gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-17-2015, 02:08 PM

Leo padded lightly through the Mangroves as he made his way back toward his den. He had just finished his morning patrol and luckily it was still early enough that the summer heat hadn't kicked in just yet. It wasn't terribly hot anyway since it was still early in the summer season, but it was still hot enough to keep him to the shade for most of the day. He was only a few feet from his den when one of his newest and closest members came to mind, bringing a small smile to his lips. She was worth risking the heat for.

He changed his path back out into the territory to go find her. Ever since his walk with Svetlana she had come to his mind more and more often and he could easily see her as his closest friend... perhaps something more than that. He finally caught her scent and quickly noticed that there was something different to it. He was certainly old enough now to know what that meant, but he tried not to think about it too much as he followed the scent to where Svetlana was. "Hey there," he greeted cheerfully, his blue gaze finding hers.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-17-2015, 03:02 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

For the time being Svetlana was alone. She had created her den within the Mangroves, settling in a place that seemed to suit both her and her fox companion. The gray girl had settled herself in happily, finding that this new pack was better than Yfir -- wherever the Katja had taken them. It was more suiting for her at least. A better fit. The girl would close her eyes, resting in the sun. She didn't mind the heat too much, so long as she could retreat to her den when it got too overwhelming.

But the sound of approaching pawsteps would distract her instead, and Svetlana would lift her blue gaze to deeper blue hues, smiling warmly. "Good morning Leo." The young woman would get into a sitting position, tail shifting through the grasses. She felt a bit warmer in her face -- as she often did when she was near him. "Out patrolling?"

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-17-2015, 03:33 PM

Leo settled onto his haunches in front of Svetlanna as she pulled herself up into a sitting position. His tail brushed against the ground behind him as well. Something about her just made him happy, he just didn't know what. He loved being around other wolves of course, but there was just something about Svetlana that just made him want to seek her company out in particular. "I just finished up my patrol actually," he replied with a small grin. "I'll have to do another one later of course. Maybe you'd like to join me for the patrol this evening when it's a little cooler?" he'd offer with a curious tilt of his head.

After she had answered his usual smile would return to his muzzle. "You're still settling in well I hope?" he asked. He couldn't help but glance behind her to see if Korrin would pop out from behind her. He had long since accepted that Svetlana and Korrin were a package deal, but it didn't stop him from watching for the scrappy little fox. He did like Korrin, he really did, but sometimes he was pretty sure that if he took a wrong step he would end up with a fox biting his ankles.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-20-2015, 06:16 PM

Svetlana’s gaze would light up at the thought of being able to spend some one on one time with Leo. He made her happy, happier than she had been in such a very, very long time. “I’d love to take you up on that offer.” She would say. She had been aware of the changes in her body as summer settled across the land, and the female knew she was in heat. But Leo had not treated her any different, though her body was responding to his presence in different ways now. A way that spoke of what her body needed. What it naturally wanted.

“I’ve been settling in just fine. Korrin as well. She’s been off on her own a little more, which is good to see.” Svetlana couldn’t help but laugh. “So relax, no ankle biting today.” She would tease, noticing how Leo seemed to be looking behind her. “So what have you been up to? Just alpha stuff?”

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-23-2015, 07:18 PM

Leo's tail gave away his excitement when she agreed to go on a patrol with him later. He was always happy to have company on his usually mundane daily tasks, but more than that he was just happy to spend some more time with Svetlana. She really was the only friend of his that he had known for any length of time that wasn't somehow related to him. He genuinely enjoyed her presence... and it wasn't just because of how beautiful she was. He laughed when she assured him there would be no ankle biting today and grinned. "That's certainly comforting!"

His gaze focused on hers and he tried to ignore the slight flutter in his stomach so he could answer her question. "Pretty much for the most part. Alpha stuff has turned out to be pretty time consuming. I don't mind, I'm happy to look out for Fiori, but it does keep me awfully busy." He smiled and shifted a little so he was sitting more comfortably. "I'm glad I've finally got a moment to spend with you though... I've been thinking about you a lot, just to cheer myself up a little while I'm on my patrols." He felt his face warm a bit and he gave her a sheepish grin at the confession. It was cheesy, but at the same time true. He just hoped she wouldn't find it strange or too much.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-29-2015, 05:58 PM

Svetlana would feel her cheeks heat up even more as he said that he'd been thinking about her a lot, as a way to cheer himself up as he went out on patrols. The femme felt her heart flutter as she looked at the other. She was glad that she had such a friend in the male. Perhaps someday even more. She had played with the thought a time or two, especially as her feelings towards him grew. Korrin had made some remarks as well, noting how the femme had fallen for the young man. Perhaps it was only a matter of time before something more serious blossomed. Perhaps... all it would take was a little push on her part.

