Solare.

Solare

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-28-2015, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2015, 07:50 AM by Solare. Edit Reason: Height mistake. )
Out-of-Character Name: Solare

Character's Name: Solare - Sol for short.
Character Age: 3 years almost exactly.
Season of Birth: Autumn.
Adult Height: 34"
Appearance Description: Solare would have rich, golden-russet fur that lightens and darkens with the seasons. This fur would be soft and smooth underneath the coarse guard hairs of the first layer. Her undersides would be a paler version, almost cream in complexion. Her eyes would be a magnificent gold, almost glowing - it is said that her name originated from these eyes, as they resembled the sun's lustrous light. She would have a scar horizontal across her front left foreleg from a fight with another younger and weaker wolf, but no other scars are to be seen.
Solare would be a slenderly built individual - she would have thick cords of muscle, but it hides beneath a sleek outer accompanied by long legs, a feathered tail, and large paws. This would be deceiving in fights and challenges, as she would seem weak when in reality, she is just as strong as the next wolf. This slender build is very streamlined and quite light - even as a slightly larger wolf at around 34", she is faster than she is strong, and uses this to her advantage.
Skills: Hunting, Intellect

Proof of Purchases: None.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-28-2015, 10:01 AM
You list her adult height as 37' but in her appearance you say 35'. At three she would be well beyond being full grown, and besides a wolf here cannot get larger than 36' without purchase.

My focus needs more focus.

Solare

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-28-2015, 02:18 PM
I feel so stupid.

I had listed height as 37" before realising I was over the height limit. I edited my profile and this form - but I missed the Adult Height section. I only edited appearance. Her height is supposed to be 35", I do apologise as I can't do anything about it right now. I'll edit this ASAP.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-28-2015, 04:26 PM
That's fine! Glad my post made sense, it was first thing in the morning. Just lemme know when you change it so I can accept you! <3

Solare

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-29-2015, 01:20 AM
There we go - hopefully nothing else is wrong now ;)

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-29-2015, 08:34 AM
Actually, one thing I noticed from you being in the cbox, your ooc name has to match your cbox name. So of you are going with Solaris, than please change your ooc name. :)

Solare

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-29-2015, 09:53 AM
Solaris? I don't remember seeing that. It may have been a mistake, I'm definitely sticking with Solare.

Seadragoness

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2015, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 03:56 PM by Evelyn.)
She means your Out-of-Character name Yarau needs to be changed to Solare :) Ooc name is what you want to be called on the site.

Eve here! Sea is correct, didn't notice that my phone autocorreted it.

Solare

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-31-2015, 05:51 AM
There we go - all done? Sorry for all this fuss.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-31-2015, 11:40 AM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store