size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-19-2015, 08:35 PM
Always on the move, Esa had found her way to the rustling thicket. Every few steps her paws would tangle in the tall grass and other growth - luckily she wasn't in a hurry to be anywhere, otherwise she might find herself very frustrated. Instead, she just tugged her paws out of the tangles and carried on patiently, inhaling the fresh summer scents and flicking her ears at the sounds of birds flitting to and fro in the tall bushes. It was nice to be shaded from the sun, as her jet black coat absorbed heat easily, which made continuous travel difficult during daylight, and she preferred to rest at night when it was cool. She didn't like her travel efforts being hindered, but at least in this place she was relatively protected from the daytime heat.

Suddenly she caught the scent of another wolf, and as she tried to identify the wolf, her paws knotted up in a particularly thick clump of grass and roots. She yipped slightly as she tumbled over herself and landed with a loud thump, writhing to yank her paws out of the undergrowth. She got to her paws as quickly as she could and looked around, though she couldn't exactly see very far. Shaking herself off, she perked her ears, hoping that someone was around, as it had been a while since she'd met anyone and she was one to feel lonely quite quickly.

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-20-2015, 06:33 PM
Nav points: this was in rustling thicket

She wanted to linger near her sister and hadn't quite left these eastern lands again. She still wasn't particularly sure about where she was, but was having sun so that was the good part. The thicket was kind of pointy, and difficult to navigate but as she traveled she'd realize she was much more adept than this larger she wolf. Neith had barely caught sight of her when the woman seemed to trip over her own four feet! The truth was the grass had caused her to trip.. not that Neith cared. The dark silver streaked woman would stifle a giggle as she found herself trotting closer. Ducking under branches and following a clever deer trail Neith would slow a polite distance away. "Quite the graceful one, aren't you?" Her voice was sweet, full of curiosity like she was really uttering a question.
"Talk" "You" Think

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-20-2015, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015, 11:15 PM by Esarosa.)
Esa heard a noise as gazed around, and whipping her head around, she spotted the female that was stifling a giggle. She could feel her cheeks growing hot, slightly embarrassed that she'd been seen stumbling around. But that was kind of who she was, a little bit clumsy and always adventurous. As the other she-wolf ducked under a branch and trotted nearby, Esa smiled awkwardly, flattening her ears when she heard the comment made. She supposed she deserved it for being so careless and allowing herself to get tangled up when she really could have just paid better attention to what her paws were doing.

"I guess this kinda normal for me," she responded sheepishly, but couldn't help laughing at herself a little as well, "Sometimes I have to wonder how I survive by myself." Glancing over the other fae, Esa would notice the stunning lilac eyes, dark coat and intriguing silver markings. She felt dull in comparison. Blinking quickly, she tried to ignore that. She more interested in getting to know the stranger. "So, where are you from?" she asked, tilting her head curiously, "I come from a place very far away, called Tirisfal Valley. It took me forever to travel to this place. My name's Esarosa, by the way." Tail waving methodically, she would wait for the other to speak up, wondering what she would say.

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-21-2015, 09:55 PM

The response fit the crime, already Neith saw her as clumsy that wasn't difficult to discern. The smile and slightly embarrassed smile was more than amusing, and Neith didn't hesitate it drawing more near. Normal? Goodness it was a miracle the woman was not covered in scars or open sores with how much it sounded like she tripped over her own feet. What was even more unexpected was the barrage of questions that followed, where was she from, where the other girl was from and names. Neith barely asked these questions of others, most of the time she didn't really care all that much. "From far away. I don't know if it ever had a real name." She'd continue to stare somewhat curiously at this taller woman. "My name is Neith Moria. Explorer."
"Talk" "You" Think

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-21-2015, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2015, 11:29 PM by Esarosa.)
Esa could see the expression on Neith's face. She has spoken too much all at once, and yet she couldn't help herself. It was in her nature to speak in excess. Most of the time she didn't even realize how quickly she was speaking, and how much she was expecting out of the other wolf when she asked so much right off the bat. But even though she'd already blabbed, she perked her ears and quietly waited for the other she-wolf to speak, giving her a chance to respond before parting her jaws again. So, Neith was from far away, but she didn't really know if that place had a name. Esa thought it strange that she didn't know the name of her birth place, but she supposed not everyone was born into the same situation.

