size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-17-2015, 10:49 PM

She had smelled him on the border, there was no doubt in it! She had been really sad when she came home and found that Starling was still away in his healing training. But that scent! He had BEEN here and she just knew it! The girl whined as she trotted around the plains, looking for his brown and white form. Where WAS he? He had to be here somewhere, there was no way that he had just left without saying hi to her. If he had, well she would be very, very sad. Starling worked so hard to get her out of her bubble and take her hunting for pretties, and he started her with her collection too. They were probably the closest out of all of her siblings, but it wasn't like she was picking and choosing. Oh no, that would be too mean! She loved all her siblings, but her and Sparrow seemed to stay apart mostly. She was very loud and had tons of energy, drove Finch a little mad with it all. She preferred to be quiet with her few episodes of fun times. "Starrrrr!" She yipped, pouncing on paw to paw as she ran around looking for him. "I s-smell y-you! I k-know y-y-you h-here!" She stuttered out, her throat already hurting from her high pitched crying. But she needed to see him, right now!

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-17-2015, 11:06 PM
Starling was wondering, doing his rounds to re-familiarize himself with Abaven and all the scents. He missed this place, he missed it so much, but he missed his family even more. Especially Finch. He hadn't seen her very much before she and Bass left on their trip, so that made it even harder. She was the one he spent the most time with, outside of Shrike. He had no idea what Sparrow was doing, and Lark...while Starling dreamt of being like his big brother, he and Lark weren't all that close. Aside from family gatherings, he didn't know when they last had a full conversation. So the moment he heard the pitched tones of his beloved sister he was off. A small much larger than he'd had in a very long time sat plastered across his face as she sped towards her. She called for him, her stutter loud, and god he was proud of her. Months ago she would't have been even out of the den searching for him, and now....perhaps the trip was really good for her. When he saw her he called for her. "Sorella!" Obviously in Italian. He slowed to a trott as he moved towards her, grinning brightly. "L-long time, no s-see little sister..."

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-19-2015, 12:33 PM

She was swinging her head to and fro to try and pick out her brother from the tall grasses, and it wasn't long before his brown and white form came into view. She let out a yip and booked it towards him, not bothering to slow down when she got close to him. Finch aimed to collide her chest with his own, trying to flip him on his back as she kept running. She wanted to sit on his exposed belly, gleeful laughs pouring from her mouth. Paws flailed around his neck as she went to bury her head in his soft neck. She was surprised to feel the dampness of tears falling from her cheeks and into her brother, sniffles sounding as she tried to push herself as close to Starling as she could. Pale eyes closed as she desperately clung to him, crying softly into his fur. He told her that he hadn't seen her in awhile, and she silently nodded her head. It was awhile before she could find her voice, not that she used it often anyways. "M-mis-sed y-you," she choked out, crying harder as she tried to wrap her front legs around his neck, holding him as close to her as physically possible. "C-come h-h-ho-ome." Finch cried, her head shaking back and forth as her tiny body quivered. She needed her family here, all of her family. They had been away and torn apart for so long, it was about time that everyone came home and they could be one again. Slowly there was more and more distance being put between her and her siblings, as they got older, made friends, and started to find their likes. But not Finch. She still stayed close to the den, found it hard to make friends and go out and explore. Not alone, not without her brothers or sister. She needed her family, more than she needed anything else. They were more than just her lifeblood, they gave her a purpose and something to wake up to. Something to look forward too, to hope and pray for. Without them, she truly was nothing.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-19-2015, 03:57 PM
Finch would meet her mark, knocking him over in a fluid yet somehow awkward motion. His paws would wrap around her as she fell onto him, knocking the breath out of him. He gasped quickly, turning watery eyes up to his sister to make sure that she was okay before he chuckled, still reaching for breath. When she pushed her head into his neck fur he couldn't stop his grin, reaching around to place a kiss on her cheek. "I-I'm sorry..." He said softly, nuzzling to her fur lovingly. He missed her so much, and was glad to see how energetic she was being. And she spoke! Though it was hard for her, it seemed. He would laugh softly as she pulled him into her as best as she could, and he could only hug her even closer. He missed everyone so dearly, but he and Finch, they were a pair of their own. The two stuttering shy Destructions. When she asked him to come home, his ears pitched back slightly. "W-well, I-I have...m-more training t-to do, F-finch..." He said softly, leaning back enough to try and meet her eyes with his own. "I-i wont...b-be home till th-the end o-of the s-season. But I-i know a-a wh-whole lot m-more than-n I d-do now...th-that's great r-right?" He whispered, nearly hopeful. He almost needed her to agree, cause right now her snuggles were really making him think twice about returning.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-24-2015, 06:00 PM

Her brother nuzzled into her fur, and told her that he was sorry. Still sobbing into his coat she said nothing, just clinging desperately to him like he was going to vanish at any second. Claws dug into his fur as she squeezed him, not caring that she already knocked the air out of him once. He was here, he was here! That was all she could think, all she could feel. Even though she started to cry her tail thumped on the ground, on him, as she asked him to come home. When he told her that he had more training to do she let out a loud cry, hugging him even tighter. If that was possible. "N-no!" she wailed, the tears falling faster from her eyes. It made it even harder to talk, even more impossible to look up as she held on to the one that she loved so much. The end of the season was so fat away! The summer had just started, and she had to wait a whole other season until he came back? "N-no, t-t-too l-long!" She yelped, body curling into his. Sobs wracked her body painfully, feeling like her heart was going to rip in two. No, no, she wouldn't let him leave her! He wasn't allowed to leave, ever again.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-04-2015, 01:45 PM
He'd sigh softly as she sobbed, curling in on him and telling him that no, that was not allowed. He'd carefully hold her closer, allowing her to sob into his chest fur as he laid uncomfortably on his back. Bruises, yup, he could feel them now. But that didn't matter, no. His head was spinning, reeling, calculating. He had to figure out how to calm Finch down, but how. So with a sigh he'd lean forward to press a gently kiss to her skull, nuzzling his nose against her. "Shuuush, la mia piccola principessa..." He whispered softly, trying to calm her sobs as he smiled almost weakly. "F-Finch, I have too....I m-made a promise." He said softly, nuzzling her. "B-but I will b-be home b-before I know it! I-i'll t-try to c-come back e-earlier. J-just for you, okay? A-and while I-I'm gone I w-want y-you to c-collect the p-prettiest f-flowers for m-me, s-so you w-wont miss m-me as m-much, okay?" He said with a gentle smile. Perhaps keeping her busy would help pass the time, right? "H-how about w-we go l-look for the f-first one r-right now, t-together? That s-sounds fun r-right??" He said with a grin, nuzzling her again and hoping it would help calm her sobs.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"