size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 12:09 PM

Rhythm wasn't alone on her way to Abaven, Revenge had walked with her. While he wasn't the best in a fight he was rather intimidating looking and apparently that was enough because there were no incidents on their way. He was a quiet boy, and they hadn't said much to each other. While the trip seemed to take a whole lot longer than she was used to eventually they'd make it to the border. Being fully capable of handling herself after this point she'd send Revenge on his way. There were plenty of wolves in Abaven that were perfectly capable of protecting her along with the unborn pups that developed inside of her. The thought was still an odd one and she hadn't quite gotten used to it yet, but maybe being with her siblings would help her realize the reality.

Tipping her head back the she wolf didn't hesitate in calling out for her siblings. Not too much time had passed since her last visit, though she'd spent the majority of that time with Shaye... right now she wanted her siblings, and she deeply wished that Chord might have been there too.
"Speech"

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-23-2015, 12:33 PM
He had not seen Rhythm since before he had left for his trip, so at the sound of her call he quickly jumped to his paws. Racing towards his borders he saw her standing there, and a happy smile took over his maw. Racing to her side he brushed up against her, excited yips leaving his mouth. Tail wagged behind him as he pushed his nose into her scruff. And that's when her scent change hit him. Pulling back slowly, he blinked at her. Brows knitted together as he tried to place the smell, it was one that he had smelled before but couldn't quite place it. All he could do was blink at her for a few moments, confusion clear on his face. Where in the world had he smelled this before? "Rhy...?" he asked, until finally, finally, it hit him. Wren smelled like this soon after she discovered she was... Wait. Eyes opened wide as he took a step back, single paw raised. "Are you..." He couldn't even say it. He wasn't angry, wasn't even really happy. He was shocked, confused, and more than unsure. Poor Bass was pretty clueless, and he didn't even know that Rhythm was... Doing it. Not that he wanted to hear.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 12:56 PM

Bass was quick to appear in her sights and her smile would grow. He'd been away and it was good to see that he'd made it back in one piece. She stood as he approached, just as eager to come forward and embrace him as he was to her. Her dark white marked tail wagged eagerly behind her and she returned his excited sounds and loving hug. When he pulled away suddenly she'd become just as confused. Tilting her head curiously as he looked her over. He'd question her, but it seemed like he'd figure it all out even without her words to guide him. He didn't look anything but confused, but it was already better than when she found out. "...Pregnant? Yes." Her grin would only broaden as she looked at him mischievously. She'd only waited a year after himself and Motif had started having babies. It was about her turn right? Happy thoughts of bringing the new life into the world would be forced to linger at the front of her mind because she couldn't think of the potential dangers. So much could go wrong between now and their first breaths.
"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-23-2015, 01:12 PM
She wasn't taking too long to finish his sentence, and when she did his paw slammed back to the earth. How did that even work... Valentine was like twice her size! How in the world... No wait. He didn't want to know. Nope, nope nope. Away with those thoughts. He shook his head back and forth quickly, trying to scatter the icky, nasty thoughts that tried to worm their way in there. Noooo, he was good. It took awhile for him to clear his mind, but when he finally did he grinned at her. "Well congratulations, sister. Its about time you made some little ones yourself," he teased. Motif had already had two litters, him and Wren had spoken of having a second one as well. The only thing that concerned him was again the size difference, less focused on the gross unknown part, but on the sheer size of his pups. He had seen some of Valentine's children, and they were not lacking in size. Ears flickered slightly as he cleared his throat, smile soon vanishing. "Has it ever bothered you, Rhy? That he has babies with others?" His voice wasn't accusing, just curious and a touch of sadness. He didn't know how many woman that Valentine had in his brood, but he knew that it was more than just Rhythm. He was just concerned for his sister, but the man had seen how much the two cared for each other. That was all that should matter, right?

