gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-16-2015, 02:27 PM

BEHOLD THE EVIDENCE OF LUNARS LACK OF SELF-RESTRAINT

Anywho some of these chars were brought in to serve eventual plot purposes in a year or so ala time but until then they have nothing to do and I'm looking for plots for them.  I also figured what the hay I'll throw in some of my other chars that need plot things.  Note that for any love interests I'd prefer to thread them and see if anything develops out of it rather than pre-determining it.  Makes it a lot easier to thread.

Aserlín Thyre - Loner - 6 years

Aser is in Alacritis to look for her son and to discover what happened to her siblings.  This will probably happen later.  Til then I don't now what to do with her.  I'm open to just about anything except plots involving sex.  She's done with procreating and any rape attempts will be met with DM's.  She could use some friends, maybe some older gals to gab around with.  I'm open to her joining a pack just know that she is a temporary plot char to tie up loose ends and will mostly likely leave in the next couple years.  I'm also open for her stirring up conflict if you need devices for any plots you're working on.

Birna Xanilov - Imperium - 2 years

I'd love for Birna to meet more of her fellow packmates.  That's really it for plots at the moment for her.  She may try to get everyone together soon for a joint fighting and healing training session.  After the fighters battle they'll be required to have their wounds taken care of by a healer in order to leave.  So yea, mostly pack stuff for her.

Eilan Skaldbjorn - Loner - 6 months

Coming soon!  Still working out a few previous plot bunnies that might affect what he's available for.

Hárekr Kaltharsis - Yfir - 3 years

Is a post whore and doesn't need any more threads  xD

Inga - Loner - 8 years

My little old lady viking is eventually hoping to join Yfir.  Once she does she'll probably just stay within the pack but in the mean time I'm open to her meeting other wolves.  She's a story teller and an excellent hunter.  No violent plots please.

Integra - Loner? - 1 year

She is currently trying to join Imperium.  I'm open to doing some threads 'before" she tries to join back.  She's a healer and a wanderer and I'm open to plot ideas.  I'd like to see her make a few friends and I'm open for the idea of a romance or two when she's older.  

Karabela - Loner - 1 year

This spitfire is wandering all over ala.  Interested in her exploring and fighting maybe having a few close friends she can go exploring with.  She may be accompanied by her sister Falx on her travels.  Up for flirting but no serious flings til she's 2.

Káti - Loner - 1 year

-see the Diamachi plot page-  

Maeva - Loner - 3 years

Coming soon as I can afford her character slot.  This fiery fae is the half sibling of Lyndvarr and Lærke and is a viking shieldmaiden with a short temper.  Her 6 month old son (gee who could that be) has gone running off in search of his dead beat dad.  She'd like to find her kid and beat the father senseless.  In the meantime I'd love her to go looking around and trying to find some information.  Maybe getting into fights.  I was thinking she could perhaps enlist a viking or two to help her in her search. I need to run this by Tealah.  She is also available if someone is looking to stir up some conflict.  Again, like with Aser she is a temporary char so if she joins a pack she'll have to leave eventually.

Lyndvarr - Yfir - 2 years

Is also a thread whore so he can just take a break.

Rudy - Loner - 4 years

Coming soon as I can afford the character slot and companion.  Cue the deadbeat dad…. or perhaps unknowning dad.  Hey it's complicated.  Traveling around with his grumpy calico companion, Almandine, Rudy is a wandering hunter and trader.  I'd be looking for some potential trade partners, he trades cleaned skins, bones, antlers and occasionally medicinal herbs and assorted knick-knacks.  Has a wandering spirit and not really meant to be a pack wolf.  I'd love it if he could be friend a few other loners and go traveling with them for awhile.

Rœkia - Loner - 2 years

Is getting into trouble with Roselin and Ambrose, will be becoming one of their little minions.  Would love some wolves she can con and take advantage of or poison if you'd like a little drama in your wolf's life.  She could also give lessons in poisons and overdosing for a price.

Skælingr - Loner - 6 years

My poor tiger has had a rough winter.  I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for for him to be honest.  Maybe a spar or two to work out some aggression and some wandering as well.  He will do best with other cat chars.  While usually indifferent to wolves he can be a bit testy about them.

Ullr - Loner - 3 years

I've missed him and I definitely need some plots for him!  Any suggestions?  Open to just about anything.  He tends to wander quite a lot so I'm not quite sure if I see him in a pack.  Might be nice to have him meet up with any remaining Hroovies.  I'm open to the idea of a love interest as well though he may be a bit difficult to get to know.  I'm not sure yet how he's changes so I really, really need to thread him just not sure where to start.  I think he's reasonably social and could definitely use some friends.  Maybe another loner or two to wander with for a bit.  Loves to hunt so would be up for a small group hunt!

Oh, if there is a pack that would like to hold a hunt but needs a few more able bodies for whatever reason Ullr is available for commission.  His payment will just be eating part of the kill

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-16-2015, 02:31 PM
-offers up shaye as sacrifice to lunar greatness -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Lyndvarr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-16-2015, 02:37 PM
Rofl xD Anything in particular? Would you be interested in threading Shaye with Ullr?

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Definitely! She can heal him or hunt with him or something

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Psalm 1

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
08-16-2015, 03:10 PM
-is very much enjoying neith x hare-

i'm thinking that psalm is gonna want to go be a travelling loner for a while, maybe he can meet up with one of yours?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Ullr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-16-2015, 03:49 PM
@Shaye I've put up a thread for them! :3 http://alacritis.org/showthread.php?tid=15413

@Psalm How far do you think Psalm will wander? I have an AW thread up for Aserlín and I think they could be interesting to rp together. She might go a bit into mom mode even though he's an adult xD

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

08-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Fantastic! I can't reply for 2 hours tho

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-16-2015, 03:54 PM
anywhere once he tells folks he's leaving, but haven't quite set it into motion so it may be a few more days before we could really get the thread rolling.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]