Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-18-2015, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 04:12 PM by Starling.)
It was about that time, wasn't it? He had been away from Sonticus for a little over a day, and even if he left now he wouldn't return till after dark. But it was fitting, wasn't it? He hadn't shown his face much around his temporary home, and the most active he's been is when his father finally returned. While the fire in his belly had woken up, the desire to learn more and more about healing, he wanted to do it in the comfort of his own home. But there had been plans, a deal, something that Starling had chosen upon himself to extend. It was lucky that he has, wasn't it? If he hadn't extended it he would have gone home knowing a fraction more than he had when he left. Sure he had that birthing experiance under his belt, but that was about it, wasn't it? And it was all his own fault. Spring had come and passed and he had spent it indoors, not even venturing out to hunt for plants as he adored to do. Spring was his favorite season, but he had let this one just...pass him by. So with a gentle sigh, an awkward goodbye to whomever was around, he ventured off, taking a detour through his favorite territory before he ventured off to the north. His paws stepped through the gentle red leaves that coated the ground, and he sighed sadly. One more season and everything would be dead, and he would know more about healing and he could go home. One more season.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-22-2015, 10:09 PM
The scent of family had been inside the pack lands and then it was gone again. Not before it had mingled with Motif's, and left Shaye feeling curious. She had never met this member of her family before, well, she was sure she had seen him in pack meeting, but they where yet to interact. She remembered something, she couldn't remember the whole story, something her mumma had mentioned to Shai, about Star going to another pack for healer training. That was so like what Shaye had done! At first she had sneaked off to Imperium to see Rhythm, but eventually her family had allowed it. She had loved every moment of training she had spent with Rhythm, and knew she wouldn't have half the knowledge she had now without that extra incentive and help.

She wasn't really sure why she followed after the scent trail and left Abaven territory, moving to chase after her cousin. Maybe she wanted to share their experiences, chat about healing to someone other then Rhythm, honestly, she didn't know. The little wolf went where her paws let her, and that would be to Starling's side. When she caught sight of the little snowy-mountain-top-wolf she yelped a soft greeting to get his attention, her tail wagging back and forth happily as she slowed, waiting for Star to turn and see her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
08-24-2015, 04:15 AM
Starling was walking along, certain herbs gathered in his jaws to take back to Arian, to show her what the East had to offer. Just...minding his own business when a yelp caused him to jump. He dropped his bundle and quickly spun around to face whoever called her, blinking slightly as he looked at her. She seemed vaguely familiare, but he couldn't put a name to the face. All he knew, was that she was Abaven. "H-hello?" He asked softly, wondering why she called him of all wolves. He glanced down at his collection, carefully pawing them back into a pile and waiting to see what exactly she wanted, trying to trace her back. She had some markings he recognized, namely her nose stripe, but that didn't mean she was family, did it? All he knew was she was from Abaven, which meant she did have a strong chance of being family, but he didn't really want to ask, not untill he figured out what she wanted. It was good, though. It allowed him time to hang out in the East more, not wanting to go up to the colder North and back to Sonticus for a whole season.

"Burn Baby Burn"