Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
09-03-2014, 07:16 PM

She really should have thought of her family before she went and ran off with Solioquy, but thoughts such as those would not cross her thoughts. This was her home now and he was her caretaker, she didn?t need anyone else to tell her what she needed to do. She?d smile as she felt the white male at her heels, he?d follow her inside easily. He?d announce his pleasure at her decision and she?d settle in comfortable, leaning into him as he welcomed her home. She?d sigh contentedly, though she?d feel a temptation of his touches as he continued the gentle caresses once more. However she felt a bit of the fatigue overcoming her as she found her legs a place to rest, such pleasure would have to wait for the morning. She?d fail to stifle a yawn as she nuzzled into his fur tenderly. "Thank you Sol," she?d whisper as her head would lean into his form, her tiredness seeping over her as she leaned into him.

""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
09-04-2014, 04:41 PM

Despite the fact they hadn't rushed to reach the range, the journey and experience of meeting new strangers and touring her former home had apparently begun to wear Isolde out. Soliloquy would silently settle at her side, comfortable as she leaned into him. The feeling of the russet girl at his side was certainly one he had gotten used to rather quickly. One last lick would be placed upon her head as she thanked him. "Sleep now." He would say simply, his voice quiet. He would watch her for a while before opting to recharge his own batteries and join her in sleeping.