"Nice to meet you, Neith," she said genuinely with a big grin, "I'm also an explorer. I never stay in one place too long, and basically I've been traveling since the time I saw 10 full moons." She wondered what the fae was interested in, and where she hoped to end up through all of her explorations. If asked the same, Esa didn't really know what her answer would be; she just liked to see new places, and really didn't have any goals for her life. She just wanted to be happy, and yet she wasn't quite sure what that looked like for herself. Not yet, anyways. "So, are you seeking anything particular, or are you just like me?" she asked, tilting her head again, "I don't really know where I'm going or when I'll be done exploring. Maybe never. Maybe this is just the way I'm meant to be, even though most wolves seem to settle down and stay in one place." She was curious to hear Neith's ideas on things; maybe she had more wisdom, a clearer vision to the big picture in life. Esa was always up to hear another's ideas and form them into her own, since she didn't really even know what she was doing with herself.

Neith

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
08-23-2015, 09:25 AM

The girl seemed nice enough, she hadn't reacted negatively to her first comment and that alone was rather impressive. Neith could be very much annoying when she wished to be, but it seemed like this Esarosa wolf would be able to handle herself rather well. Either she had the patience of a goddess or she was just more than a little slow. Nice most certainly. As was apparent as she repeated Neith's name and commented on how pleasurable their meeting was and wouldn't hesitate to tell her that she too was an explorer. Probably for a little longer than Neith had been wandering, but before this she'd had a family to take care of and worry after. Or really she had Kalli to worry over. Once her sister had gone Neith had followed. For the last year and some she'd been enjoying immense freedom and solidarity. "No matter how far I go." Even in the complete opposite direction, "I'm always drawn back to my sister. She lives in a pack near here. And though I don't see myself ever joining a pack I know I'll never escape her." That was a pretty good explanation. Kalli unintentionally influenced where and when Neith went somewhere. She'd have to go see her again soon so that she could start exploring again.
"Talk" "You" Think

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-26-2015, 01:08 AM
Esa grew more curious as Neith spoke again, revealing that no matter how far she traveled, she was always drawn back to where her sister resided. It was an interesting thought, but the more she listened, the more she felt a sting somewhere deep in her heart. Esarosa had a sister too, her only littermate... Elysia. Yet, she had never thought of returning home to see Ely, or any of the family she had left her behind. Did that make her a bad sister? It had been a long time since she'd thought about any of them. She'd been too busy exploring... or was she just running away from it, pretending like it didn't matter? She'd left as a teenager, and she'd grown since that time. It's too far away now, I can never go back, she reasoned with herself. For a few moments, her emerald gaze would stare through Neith as the thoughts flooded her mind. Would Elysia be running the pack by now? If so, how was their father? Had their mother ever returned from the distant pack of healers?

She shook herself, trying to dislodge the thoughts. She hadn't thought about it in so long, and now was not the time to start. "I don't really have anyone tying me down," she said, her voice quivering just slightly before she continued on more calmly, "But I've been thinking I need a group... I don't think I'll ever join a pack, but it gets lonely, you know? It'd be nice to have somewhere to go to call home, a place with no responsibilities, no boundaries and no rules..." She took in a deep breath, looking to the dense undergrowth that surrounded them. Would Neith understand what she meant? Esa wondered if such a thought had ever crossed the she-wolf's mind, and if it hadn't, what would she think now? "I need to be free, I love exploring and doing things in my own time," she went on, tilting her head slightly, "But it'd be nice to come back to familiar faces when I'm tired, you know? Without being judged, without anyone wondering where you've been and demanding answers." She sighed slightly, daydreaming at the thoughts a bit, then realized she'd spoken too much again and waited quietly to see if Neith had anything to say.