gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-15-2015, 04:20 PM

The male had taken some delicate time to fetch his wife food. A small rabbit that had tried to escape from him near the rapids. It was no match for the large man though, and he was happily moving over to the den in order to feed Limno. He was sure it was only a simple sickness, she just had been hot and not feeling well. While he had worried it was the plague it wasn't and she said she had been starting to feel better from the day previous.

Stepping into their den, he would set the rabbit down near Limno before sitting. "I brought you something to eat." Quelt whispered as he nudged her. Of course he still worried even if she said she was going to be okay. Having her die would strike a cord with him that would never be released. His solid tail wagged back and forth and he hoped to the gods that Itsume would guide Limno to healthiness.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-15-2015, 11:28 PM
I DON'T WANT THAT FOR YOU.
With the days dragging on, Limno had been feeling slightly better. The sickness had just mainly been her body feeling so drained. After she had heard word from a messenger that her brother was gone, it had put her in pour spirits as well. Quelt of course did his best to care for her, as he came through the den entrance with a rabbit. Her tail wagged back and forth as he dropped it in front of her. The hungry lady would dig into the meal already. Being unable to move for so long she had gained a bit of weight, however she still found herself very hungry in moments to call for it.

"Thank you my dear, I'm sorry about all this." Limno mumbled to him. As she curled up once more, Quelt had insisted on her seeing a healer but she had insisted many a time over that she was fine. She felt like she was getting better anyway, she just knew her season was coming around the corner and it was going to be hell. She puffed out a little in frustration.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-16-2015, 01:00 PM

Quelt watched Limno dig into the kill, at least she had an appetite which meant she was getting slightly better. He still wanted her to see a healer, she hadn't met much of the pack after all. She thanked him for the meal and then apologized only to turn over almost like she was shunning him. It made the large male frown for a moment as he went to lay up beside her. He licked her on the top of the head.

"Is something bothering you Limno?" he asked quietly. It was his job to be protecting her wasn't it. If she was unsatisfied with something, he had to do anything that would help. His two different colored orbs looked over her small frail form. Hoping that it was something he could fix at least.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-19-2015, 03:13 AM
As he curled up around her, she felt her soft fur be engulfed by the slate man. Lime green eyes going to look at him as her tail would come to rest on his. She hated to admit the only reason she stayed was because of him. She didn't quiet fit in she didn't think. Perhaps it was only because of Bass being gone. She was not yet aware he was back as she tried to snuggle deeper into Quelt's fur. "My brother has been taken in an ambush, I guess I've just been thinking about him. Perhaps that's why I was feeling ill." she muffled out to him.

Did Quelt have any siblings? Did he know how this felt? She was unsure how she felt herself. With the Summer heat in the air, her body wasn't moving like it wanted to regardless. She was better enough to get up and walk out of the den now. However, did she want to? She wasn't sure, Quelt was quite warm despite the outside being warm as well. She let out another sigh, but tried to find comfort in him.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-19-2015, 03:42 AM

The male would frown, with his siblings missing besides Kekashi he sort of knew how she felt. He had been rather close to one of his siblings. She soon fell in love and vanished though, broken off from her dependence on him. The male felt if his parents knew they wouldn't be very happy about it. Quelt would curl up more around her, trying to humm softly to give Limno at least a little bit of comfort. Even if her sweet scent tempting him filled into his nose.

"I'm sorry Limno, maybe that's why you've been feeling down. Stress can cause illness." he would say to her. Pressing his head against her back he would let out a small rumble. He himself thought it'd be best if they let out some energy. He had already gotten permission to start a family from the higher ups. He was scared though regardless. Two mates gone, on his third. Limno was his pride jewel and super important to him.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-19-2015, 02:05 PM
True but was there a way to release that stress she was feeling. Was she letting her pack mates down as if the hunter was letting down her family. If she didn't hunt they didn't eat and when they didn't eat they would die. That was how things had always been. Just her, her brothers, and adopted mother. Things in a larger pack felt like, if she didn't do anything there would be so many eyes staring at her from the background. She shut her eyes tightly for a moment and then inched away from Quelt standing on all four paws.

