gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-24-2015, 07:59 PM

There was a new member. Sparrow was a cousin! She was so excited to finally meet the little one she had heard about. Oh, how old was she now? The thought of being a role-model made Sparrow's heart flutter excitedly. She couldn't help it! She wanted to teach the young ones anything she could. She wondered if one day she would make a good mother too. Her heart beat harder at the thought of her own little happy family. What about siblings? What if her mother announced more siblings or Motif announced more cousins? Sparrow was practically blushing with excitement. Pups were a big deal for everyone, but Sparrow knew she had a massive soft spot for anything small and cute. Her thick coat bouncing, the young woman made her way to meet her little cousin Vail. She called out for the girl softly. Oh, what if Vail was scared of her? Sparrow pushed her anxiety down and let the butterflies take over, "Vail?"

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-24-2015, 08:08 PM

Vail was napping with her mommy, her head was resting on the woman's belly and the two of them would sleep peacefully in the shared den. She hadn't really been out much recently, preferring to stay in the safety of her mother's presence. Surely she had enough excitement for the whole year. Still, she was beginning to learn how to hunt and that was pretty impressive. She still wasn't impressive, she'd never have sight to help her, but with what she had to work with she was rather impressive. And ear would flick lightly at the sound of pawsteps outside, the voice would prove to be what really woke her though. Curious Vail didn't hesitate to rouse herself and sneak up to the entrance. Her sightless gaze was still filled with curiosity as her ears perked forwards and she tilted her head. "Who are you?" Was this someone that Motif had designated as safe to go play with?
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-24-2015, 08:28 PM

There she was, as pale and as beautiful as the morning mist that got caught between hills and over water. Sparrow's breath caught. Of course the girl didn't know her, but she didn't seem scared, "Hi..." Sparrow called softly, "I'm your cousin, Sparrow. Your mom and my dad are sister and brother." she explained. The small girl lowered herself to appear smaller even still, "Is your mother home? I just came by to see you and say hi." her voice was sweet, nearly a whisper, though her heart was drumming rapidly. Oh, this pup was absolutely beautiful, as all pups had a tendency to be in Sparrows eyes. Sparrow could have cried just watching this pup and her delicate perfection.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-24-2015, 08:40 PM

The tiny child was quickly growing up, she was almost six months old now and still very obviously pup like she was beginning to start looking more like an adult wolf. Though her frame was tiny her legs were growing long, and they had an obvious awkwardness to them. Vail was still trying to get the hang of that, her odd proportions not very much help in gaining grace or hunting prowess. Her eventual adult beauty was slowly appearing though and all too soon she'd outgrow her gangliness. Still, her little paws would carry her close to Sparrow. Head tilting and her ears swiveling for the sound of her voice which would come immediately after her question. This was Sparrow, and she realized now that was why she smelled like uncle Bass. "Uncle Bass!" She'd squeal, she loved him despite not having had much time with him. "Mommy's sleepin," she'd whisper then, just to get her point across mostly. "And! um.. Hai!" Yes, this was a good cousin.
""

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-24-2015, 09:18 PM

Sparrow smiled as the pup came closer. She knew of Bass, which was good. Sparrow's nose would crinkle in a smile as Vail cried out about her Uncle Bass then hushed to say that Motif was sleeping. Then she would say hi and Sparrow would laugh lightly, "How have you been doing? I've heard you're pretty adventurous." she practically cooed, totally engrossed by the fact that this gorgeous little creature was her little cousin. Slowly, she would aim to land a soft nuzzle in the center of Vail's chest, wanting to familiarize herself with the girl's scent and show her cousin the smallest bit of affection. She didn't know how Vail felt, so she was careful, but she already loved this little being.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-23-2015, 04:34 PM

Sparrow was interesting, she held her attention rather well. Vail's bright blue eyes lingered on her playmate, eager to answer the questions given to her. "I like adventure in the pack lands." She had to promise Motif that she wouldn't step foot over the border without her, at least until Vail was a little bigger. She'd lean into her cousin's affections, returning them with an eager nuzzle against her fluffy neck. "I love cousin, Sparrow." She'd whisper as she hugged the older pup, the smile on her face showing the pink gums and little teeth beneath. Vail loved her family, and her eagerly wagging tail proved it.
""

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
10-04-2015, 01:21 PM
OOC: This is late sorry XD

Sparrow listened to her little, adorable, baby cousin. Her heart swelled. Shaye was so lucky to have a sister like this. Sparrow made a note to go and see her siblings soon. The pale white pup hugged Sparrow and Sparrow gently returned the affections, wrapping a paw softly around Vail's back, "I love cousin Vail," she would cheer quietly, her eyes slipping shut for a moment as she squeezed Vail lightly, humming as she hugged the small, precious being. She could have squealed, but a small, happy hum would do. She couldn't wait to see Vail grow up. Even if the small pup wanted to be a warrior, Sparrow knew she would support her cousin in any way she could.

Vail

Somnium
Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-18-2015, 09:22 PM

Sparrow didn't hesitate in holding Vail tightly to her as she returned her hug. Vail would close her eyes blissfully as she enjoyed the affection. Physically showing how much she loved her big cousin Vail would say it, and Sparrow would agree in turn. Vail loved her family so much. It felt so good knowing there were other wolves on her team. Her mother believed in her, Shaye did too, and obviously Sparrow did. Lillie seemed to believe in her too, but it had been so long since she'd spent any time with the girl she'd considered her family. Those thoughts wouldn't cross her mind though, just enjoying the hug would suffice for now.
""