gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
08-21-2015, 01:20 PM

She needed to breathe. She enjoyed this area quite a bit, protected by the battlefield and surrounded by a pack as well as a river. She felt secluded here, and she really needed this wide open space after being tucked away in the subterrain for so long. She had been stuck in there all spring, smelling her new scents of adolescence. She had never felt that way before and lucky for  her there was no one there to take her...

But she was in the open now, something she thought she would never like. But now, it felt amazing to feel this free.

"Why don't we go onto the battlefield... Visit your mother?" Charon was loud in her ears destroying these moments for her. "Or maybe ask someone to take you home, I think you need someone else besides me to... make you feel cozy."

Her ears laid back against her skull lightly, but she was able to look past him today. This feeling made her resist him.

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"

Maeva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-29-2015, 05:12 PM

Maeva snarled as she marched across the plateau, frustration, fear and anger were bubbling through her body as she continued the fruitless search for runaway son. What had the boy been thinking? Had she done something terrible? True, her fight training methods might be a little harsh but she loved her boy, she was sure he knew that so what on earth had prompted him to do this? While he was resourceful and smart he was still only six months old and she was almost frantic in trying to find him but the boys scent had long since been lost to the wind and the rain. Again she found herself cursing the old fool that was supposed to have been watching Eilan. What stories had he put in the boys head?

Maeva moved with a sturdy dominance that hid most of her inner turmoil. Purposeful and precise movements were her signature and in times of stress she found herself instinctively tightening her hold on herself. Golden eyes spied a young woman up ahead. Finally a native!

"Excuse me girl! I'm looking for my son. A six-month old boy, brown fur, black stockings, green eyes. Have you seen anyone matching that description?" It was a complete shot in the dark but she had to start somewhere.

"Speech"

Chione

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Chrono I
09-01-2015, 11:26 AM

As she listened easily only to the quiet of the space, she was instantly interrupted from her rest. A woman, older than herself was standing pretty much over top of her demanding answers to questions Chione was completely unaware of. Eyes narrowed as the woman spat  her words eagerly, something about losing her son and described him in every way she could. But Chione didn't pay attention to any of it, her eyes full of disgust and annoyance for every little word she spoke.

"You find it polite to approach a stranger and interrupt their doings?"

Her question spat back at the woman more of anger than her eagerness. Obviously Chione had a problem with her jumping into her space. The woman made her feel surrounded by speaking. But Chione did understand that losing a child was something that a mother couldn't take easily. Not that she truly understood that feeling, she was the child in the situation.

"I'm sorry about your son but I have not seen anyone in quite some time."

"You're not sorry. You wanted to leave your dreaded home. You wanted to have fun and be free with me rather than kept stuck inside your pathetic little family."

Walk "Talk" Think "Charon" "Voices"

Maeva

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-04-2015, 06:14 PM

Maeva's fur bristled as the girl snapped at her. A snarl ripped from the older woman's throat as her honey-gold gaze when suddenly sharp and cold. "And do you think it polite to talk to your elders in such a matter? Strangers no less! Have care girl. Everyone has their reasons and intentions and many will not hesitate to bite back." The shield-maiden was was such wolf though her desperation for any information on her son stayed her fangs. She would not attack unless further provoked.

Maeva's head would tilt to the side as the girl apologized and slowly her fur would begin to lay flat. The auburn woman was known for having one hell of a temper. It was easy to get under her skin but she could let petty insults go if the situation called for it. Maeva studied the other wolf for a moment and realized her remarks about the other being a girl were misplaced. Upon closer inspection she seemed to be about the same age as Maeva. How being a mother could make her feel so much older…

Alas though the pale-coated woman had no news of Eilan and Maeva would sigh dejectedly. Dam. Another deadend. "Ahh…. I see, well thank you for your answer. Are you a lone traveller then too?" Some chord of nuturing seemed to tug at her stomach and Maeva threw caution to the winds. "Are you hungry? I haven't eaten in days, together we might bring some larger prey down." She was getting rather sick of rabbits and scavenging meals herself plus the hunt would give her a chance to scout out and explore this particular terra. Maybe she could find some clues or a sign from the gods on where next to continue her search.

"Speech"