Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Okay so! Since I have updated Abaven and there are going to be spar partners and a lot of work, I am going to hold a little contest. First pair to finish their fight (before getting judged!) post the link here! And then whoever wins that spar will get a table from me! I will do this every set, with every first spar to finish. The wolf that lost will get an avatar.

For healers! I am going to figure something out, since healing has to be done AFTER the judging, and I don't want you guys bugging the judges. Ideas? Post below!

My focus needs more focus.

Irie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
keanai
08-24-2015, 06:32 PM
Wait until after the spar, of course, and fastest healer to diagnose and treat wounds with four rounds between players win? But do it overall - like,

Fight a judged monday 7/15, healer rounds all done two weeks later(7/29)

Fight b judged 7/27, healer rounds done in four days (8/1)

Fight b healer wins because they took the least amount of time.

Make sense? Sort of?

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
08-24-2015, 06:36 PM
For healers, we could always do the whole gather herbs, or maybe idk healing lessons. We could always throw someone off a small cliff and let the healers figure out what to do with that.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-24-2015, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 06:40 PM by Evelyn.)
Kea : Ehh the only thing with that is that I don't want rushed posts, and it would be unfair if a spar got stuck with a judge like me, who takes awhile to pump out a judging. That doesn't seem fair to me because its based on another person.

Iko : Ily. xD We are NOT tossing wolves off of cliffs you goof. xD This is more pertaining to the groups that Bass set.

My focus needs more focus.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-24-2015, 06:40 PM
Hmmm, you bring up a valid point.

Then, perhaps, 'judge' the healing? Not sure how that would work, but again, an idea.

Basilysk

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
08-24-2015, 10:59 PM
More detailed and hands on healers, and less delay between posts gets a star? xD

Ashmedai

Somnium

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (35)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
08-24-2015, 11:07 PM
-chucks wolves off cliff-
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.