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 01:27 PM

Just as much as she didn't wanto to think about Bass and Wren or Motif and Shai making their own children her brother tried to black out the details. While she had certainly enjoyed herself in the process it was easy to understand why Bass really did not want those thoughts. He took a long few seconds to process and clear his head, and Rhythm would stand quietly waiting for his next words. They came with a grin and a congratulations, reminding her also that she had been a little slow on the uptake. Rhythm was more than excited though, and wouldn't begin to expect his next words. She'd look away from him as her ears lowered, "It did," her bright gaze found him again, "But I know how special I am to him, and how much he loves me and his children." Her gaze would slip around to her abdomen, she still pretty much looked normal but she knew very well they were in there. No matter how teeny-tiny. The life style she lived was far from similar to the environment she'd grown up in, but she could never say she wasn't happy.
"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Her ears went back, and he took a step closer and nuzzled her cheek. He didn't mean to make her upset, but he wanted to make sure that she was happy where she was. Rhythm went on to tell him that it had, but that she was happy and he cared for her and his other pups. He nodded slowly, glad that she was at least happy where she was. "All I care about is that you're happy and healthy, Rhythm. That's all I need to know, please spare me the details." he said with a slight chuckle. "Perhaps I could speak to Valentine about coming to visit you during this time, I would hate you traveling once you get further along, and I bet your man would think the same." He commented with a nod. He didn't want her having to walk all this way when she was heavily pregnant, it was more dangerous during that time. Tail wiggling behind him again he placed a kiss on her cheek, sitting beside her. They would wait for Motif now, and he turned to eye his sister. "I bet you a fish that Motif cries when you tell her." he said with a challenge, brow rising to see if she would take him on.

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 02:13 PM

He'd nuzzle her softly and she'd lean into the touch, she didn't mean to get so down. She did enjoy talking about Valentine, and the passion she had for him was evident in her voice. She'd smile softly and look back up at her brother as he assured her that he wanted to see her happy and healthy. "I wouldn't be having babies with someone I didn't love." she'd add with a smile as he went on about visiting her soon. He was right, she was sure Valen would have something to say about her waddling outside the territory. "I would like that a lot." He'd kiss her cheek and she'd return the gesture as they awaited Mo's arrival, her ears would perk even more as he made mention of a wager. "I might have to take you up on that." Her voice was an amused giggle. Goodness she missed being here.
"Speech"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Motif hadn't intended to be late to seeing Rhythm, but she had been caring for Vail when her sister howled for her and Bass, and because she did not know why her sister summoned them, she decided to leave Vail with Shai before making her way over. She found her mate, and with a kiss on the cheek and a child dumped in his lap, she would make her way over. Some might think it odd that Motif still babied Vail so, when she was growing so quickly, but after that incident where Vail had left the pack for the first time... Motif worried too much for her precious little one.

She approched the duo with a loving smile, kissing Bass on the cheek and rubbing her nose in Rhy's fur. She missed them both dearly, of late she had barely seen either. Not to mention how welcome this sight was, of Bass and Rhythm getting along so wonderfully. “Rhy, what brings you here?” she asked softly

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-23-2015, 06:40 PM
Motif wasn't too long in coming, her beautiful form bringing a bright smile to Rhythm's face as she received her sisters gentle affections. She's lean into the touch sighing softly into her sister's coat. She loved being with them again, and it was even better with the news she had to share. Motif was quick to ask ask what has brought her here and Rhy was more than surprised that her sister couldn't smell the pregnancy on her. "Motif," shed say sweetly, trying to bud a little suspense. "I'm pregnant!"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-31-2015, 06:57 PM
She looked between Rhy and Bass and instantly got the feeling of a conspiracy underfoot. She could see it in their eyes, in Bass trying not to laugh, in Rhyth,'s expectant grin. Rhy said her name, and in between that short delay between her name and her explanation, Motif clicked. She squealed in sync with Rhythm's words and rushed her sister. “RHYTHM” she cried, amazed and proud of her sister. It seemed she and Bass wouldn't be the only parents in their litter, Rhythm was joining that club. After smothering her sister in love she reached over and dragged Bass into the huddle, holding her brother close and covering them both in kisses. There where definitely tears leaving tracks down her dark fur. “Oh my” she said, before she took a breath and brought herself back to reality. “Does that mean the father in Valentine?” she asked softly, knowing Valentine already had children, she and Lillie had run into one not that long ago, would Rhythm just be another brood mother? Her thoughts darkened, Rhy would never just be something so simple, and she Valentine better be offering her the world.