CLOSED!

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
08-17-2015, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 11:31 PM by Surreal.)
OKay! This is an adoption for two characters in the  Surreal Adravendi family! Sadly, Fawn has been MIA for a long time, and so, the characters Castiel, and Faite are going up for adoption.  Granted, I shall be very picky about who gets them, so here are a few small ground rules:

One: If you have adopted from me before, but have either left the site before and returned them to me, or set them inactive and I recalled them from you, I am not going to re-adopt to you again. Particularly if a second chance was given and you set them inactive again. Do not push, and do not pester or heckle me about this.

Two: I reserve the right to take back characters I have adopted out if no activity has been made IC with them in a full month of time. (I.E: Last post was made on June 1st, and it is now July 1st with no activity in between.) I will brook no arguments with this. Sometimes you have to be the bad cop. Believe me, I can check for activity in their recent posts. OOC posts will not count as activity in my eyes.

Three: I expect a post a week at least with characters I have adopted out to you. That is just one post per week, three per month. It’s not that hard to do. I want to see them active, regardless of how my own activity is going.

Four: No characters or their designs that I have adopted out may be used on other roleplay sites, and any art made for them, either by myself or anyone else, if any must remain on Alacritis/ Ardent unless I have given my express permission. If I find this rule has been ignored and broken, I will take the character back to adopt out to someone who will obey this simple rule. These designs are Alacritis/Ardent-Only. End of Story.

Five: Lastly, any applications posted as Works In Progress will be ignored if they have not been finished by the end of one real life week (Seven Days). This is final. If you do not feel that you will finish a WIP application within this time period, please, do not post an application in the first place. For those who do, and truly wish to apply, please remember to fill in all fields in the Application form.

Thank you!

*Smiles pleasantly.* Now that we are clear, lets meet them again:

Faite Ethereal Adravendi
Age Currently: One Year
Birth Season: Autumn
References: Faite Reference

Faite was still a puppy when she disappeared, but old enough to fend for herself. You’re tasked with the duty of decided what happened: how did she disappear, what all happened in her life, and is she stronger or weaker from her adventure. I would prefer, please, no fear of her parents or siblings. If possible, I would like her to remain on the smaller size. Like everyone in this family, she must be fluent in the Old Tongue (Irish Gaelic) as well as English. Whether she’s learned any new languages beyond that is up to the applicant.

Castiel now resides in Keno's arsenal.

Here's the application form.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] who are you wishing to apply for?
[b]Alignment:[/b] Nothing below Neutral.
[b]Appearance Description:[/b] 200+ words of original, detailed description of the design, plus defining characteristics (new scars?)
[b]Personality Description:[/b] Again, 200+ words of original, detailed description. Any quirks?
[b]Plans:[/b] What do you plan to do with the character you want?

Wyvern

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2015, 03:57 PM
Name: Faite

Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance Description:

Personality Description: Again, 200+ words of original, detailed description. Any quirks?

Plans: What do you plan to do with the character you want?

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Name: Castiel Mathúin Adravendi

Appearance Description:

Castiel is an angel fallen from heaven, cloaked in a bodice that is pleasing to the eyes. His features are soft and gentle, though the man has a powerful build. His body may have bulk, but it is hidden beneath his beautiful shaggy coat. His demeanor does not shout dominance, but rather the sort of kind grace one would expect of an elegant being. He walks with grace, despite his larger form of thirty-nine inches, it is often seen that his head is lifted in pride, for he has much honor to his name and being.

No markings smear anywhere across the lawful good man. He is pure white, coated just as his mother once was -- the color of the innocent, the color of the pure. But it is his eyes, as well as his size, that shows the link to Castiel’s father. His gaze is a piercing, yet gentle golden gaze. He is, overall, the largest of his siblings in both height and muscle tone. But perhaps is one of the more gentle as well.

Personality Description:

The heart of an angel, the heart of all that is good, Castiel stands a being ready to protect the values of the innocent. He wants to make strong the weak, to mend the broken, and to protect everyone who can not protect themselves. His heart is kind and just, a warrior from heaven descended upon the earthly realm. His sense of justice is above all else;; he can not tolerate those who would hurt the innocent just for the sake of pleasing themselves. Unless you want to see the dark side of this angel, watch yourself.

