Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-16-2015, 12:53 PM

Sometimes Birna forgot how young she was.  Often her bones felt old and tired and she could never really remember behaving like a pup though at the same time she had never imagined being a teacher. She wasn't even really sure where to start but she had a feeling she would be training the youth known as Atreides Armada in fighting.  It was the one skill she'd been able to show in full force and the one skill she could always fall back on.  However, the youngest wolves at the meeting seemed to be about yearlings which meant she would not be that much older than her charge.  Would she really have enough wisdom to pass on to him?  She supposed she had seen more than her fair of conflict and she had successfully blinded a young bitch in war.  

Tipping her head Birna called for the boy known as Atreides Armada.  It was time for them to get to know each other and begin training.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Atreides

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Tealah
09-05-2015, 07:29 AM

So, his chance had finally come to prove himself to Valentine as a member of the pack rather than just an orphan pup who'd been dropped on him. He didn't know the woman he'd been assigned to learn from, this Birna. She was new enough to the pack that Valentine had made her fight to prove herself as a warrior at the meeting. But Atreides was optimistic; even if she wasn't a good warrior, or teacher, he was determined to improve himself one way or another. So it was with a confident bounce to his stride that he went forth at her call to meet his mentor for the first time. Reaching sight of her, he looked her over with interest. Fully as tall as Valentine, though not as tall as Angelus, she towered over Atreides though with the amount of tall wolves in the pack he wasn't intimidated. Heck, even his sisters were taller than he was, let alone the other yearlings in the pack. It wasn't new to him. "Atreides Armada reporting as ordered," he drawled. He flashed her a languid grin, the lazy smile belied by the flash of excitement in his olivine eyes. It had been way too long since he'd actually had someone to learn from.

""

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
09-13-2015, 07:10 AM

Despite herself Birna was feeling a bit nervous. What on earth did she know about being an instructor? She'd never instructed anyone in her life. For so long it had only been her and Bjorn and then when she was in a pack she had simply followed orders. Teaching…. Birna sighed. She did not want to fail her student. Imperium needed skilled, disciplined warriors but holding the future of one of the packs youths in her paws was an intimidating order.

All too soon the young man appeared. He seemed strong and she imagined he'd been training on his own for some time before their little meeting. "A pleasure to meet you Atreides Armada, I am Birna Xanilov and I will be mentoring you." Birna moved switftly from pleasantries to business. "First I wish to ask you what skills you seek to sharpen? What is your goal within Imperium?" While she could assume Atreides sought to be a warrior, for what else would Valentine have Birna be an instructor, she felt it was better to be sure. Also, to understand the young man's goals and ambitions so that she could better help him reach them.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 262ny8g.png]