>"You know Leo, I've been thinking about you a lot too." Svetlana would rise, closing the distance between them and gently moving her head under his own. It was an invasion of space, yes, but if he didn't like it all he had to do was simply move away. Svet would close her eyes, breathing out slowly. >"I guess I've fallen for you, in truth. Korrin sees it... and I..." Svet would let her words trail off, shaking her head.

>"I'm sorry... I must be moving way to fast..."

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-29-2015, 09:16 PM

He had honestly thought the best he would get in response to his silly confession was a cute giggle and some kind of witty quip. His ears perked with surprise when she admitted that she had been thinking about him as well. He watched wide eyed and frozen in place with surprise as she suddenly stood and came over to him. This whole little meeting had taken quite a surprising turn... but he couldn't say he wasn't pleased by the turn it was taking. He had been toying with his feelings about Svetlana for a while now, but for some reason it hadn't actually occurred to him that she might be thinking the same things. Well, that was until she pressed her head up under his chin and admitted that she had fallen for him.

He blinked several times from shock, but the excited flutter he felt in his chest told him all he needed to know. He had fallen for her too. He didn't know exactly when or how, but somewhere in their twisting and turning friendship he had fallen in love with her. His breath left him slowly as well and he only realized how still he was when she apologized. Leo snapped out of his shocked state and gave a little shake of his head as well before gently nuzzling his face into her scruff. "No, no, don't be sorry... I feel the same way." He smiled a little tipped his head so he could lightly press his nose to her cheek while he attempted to ignore the fluttering in his stomach. "I just... I never thought you'd actually feel the same way."

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-20-2015, 07:02 PM

He was so gentle with her, nuzzling her and trying to soothe her worries. Svetlana's heartbeat remained fast, a fluttering in her stomach and throat making her feel sick in a way that was, well, not bad. She felt so happy, hearing that he felt the same way as she did. Svetlana would let her gaze shift to Leo's own, her tail beginning to wag happily back and forth. "You really do?" Svet would ask softly, her eyes shining with happiness. Her heart would seem to skip a beat, her eyes misting over with tears of happiness.

"I'm so, so glad." The young woman would whisper. "I was... a little afraid to tell you. Afraid my feelings wouldn't be received... but this... this is great!" She would give a lick to his muzzle, getting to her paws and playfully bowing before him. "You know I'm never going to let you go now right? You're mine~" Her words were excited. "Leo I... I love you so much~" And back up she would spring, nuzzling into his chest. She was almost acting a bit like a hyperactive pup.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-20-2015, 09:00 PM

Leo's tail mirrored Svet's as it began to wag. This whole turn of events was so unexpected, but he was completely over the moon about it. It was actually hard to believe that it was happening. It was almost like he was watching someone else have this conversation or maybe even like a dream. He nodded happily when she asked if he really did. This was actually happening. He had actually confessed his feelings to Svetlana. He couldn't believe it.

He listened in slightly stunned silence while she spoke, his tail wagging behind him and a ridiculous grin on his muzzle. Her lick to his muzzle helped snap him out of it and make him realize that this was actually happening and very much real. "I'm very, very glad you told me. This really is great," he agreed. He laughed as she jumped around playfully and mentioned never letting him go. "Good, I wouldn't want you to." Hearing her say 'I love you' was still so new to his ears that just hearing her say it made his heart flutter. He chuckled as she sprung back up to nuzzle into his chest and he was more than happy to lean his head down to nuzzle into her scruff. "I love you too, Svetlana. I love you just as much."

He lifted his head so his eyes could meet hers again even though all he wanted to do was hold her close. "I know it's not very common, but my family has a tradition to have marriage ceremonies so... Svetlana, will you marry me?" he didn't really have a doubt that she would say yes, but for some reason his heart still pounded nervously while he waited for her to answer.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-23-2015, 01:53 PM

Svetlana felt the happiest she had in her whole life. To have someone who cared about her, to have someone so close to her heart like her the same way back. She just wished her siblings could be here to see this as well. Her mother. Would they be proud of her as well? Would they be as happy as she was now? Would Korrin be as happy as she was now? She just wanted to be in Leo’s arms, to be by his side and feel his warmth. To drink in his scent and keep it close to her memories.

Svet would meet Leo’s gentle gaze, surprised when he spoke of an actual marriage ceremony. Her mother hadn’t done that... But it sounded wonderful! “Of course I will!” She was a bit nervous too, but excited. “How does a marriage ceremony work exactly? Is there anything special I need to do” The young woman would ask.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-25-2015, 09:25 PM

Leo grinned excitedly and his tail wagged happily behind him when Svetlana agreed to marry him. While he had never attended one of these ceremonies himself, he had heard plenty about them and he knew they held a lot of significance with his family. Well, they had in the past anyway. Svet of course had questions and he momentarily wished his mother was near by since he was sure she could answer her questions better than he could. "I don't think there's anything in particular you'll have to do... I'll double check with my mother for you though when I see her. But basically from what I've heard about them it's like a public display to show that we are together and that we'd plan to be that way for the rest of our lives."