His sense of loyalty and love is strong to his family, for there is no one greater than he cares for. He is open to listening to whatever woes his friends and family might have, being their shoulder to cry on, their rock to rely on, and the one to aid them when they are in their deepest and darkest times. He has no trouble at all being that sort of wolf, with a gentle but strong heart. While he can be kind and gentle, he knows when to be firm and hard too.

In battle, when he needs to be, Castiel becomes one of the fallen for certain. An “Angel With A Shotgun” if you will, for he is ready to throw away everything else to fight and do what needs to be done. Toward enemies he knows when to show mercy, and when a wolf much bite the bullet and take out one who is a danger greater to all others. It is likely Castiel will one day die on the battlefield, fighting for what he believes.

Brief History / Reason For Being Gone:

Having been gone since a little after the birth of Surreal’s first litter, it is a secret fact that the man has actually been looking for lost members of the family. Having returned once in secret to find Faite missing, the man once again set off to search for the child and bring her home. Fearing Surreal would not wish him to go on this journey he had gone in secret, vowing to bring the youngster back someday.

In his travels he has found that Faite’s trail has gone cold. Feeling a bit discouraged, but hoping that she has secretly found her way back to Alacritia, he turns tail and begins his trek back home. Along the way he meets a few friendly faces, as well as a not so friendly male whom he becomes sworn enemies with. His hunt for his niece is now split in his hunt for this murderous savage, whom he vows to one day bring to justice.

Plans::

To come back to Alacritia and float around for a little while, still looking for Faite. I’m hoping to snag her first thread before she returns to Surreal and fam so that the two of them can return home together. I definitely want him to find a lady friend as well, who can eventually evolve into a mate. But this man is definitely no easy catch. Once I have him rejoined with Surreal and family definitely all of the family threads. <3

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
08-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Congratulations, Keno! Castiel is yours!

Freja

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-16-2015, 02:07 PM
I could be interested in Faite, but, is there any chance I could do a design in my own?

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-16-2015, 02:31 PM
Unfortunately, no. I prefer, when my adopts are used, that they are my own designs. That way if I end up having to take the character back, there's no need to redesign the character again. <3

Freja

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-16-2015, 02:39 PM
Alright. I will try her out tomorrow!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-21-2015, 03:33 AM
Nine Lashes - Get Back

Name: Faite Adravendi

Alignment: Going towards Neutral Good

Appearance Description:

26" - 28" (You decide, I'd prefer the smaller)

Color: The most flawless off all her colors, a big part of herself would be her appearance. Faite may never have been the tallest or the fairest of them all, but she wants to simply be that. A daughter of Surreal and Falk. The front portion of her chest is tainted with an off-white, it blends into a silver that takes over the mid sections over her body, never touching the paws or the very top of her body. Her back paws are burned with a deep gray color almost seen as black, while her front paws sport a reddish color from her father. This deep brown and russet begins again at the head, fading into the fawnish red that covers a major portion of her upper body. Finally, tipped off with a black, fading onto the top and covering most of her tail. The bridge of her muzzle also taken to this slight disarray.

Eyes: Ever since she was born, she's had these eyes. Two different colors in each one, and part of her believes they represent a larger part of her personality. Her right eye is a bright cyan, enough to catch the eye of any stranger compared to her left eye. It's crystal clear, and shows all of her emotions at any time. Her left eye, one of less notice, is a gold. Not brightly enough colored to bring out that of the cyan that covers her right. It's a deep gold color, blocking out what she might be feeling but if you would pay close enough attention. It would be her entire soul to look through in her soul.

Feel: Her fur has never been on the thick side of things. Her upper coat a long cover over her short underneath. It would be described as a scuffed type of feeling, like that of a terrier long hair. Faite has never been one to hope that anyone would come to sleep with her other than her family. However her fur is well kept, her paws especially soft to the touch. Noses she may end up crossing with her paws will be greeted with a feathery almost downy like feel. It also protects her from any sharp objects wanting to pierce her paw.

Gait: Faite is not entirely broken, but never has she been one wanting to stand above the crowd. More preferring to help where it is needed, she stands at a neutral stance. Her walk that of an angel, even if her scar prevents beauty from being seen so clearly. She is fast on her feet, and proudly so she can be behind you at any moment.

Voice: Already soft spoken, her voice will be more in her foreign language(Irish Gaelic) When she speaks it's words always important to her. While actions can speak louder, she believed that her words could make a difference. Never finding a point in raising it or becoming angry. In her native tongue she could speak a mile a minute. English just seems to be something saved for the more simple times.

