gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
08-24-2015, 08:47 PM

There was a lot of pup things happening! Vail being around and Rhythm being pregnant were two of them. It was just so exciting! Sparrow took to looking for herbs that might help out somehow. It had been such a long time since she had been in Abaven that she would have to remap her whole mind to remember where the herbs in and near Abaven were. Her paws were coated with an earthy film from digging around. It was a fresh, deep scent that Sparrow loved. Once the dirt was less fresh, it lost that scent and then it was time to wash it off. To Sparrow, carrying the scent of the earth and plants was a healer's trademark... or maybe someone who just liked to dig around. She wasn't dirty because her dirt was fresh and yes, there was a difference and no, no one could tell her different. Currently she was rump up with her forepaws and nose in a small hole she had dug, looking for roots and other herbs that might be useful at some point. Between sniffing, the girl hummed to herself, her tail swaying back and forth slightly to her little tune. Now where was that plant?

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-24-2015, 09:10 AM
Every day that went by Starling grew more and more comfortable in his craft. He knew more than the basic knowledge, had handled a birthing and was learning more by the day. He had so many teachers to go talk too, so many wolves he waa trading knowledge with. Everything was great, wonderful even, and he was happy. Every day he wasnt fight training he was off herb hunting, trying to stock up his store as much as possible for the winter months. He had dug a basic store, but he would leave the more refinement when it got closer to Wren's birthing, where he should stick around for that inevitable and hard to track date. So today, he was out looking for horsetail along the rapids, a gentle hum in his chest as he searched. When he caught his sister's scent hed look up, nose covered in dirt from the plant he was digging up (not horsetail but still an important herb for his store). A gentle smile touched his lips when his eyes landed on her. Sparrow seemed to be doing her own hunting, and while a flash of jealousy did flush through him, he was still so happy to have her back to talk about this sort of thing with again. Everyone else found healing rather boring. "What're you l-lookin for?" He called over the distance, standing up fully and trotting towards her. Oh he had missed her dreadfully, but it seemed they were all so busy to spend as much time with each other anymore but…what can you do.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
09-24-2015, 04:15 PM

She was so absorbed in looking for whatever it was, that Sparrow didn't notice her brother appear. When he called out to her, her whole form jerked back out of the hole she had been buried in, "Starling! Oh, my darling Starling!" Her fluffy form bounded lightly towards and around him, offering small licks and nips to his body as she attempted to circle him springily. As she faced him again, she'd offer a sweet kiss on the cheek and a pearly white smile, "I've missed you! I was thinking about something for pain or milk since Aunt Rhythm is pregnant. Oh, Starling, I just don't know what! As much as I love pups, I don't know what herbs might hurt them, so I have to be careful!" her voice sounded bubbly yet pleading. She was really struggling here! She didn't want Rhythm to eat something that would harm her pups, "I want to go to Imperium and visit her! Even if it's only a little while!" she gushed, her minty eyes sparkling "I think having herbs might help, don't you? Do you know anything I could bring that wouldn't hurt the pups?"

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-25-2015, 03:43 PM
Starling both missed and was not used to her ample amount of energy. He smiled awkwardly as she circled him, lifting his right forepaw, putting it down, then lifting his left dependant on what side she was on, his gaze following her as she moved. "I-I missed you too.." He whispered in his imperfect stutter, his eyes shining with a happines he hated felt in a while. With all his focus on his craft, he barely got to spend much time with his siblings. It was because of this, sad to say, he managed to lose track of Sparrow for some time. With a gentle hum he began to think on her question, wondering just how to go about it. He knew a lot about pregnancy than he'd ever have thought he would, and it was him that was in charge of his mother's medicine. Of course, that was because Starling practically demanded it. He would also be there for her when the time came. But Aunt Rhythm, she knew a lot about healing, so he wouldn't be surprised if she was well stocked with herbs. But the gesture was nice, so he thought about it before lifting his muzzle to look up at her. "Y-you should find s-some dandelion root, and alfalfa " He said softly, glancing to the side as he thought about it. "O-only very sm-small doses of alfalfa. I-it's to stimulate milk, but t-too much c-can make her s-sick." He would look back up at her with a brilliant smile. "I-I can help y-you find s-some, if you'd l-like." He said with a laugh, lifting a paw to try and paw at her shoulder in what could only be described as an awkward playful touch.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"

Sparrow I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
09-27-2015, 11:37 PM

Starling admitted that he missed her too. Sparrow felt her heart jump. How had she not seen him earlier? She should have made more of an effort to see him! He suggested dandelion root and alfalfa and Sparrow's ears perked with surprise,"Alfalfa?" she mouthed. He offered to help her find some with a smile that mirrored hers in symmetry and brightness. Sparrow couldn't help herself, she jumped forward to embrace her brother briefly before she bounded backwards, her coat bobbing as she did, "Sì, dove saremmo trovare erba medica?" Sparrow's paws kneaded the ground. She bounded in a small circle, stopping suddenly with her paws splayed out, "Aprire la strada, fratello!"

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn