size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-24-2015, 07:27 PM

Rhythm would take in a deep breath of the fresh Abaven air that bright early morning, her delicate chocolate paws took her easily over the lands surrounding the rapids. The thundering sound filled the air, interrupted only by the morning song of the early birds. The girl swished her tail contentedly behind her as she picked her way easily to the rocky shore of the rapids. A nice morning drink before she sought out more of her family. With the babies coming this could potentially be the last time she was here for a while. There would need to be more visits to Imperium and less visits to Abaven. She'd yawn softly as she finished her long drink, she'd have to find something to eat soon as well. She was always hungry it seemed. Shaking herself of the sleep she'd point herself in the direction of Abaven's common area, hopefully there would be someone there who wished to spend some time with her. Was Star back from Sonticus? Did Shaye or Vail want to steal her away today? Rhythm wasn't sure who would be up for it, but she was ready for some time in the presence of her family. She missed them.

""  

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-24-2015, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 08:17 PM by Sparrow I.)

A familiar scent from Imperium had crossed their borders which could only mean... "Aunt Rhythm!" The bubbly girl cried out as she saw her aunt. She rushed up to the chocolate woman, aiming to bump her softly with her nose. Something stopped her. That scent. It wasn't Imperium's scent, nor any of it's members. It was Rhythm's scent just... Sparrow drew back, her widened minty eyes seeking Rhythm's. Her maw formed an "o" then spread to a smile that was so big it wrinkled her nose as she sucked in a breath. After a split second, her eyes watered up and she let out a loud squeal aiming to rush forward and hug her aunt gently, "Rhythm! Aunt Rhythm! You! You're going to be a... a mom!?" She pulled back. She couldn't quit smiling as she looked at her aunt. Her heart hammered in her chest. Puppies. Rhythm's Puppies. Cousins. New, baby cousins! "I'm so happy, Aunt Rhythm! How are you feeling?" she asked with baited breath. Her smile stayed put, her eyes squinting in pure happiness. She really couldn't believe how wonderful this was!

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-24-2015, 08:31 PM

Rhythm would not be disappointed, within moments of her dark paws bringing her over the crest of a small hill she'd hear a young voice call out her name. Her bright blue and purple gaze would find her niece as she barreled toward her. "Sparrow!" While Shaye had reached a towering height Bass's daughter was even smaller than herself and she was no giant in any sense of the term. Her face would light up as she helped close the distance between them. She'd offer a quick nuzzle to the cute brown cheek at Sparrow froze. Rhythm would take a step back and tilt her head curiously. Suddenly though her grin would widen considerably as she repeated her name once more and exclaimed about her not-so-obvious pregnancy. Her belly wasn't showing but she did smell like it. Rhythm's grin wouldn't dimish in any way, "I am! I'm very happy too." Her voice was warm, it had been such a good idea to come and see her family. Their love and excitement was an incredible difference to the reaction of Imperium's wolves. "I'm feeling well, but I get pretty nauseous still." She hadn't gotten sick this morning but it was still early, it would come. "It's very impressive that you could tell so easily." She'd say proudly, loving that at least two of her beloved nieces had taken up healing.

""  

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-24-2015, 09:06 PM

Sparrow would almost dance in place as her aunt responded to her. So she WAS pregnant? That was so amazing! The girl took note of her aunt's symptoms, thinking of what herbs she could fetch up for her to take back before she left. Was she leaving? Sparrow would have to leave. The thought of her getting to be around when the pups were born was almost too much to handle! She was giddy! Rhythm mentioned how she was impressed that she noticed so quickly. Sparrow nodded firmly, "Of course!" she answered confidently, happily. Her ears flicked down slightly, "I want to be a mother one day too. It's a dream of mine to have a happy family and lots of pups, even if some are adopted. If I could do that, I think I would be the happiest girl in the world!" Her tail swayed behind her, her expression sheepish. It was true. Sparrow couldn't think of a greater joy than having pups of her own with someone she loved. That brought her to her next question, "Will you stay in Abaven or..?" she didn't finish the words. She wanted to have the pups born here so she could help and see them. She didn't actually know of the scenario of Rhythm's pregnancy, now that she thought about it. Maybe Rhythm would fill her in some. she hoped her aunt would because she didn't want to ask a million questions and look rude. She was excited. This was a happy occasion and she didn't want to ruin it with a bunch of silly questions.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
08-24-2015, 09:22 PM

Her little niece practically danced in front of her, the joy in the knowledge obviously displayed in her movements. Sparrow's confidence was heartening and her smile would continue to beam brightly at the young Destruction. The words that came from her lips were not about healing like Rhy might have expected, but of a young girl dreaming of the family she would have someday. The same lingering fear would flash in the back of her mind, how could such a tiny little girl be able to produce all the pups she wanted? Rhythm wouldn't think into it too hard. She was going to be fine, Sparrow was going to be fine whatever her future might hold, and before the summer was over she would enjoy her new offspring. "That's very noble of you," would be her answer as Sparrow asked her last question. Was she planning on staying in Abaven? "No, I'm going back to their Father in Imperium after a few more days here." Not that Valen had asked her to stay in Imperium for the birth, he didn't have to. She wanted to be close to him when the big day came, and hopefully she'd get all of her goodbyes out before then. Not that she was really ready to say that to anyone yet...

""  

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
09-08-2015, 07:57 PM

Sparrow couldn't hide her disappointment when her aunt said she would be leaving for Imperium for the pups' birth. She supposed she could understand, however her smile faltered. Licking her lips, Sparrow brought it back, looking to her aunt with an almost perfectly symmetrical smile, "Well, I guess you'll have to sweet talk the pack into letting me come over and help out!" She wouldn't let the location ruin the event of new pups, "Is it rude to ask the Father's name? I don't think I've met him, but if you two are married, that would make him my uncle, huh?" The girl giggled, the thought of a bigger family making her excited. Her excitement bubbled over in her giggles, her minty green eyes scrunching with the laughter and happiness, "You're going to be such a good mother, Aunt Rhythm, I just know it!"

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Rhythm

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
09-23-2015, 01:18 PM

Sparrow's dissapointment was obvious however quick she recovered. Her words brightened Rhythm's smile and it seemed like she'd have two Abaven healers wanting very badly to help with their cousin's birth. "Maybe, though I did already promise Shaye that she could help." Rhythm didn't know how far she could push Valentine's hospitality of her family. He'd allowed Shaye her free passage as long as she called first, but how tolerant would he be on the day of their birth? "His name is Valentine, and no we aren't married, but I do love him." She'd smile, but knew that her relationship with Valentine would ever be anything close to traditional. "Thank you Sparrow," she'd chuckle softly and nuzzle her niece. "I sure hope so."

""