gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-30-2015, 12:48 AM
Orchid had decided to split the two donostrea healers into their own little groups. She would teach them seperetly since they where both at different levels at this point. She felt she could do a better job of this if she had them each one on one for different parts of the day. As the day began she would exit her temporary pack den with her little healers leaf back and summon lior with a howl. She wanted to know how good the woman was at identifying herbs and telling their use. She moved to a shady flat rocky with as little sand as possible on on a beach she laid out her supplies before her, putting them in random orders so a pattern didn't devolge their secrets.

This done she sat back on the spacious rock and awaited her apprentice ' s arrival. She couldn't begin to explain how good it felt to be teaching again. This was the woman's true calling, what she loved more then anything else, even above healing itself. She wanted to share her knowledge, teach the next generation. It was a quite life and one she could be proud of.

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
09-02-2015, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2015, 03:43 PM by Lior.)

Lior had anxiously awaited the howl from Orichid ever since the lead healer had called her and Terrae for a lesson in medicine. To be perfectly honest, Lior had failed. Miserably. A more one on one approach was just fine with her, the less wolves that she would embarrass herself in front of the better. And the young woman's nervous paws carried her towards Orchid, tail drooping between her legs. She just didn't feel like she could get the hang if this. What if her brothers had hurt themselves and they'd died from improper care while their family had been rogues? The thought scared her even more when the realization that she didn't know anything passed through her for the thousandth time. But they were safe as far as she knew and nothing bad had happened.

The sights and smells of the beach grew closer, Lior spotting Donostrea's orange healer sitting in the shade beneath a slab of rock. The scents of various herbs tingled her nose as she got closer to Orchid, spotting the plants at her paws. A bit more anxious than she would like to admit, Lior nodded a greeting at Orchid and took a seat in the shade. "Orchid." The woman mumbled softly, preparing herself as best she could for the lesson ahead.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
09-03-2015, 03:14 PM
As Orchid waited she laid out a couple of her favorite herbs, putting Eldberry in one spot and Ginsang root in another. She grabbed Motherwort from her supplies, and Trillium, smiling at that rare herb, honestly sometimes she would be lost without Trillium. She grabbed a sparing pinch of Wintergreen, a rare herb she didn't use for anything but severe and life threatening injuries. Last of all, she grabbed Yarrow, and shuffled that into her pile.

When Lior appeared, she smiled welcomingly at the other wolf, inviting her to take a seat. Once Lior had done so, Orchid would begin to explain herself. “I want to see the full foundation of your knowledge and work from there, can you please name the herbs before me and explain their best use?” she asked.

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
09-09-2015, 12:46 PM

Lior shifted. It was nerves mostly, the grey woman wanting to believe that the soil she sat on was uncomfortable or something. But now that there was a one on one session the true lack of her knowledge would come to bare as Orchid would ask to identify the herbs before her and their uses. Lior spotted a few she recognized

"Ginseng." Lior quickly pawed the ginseng as she recognized the herb. It was the only real one she could identify besides the ones Orchid had brought with her when the lead healer had called the session for Terrae and herself. "Elderberry and Trillium." Lior pointed to each herb. The others at Orchids paws she didn't know, the healer in training giving a shameful gaze at the other female. "Ginseng is used for the bolstering of the immune system. And umm, you said that Elderberrys were also for that." Trillium caused her a moments pause as she tried to remember that exactly Orchid had said it was for. "and Trillium was said to be for infections." Lior spoke confidently from what she had learned at the previous lesson.

Whatever sense of pride she immediately felt faded however as she scanned the other herbs with a rising sense of hopelessness. She didn't know any of these. Maybe she had saw them in her travels in trying to join a pack but their use held no meaning. "I don't know the others." Lior admitted.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]