Imperfections: Time has not been kind to the yearling. When she was first stolen away from her home, it was not because of some devious deed. She fell into the ocean, a rock snagged off the edge from her neck down her left shoulder. Completely leaving a scar to instantly remind her of how she was lost, but managed to find her way back home. Meeting a many friends, and even enemies along the way.

Personality Description:
Quiet - Curious - Problem solver - Intimate - Fearless

Faite has not strayed far from how her personality was before. She is still young, well before her years where her full potential could be released. The first thing one would note is her timid nature, nothing out of fear. She simply is a quiet and shy girl upon the first meeting. Patience is the key to getting her trust, and more so when you can handle how self conscious she can be about her feelings and her body. Faite would never voice her discomforts out loud though, she tries the best to hide any pain physical and emotional that she may have been subjected to in any moments. Reminding herself, that tomorrow will always be another day.

Her curious nature drives her forward. The thirst for knowledge, the thirst to actually feel that she is getting somewhere. Each step taken is another word read in the back of her mind. Any mysterious will leave her guessing, but she would always find a way to get her way in and out of someone's mind. Not knowing is more stressful to her than knowing would ever be. No matter how bad that news might have been it was her duty to figure it out from the start.

There is not just one solution to one problem.... but many solutions to one problem. Faite is a problem solver, rather than wasting her time on the problem or the past she is always wanting to take a step forward. Her mind is always searching for the best solutions to try out on anything that can be thrown her way. In any situation, she can remain calm even in the most stressful of times. There's no use crying over spilled milk.

One thing to never do, is cross her. The girl is fragile as it is but she doesn't want to believe she is. Everything she does is with the whole of her heart intimate with the world. If she shows you any type of affection or care it's something that she means. Betrayal will not be taken well, her heart can shatter but she will be willing to pick it back up. Just without this said wolf.... Faite will not be a wolf so easily taking second chances. A simple sorry, will not fix things.

Fearless, in her own sense. Even if she can get scared of the world, she will put on a brave face to make herself feel better not only about herself but in the hopes of instilling courage with her family and friends. Never back down, but know when to choose your battles carefully. Even if she is no fighter, Faite wants to be someone that others can depend on.

Plans: Reunite with family and go from there. I've always loved Surreal and with Faite missing plot, I saw this and went OOOOO plus maybe castiel could find her finally. Here's a little about why she vanished and why she came back.

At a young age, she discovered a herd of bison. Never seeing the animals before she was curious and went to seek them out. Unfortunately leading her to a cliff, she did not see the edge and was pulled off. A rock struck her in the neck and shoulder, tumbling down into the water she washed up on the shore of a strange place. She was picked up by a wolf named Ymir with her companion monkey Warren. Ymir nursed Faite back to health, and the only thing on the young wolf's mind was getting back home. She spent a lot of time with Ymir and Warren in the strange human city, until meeting a few good and bad wolves. Who fought over food and land just as any other would. After learning some lessons from Ymir. Faite finally took to the water, the swim was hard, but she made it. BACK, to alacrita. Now.... was only finding her family again.
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-21-2015, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 11:07 PM by Creed.)
Name: Faite Ethereal Adravendi
Appearance Description: 27 inches - 76 lbs - lean
Faite is easily recognizable as a feminine creature. Her figure is quite sleek and svelte. She stands on long lilting legs and everything starting from her face all the way to her hips are quite narrow. She has a long slender muzzle and thin pointed ears. The largest part of her in terms of width would be her chest as it's clearly built for running. Her lungs have adapted to her lifestyle, hence the larger chest, as she can hold out quite well with bursts of speed. She's naturally bony on the lower portion of her legs and toes are. Despite being quite thin, in reality she's quite healthy and eats rather well. While being bony, she still has a bit of muscle to her residing mostly on her shoulders and haunches. She knows she's fast and she won't hesitate to use it to her advantage.

Like most wolves she's not thickly furred and the longest hairs on her body are around her neck, her stomach, her tail, and her haunches. She takes great pride in her appearance and it's not often that you find a speck of dirt to mar her appearance. Her fur is actually quite luxurious to look at as it holds the healthy sheen of a she-wolf who takes care of herself. Its silky soft to the touch and if a wolf had fingers they could easy brush them through the longer parts of her fur without them tangling up the thin hairs.