"How do you suggest I get rid of this stress then?" she asked mildly teasing mildly serious. As she pressed her head into Quelt's stomach in an attempt to get him to stand up. They were in the privacy of their own den after all. A small smile sparking on her face, something to get her mind off of the heat. Off of all the bad stuff in general. Maybe she should get out more, but for the time being she liked keeping to Quelt.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-19-2015, 02:19 PM

Quelt let a mild chuckle escape his throat as she tried to push him up. He stood up to her and face to face only now noticed how bright her eyes were. His tail wagging back and forth. He would lean forward to her though and press his head over her shoulder to the middle. Anything she was thinking about she didn't have to face alone. He was here for her for that reason. His toes splayed out in the dirt. "Well I have an idea, to make you maybe forget a little." he would whisper before stepping back and curling around her. Setting his head on the back of her spine.

Quelt's ears went to pin to the back of his head. Black mask facing towards the back of her head. It was maybe a strange way of releasing stress but he hadn't entirely been with a lot of women. He had never touched Irune. Venus was used to that sort of thing. Limno was special though, he wanted to treat her right in every way he could.

Speech,

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-19-2015, 02:23 PM
His actions were that of any man who wanted what she was offering. She would rather be here in her heat than elsewhere though so she was thankful for the stress onset that had come this time around. Her head followed him, watching the man speak and turn closer to the back of her spine. A small smirk grew on her face as her tail would wiggle back and forth like a cat's. Her paws digging into the underground soil as she looked at the den entrance. No one could see them here and that was more than okay.

"Than, do it." she would say bluntly. Looking back at him to bat her lime green eyes at him. She had never been with another wolf before, Quelt would be her first and she certainly hoped her last. The thought of true love crossed her mind. Even if he had been through a lot, she had not. Life was simple, as was she very simple. Limno Rivers, she was part of his family now anyway.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-19-2015, 02:27 PM
Quelt wagged his tail back and forth to the woman. She was blunt with her words, however he was certain she knew what he was hinting at. As he moved a little in a circle he would make room for himself in the den because of his bigger size. They slept in her many a time before, but this was the first time they'd be together in this way. Excitement built up in his muscles, did he want to be careful with her. Probably. As his head stretched to the back of her scruff he'd try to grab hold as gently as he could.

Of course, he hoped Limno would stick around. He hoped his feelings for her wouldn't leave either. So many things lost, he hoped to have them again and have the life that he wanted to have. He would steady himself carefully as he looked at Limno for the ready. Her batted eyes making him smiled slightly. Nothing would compare to these moments in his life.

-fade-

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-19-2015, 02:31 PM
STOP STEALING MY HEART.
Quelt was honestly stealing her heart away. When they had first met it had gone quickly. The relationship grew out of a fight for almost nothing and it was odd how they knew each other through a mutual person. Her tail would move out of the way for him as her head went to face forward. She prepared herself, not entirely knowing what any of it would feel like. Her eyes locking on the entrance of the den.

-fade-

After all was done, Limno only wanted to crawl up into Quelt's side. Curling into a small ball up against him. Hoping that he would stay some before he went out to do his duties whatever they were. Tomorrow she could get out of this den finally, do some running exercise herself. Most definitely do her own damn hunting as well. Nothing was more shameful than not being able to catch her own food let alone for others like she was meant to do.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-19-2015, 02:41 PM
Quelt curled up around his wife after those moments. She seemed a lot more relaxed now and it made him dearly happy. Never in his life had he had someone like her. Even Venus hadn't frustrated him when they first met. Limno seemed like a breath of fresh air in reality. As he settled his head on top of her curling around her to provide her with all of his warmth. Slate fur engulfing the small brown lady. As small as she was, perhaps he had a thing for the small women.

Soon enough he felt sleep coming to take him away. Black surroundings him, and the dreams of whatever tomorrow would be coming onto to him. Tail curling around her, he wondered what it would be like with their pups. A dream he had been thinking about for a very very long time. As soon as the sun in his mind set, Quelt was drifting off into sleep with Limno.

-exit limno and quelt through sleep-

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN