him. This was something he would definitely speak to Cypress about, even if it was out of curiosity. “Are they mean to you, Juni?” He had to know, because curiosity killed the cat but for a while he was a suspect.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2015, 09:41 PM
He asked if they were mean to her, Juniper shook her head. "I haven't really talked to them or played with the kids yet, I was just watching from the ship." She answered, stretching out then standing back up. "And they are bigger, so I don't really want to play with them. I'm fine just hanging out with Phil." With mention of him she would narrow her eyes and look towards the stick laying in the snow. "Even if he is a butthead sometimes!" She stuck her tongue out then looked to Ai and smiled. "Are you going to stay here Uncle Ai? Or will you leave after meeting my brothers and sisters?" Her voice held a hint of sadness, not wanting to lose this new addition to the family she just met.