It's really hard to find out Faite's base color as she's rather colorful in terms of natural fur colors. Instead of trying to determine a base color it is far easier to just study her sections at a time. Starting with the darkest color on her frame, Faite ha black that travels from the base of her spine all the way down to her tail tip. It splashes her face on her muzzle and between her eyes and fades outwards. The toes on her front paws are black and her back paws are black all the way up to the knee before it fades as well. Deep brown and russet is the second darkest color and it adorns the rest of her face and fades down to the beginning of her neck, halfway down her body, and all the way along the rest of her tail. A hint of brown can be found along her back legs, but it isn't very noticeable. Last it fades from the black on her front toes all the way up to about a third of the way up her front legs. Last but least there are two different silver colors that Faite has inherited from her mother. Her haunches, down a portion of her back legs, and her stomach are a slightly darker silver while the front of her chest and front legs are a lighter shade of silver.

To top off the beautiful perfection of Faite's mixture of both Falk and Surreal her eyes are stunningly similar to her mother's. The right is a vibrant cyan while the other is a lovely gold that glimmer with the bright spark of life that Faite possesses.

Personality Description: Faite's personality easily stems from living on her own for so long. Foremost and most importantly she's quite tomboyish and yet amazingly sassy. She's the type that wouldn't mind having her nails done and yet has absolutely no problem getting dirty or kicking someone's ass. She may not like a speck of dirt on her pelt but she has no problem getting down and dirty. She'll just clean herself up later! Sarcasm is a favorite past time of hers and she has no problem speaking her mind. She can easily use tact when it is needed, though more times than not she just prefers to be blunt if it's not necessary to watch what she says. She likes to explain it how it is and leaves it at that. One thing you don't have to worry about with her is her ever lying to you.

She's a loyal and honorable creature. There's isn't a bone in her body that could ever bring her to betray someone that trusts her. Once she's committed herself to you you have her. She's also a compassionate soul, something she got from her mother, and would give a lung to a wolf if they needed it. Dedicated is another word that could easily describe her. Once given a task she won't rest until it's finished. She has a strong sense of justice and lives her life in a black and white kind of way as far as what she views as right and wrong. Fall on the wrong side of wrong and she want rest until justice has been served.

Downsides to this female is that she's quite exuberant in her thoughts and her lack of hesitance to speak her mind has the potential to get her in trouble. She can be quite snarky and quick to anger if you get on her bad side. Having lived alone for a portion of her life her social skills aren't exactly anything to marvel at and if you press the right buttons it puts her in a rage mode. She can also be quite impulsive at times. She's an intelligent creature though and will definitely put your patience on the ropes if you let her. She could run a wolf in circles in terms of teasing if she truly wished. She had a knack for reading wolves and figuring them out really quick and it bothers her to come across mysterious wolves that try to hide them. It only piques her interest and fills her with a desire to crack their code and figure them out.

Plans: Faite is gonna be added to my arsenal of awesome characters (meaning just an addition to Creed) and gonna be turned into a bonafied badass. Really though my full intention is to flesh her out in character should I get her and help her continue on the legacy of Surreal and Falk. I want her to help contribute to getting Celestial started and be an active part of the pack. Her skills will be Fighting and Intelligence. (all of this would, of course, be after she is reunited with her family.

As for her disappearance: Faite had stuck around for a bit after Surreal Regulus had disappeared, but she worried for them and longed for their company. So with that in mind, Faite left home and struck out on her own. She was very much aware she was young but the need to find her brother and mother had a greater pull on her mind. She wasn't very good at tracking though and it didn't take the girl long to get lost She flitted from place to place all the while teaching herself how to hunt and fend for herself. It started out rather horribly at first and she nearly starved on her own. Instincts were a powerful thing in her mind though and it didn't take long for her to learn the secrets to catching different types of prey. It started off with mice and rabbits and it wasn't long before she could fend for herself rather well. Intelligence was a key role in her own upbringing. She may not have been the smartest in terms of IQ but boy was she street smart. Whether it was in terms of learning how to hide herself and completely disappear into the background of a territory or learning the travel patterns of prey she was stalking, it was always an impressive feat to watch her. Unfortunately in all her time gone she came no closer to finding Surreal or Regulus and during this time all she managed to do was continue to get more and more lost.

And then I'll leave it open so she can either return to Surreal or have Castiel find her!
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Congratulations, Shrapnel! I look forward to having Faite back in the world again!

NOW I MUST ART HER SOON!