Even as he said his explanation his grin grew. The thought of spending his life with Svet by his side made him so happy. "I know this is all kind of happening really fast and everything so if you want to think on the whole marriage thing for a while I understand," he quickly added, not wanting to presure her at all. It was all happening really fast and he still wasn't entirely sure where it had all came from. He had just known there was something special about her from the moment they met and life kept bringing her back into his world. He was certain their had to be a reason for her recurring role in his life and now that their feelings were out in the open he was sure that she was the woman he was meant to be with.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-08-2015, 02:41 PM

Svetlana would give a small nod as Leo explained what the marriage ceremony was about. So it was more of a public display of their bond, to show that they planned to be together for the rest of their lives. Interesting. The femme would wag her tail back and forth, shaking her head. “I don’t think that there is anything left to think about, Leo. I love you with all my heart, all my soul, and want to be with you for many years to come. If marriage is just a public display of that will, then why should there be any problem with it?” She would lick his muzzle ears giving a happy twitch.

“I’m... I’m just really happy right now.” The femme would feel heat in her cheeks. #b35124“I--” The next thing Svetlana knew there was a scurrying of paws coming towards them, and fast. It seemed that their moment together was over.

Korrin would bound up, huffing and fluffing out her fur as she looked up at the two wolves. “What Svet talking about!? Happy with Leo? Are Svet and Leo dating!?” Svetlana would chuckle softly, “...and hello, Korrin.”

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-16-2015, 01:31 PM

Leo grinned excitedly when Svetlana assured him that there was nothing for her to think about. His tail wagged and he returned the lick to her muzzle as well as giving her cheek an extra kiss. "You've made me just as happy, my beautiful fiance," he replied sweetly, feeling out the unfamiliar word on his tongue. He had been afraid of rushing into anything too quickly, but it was a pleasant surprise to find out that Svetlana had already been thinking of him with the same fondness that he held for her.

Just as she was beginning to speak again she was interrupted by a very flustered Korrin. Leo looked down to the fluffed up fox and chuckled softly. It was a very obvious reminder that Korrin would now be in his life forever along with Svetlana. They were a package deal, but Leo was okay with that. He would happily appease a feisty fox if it meant he got to keep Svetlana in his life. He nodded to Korrin with a little smile. "Yeah, I guess you could say we are dating, Korrin. Is that okay with you? Can I date Svetlana?" He glanced toward Svetlana with a little grin before looking back down to Korrin curiously. He hoped Svet's little companion would be okay with this new situation.

"Talk" "You" Think

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-22-2015, 05:39 PM

It always amazed Svetlana how easily Leo was able to deal with her companion. The fox was a handful, but somehow the man always managed with her. For this Svet was truly grateful, for Leo was right, they were a package deal and nothing would separate them. They’d been together since birth, and the polar fox was her best friend. But Leo was something more, and she truly hoped that they could get along. If not, well, she wasn’t sure what she would do.

Korrin would remain puffed up, look at Leo with her gray eyes. She would huff, clicking her tongue as she debated on her answer. One look at Svetlana told the fox how happy she was with Leo. So perhaps them dating couldn’t be all bad. “Korrin will allow Leo to date Svet... But if Leo EVER makes Svet cry Korrin will eat Leo’s toes right off!” Svetlana couldn’t help but laugh at the image she got from this in her head.

“Well I guess everything is settled then just fine.” Svet would say softly. “So Leo... What do you think? Do you think Korrin will be a good nanny for the pups?” She would ask teasingly, winking at him.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-26-2015, 09:22 PM

Leo grinned at Korrin's threat, but nodded seriously in response. It was hard sometimes to take a little fox seriously when she threatened to do things like eat his toes, but he knew Korrin cared for Svetlana as much as he did if not more, so he wanted to make sure that Svet's little friend was happy with him being in their lives. "I promise, I'll never make Svet cry. I'd hate to have my toes chewed off." He chuckled softly and glanced up to Svet with a smile.

He blinked wide eyed with surprise when she mentioned Korrin being a nanny for their pups, but a wide grin crept across his lips at the thought of it. Them? Parents? He loved pups, but he had only thought of having ones of his own like a distant dream. Now it suddenly seemed much closer and it made him giddy. A grin stretched across his face and he chuckled as he kissed her cheek. "I'm sure Korrin would be a great nanny! After all, what pup would get out of line with a fox like Korrin around?"

"Talk" "You" Think