Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-30-2015, 12:35 AM

The stars where a difficult one, his family had beliefs and idea that sometimes confounded him and other times made all the sense in the world. Perhaps in this voltage might have been the better tutor to offer training to their spiritual and star, sun and moon loving siblings but glacier wanted to give it a go. He missed them all and wanted some time in their company, and if the training consisted of gaining at the stars and debating and contemplating then so be it - he couldn't think of a more enjoyable way to spend an evening. He smiled easily as he made his way through the cave which held the back door and entrance to the cliff tops.

He walked slowly up the steep path and stopped when he reached the top,with his paws close to the edge and the wind ruffling through his coat, he felt invincible. The day was getting late, the sun already cast deep shadows across the land when he raised his head and called for Selini, Astrea and Solaris. He summoned the trio to the cliff top, telling them in his call that this was mandatory, a gentle movement of peace with their brother to contemplate the stars.

"Speech"

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-31-2015, 12:19 PM

Solaris wasn't usually one to stay up late, preferring to go to sleep with the sun so he could be up in time to see the sun rise. However, he quite often liked to watch the sunset as well. That was why he was on his way up to the perch that the celestial siblings had claimed as their favorite spot when he heard Glacier's howl. His ears perked and he realized that his largest brother was up on the cliff so he continued on his intended path. A meeting for just him and his triplets, hm?

By the time he got up the trail and spotted Glacier sitting with his back to him he was more than curious to what he might want to talk to them about. Solaris made his way over to here Glacier stood and stood beside him, looking out over the shore line and watched the sky beginning to darken with the sunset. "I know Selini and Astrea will disagree with me, but I think sunsets are the most saddening part of the day," he commented thoughtfully, his orange gaze drifting over the horizon. "The end of yet another day, darkness taking over everything... but I suppose it's also the beginning of the start of another day as well. A little bright side to everything."

Talk You Think