gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-19-2015, 05:37 PM
ooc: before meeting

Frost would be looking down at the ground as she stepped outside of the Threar border, she had decided it was time to leave. She had been here for about a year and hadn’t advanced, socially or in positioning. She had begun to think that pack life wasn’t for her, and maybe it wasn’t she might have been better had she not resisted the strange wolf that tried to enslave her. She figured she should let one of the alphas know that she was leaving, she would let out a howl that conveyed sorrow calling for the male alpha Frith. She was indeed sad that she was going to leave, she had wanted to fit in but it just wasn’t going to happen with this pack. The female would sit down facing the territory and wait to see if the male would arrive.
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-20-2015, 05:10 PM
The direction from which Frosts's voice came was more than a surprise to him, she was obviously on the border or outside of it. She needed him, and it didn't seem like it was for help. Curiously he'd leave his place beside Novella with their newborns and make his way to where the wolf was. He'd spy her easily, already on the other side of the well marked border.

He'd tilt his head and perk his ears as fire and ice gaze searched her form for injury. "Yes, Frost?" His voice was quite full of the confusion that he felt. Why'd she called him here?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-24-2015, 05:01 AM
Some of the pack were doing rather well lately, attending meetings and lessons and making a concious effort to improve themselves and Threar as well. Although it was still rather early into her pregnancy, the knowledge currently only given to Frith and her children, the pack's hard work had filled her with some confidence and relaxed her a little about the new arrivals and her own possible problems. That had of course been rather short lived with the arrival of Yfir on their borders and their attack on Threar.

Some wolves had earned themselves a much higher respect during that drama though there were some that had lost it all over again, or rather one in particular. It was a shame really, Frost had been doing rather well and had stood a strong chance of moving up to the main ranks until she abandoned her packmates in the fights. She hadn't even ventured back into the lands to warn the others simply disappeared and kept to herself. Now she showed her face again and though the call had been for Frith alone, Novella opted to investigate as well.

It would perhaps be a little intimidating to stand before both the Authors like this, though perhaps she needed that attention at the moment and Novella was rather curious. Quietly she would stand at her mate's side, mismatched eyes watching Frost and waiting for the girl to speak.
image by yumpy

Frost

Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Frost would see Frith arrive at her call, shortly after she would see Novella arrive. She hadn’t called for her, but Frost figured it better that both alpha’s know. Frost would take a shaky breath before continuing on with what she was going to say. “Frith, Novella.” She would nod to them both as she said their  names.“I’m going to leave Threar.” She looked at them both to see their reactions “ I’ve been here for about a year and I havn’t done much, I feel like maybe pack life isn’t for me.  I hope you take no offense by me leaving.“
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-30-2015, 09:26 AM
Frith stood stoically before the scarred woman, curious what she had to say, when Novella found her way to his side. She was quiet and offered no greeting, but it was Frost who would hold both of their attention. He was no stranger to her performance since she'd been invited into Threar. Her words were quick and very much direct. This wasn't the place for her and she knew her lack of effort. Frith would nod knowingly, he still couldn't say that he trusted her. "No, I don't Frost. The feeling is mutual, and I would have you leave on neutral terms." He wouldn't hold any ill will towards her, and he wouldn't hold her captive either. She didn't belong here, and they both knew it.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]