Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-30-2015, 06:48 PM
The man's journey had not ended, but that was fine by him. Castiel had developed a bit of wanderlust in searching for his niece, or perhaps it had always been there from the beginning. The shaggy male took one step after the other, deciding to poke around in the other territories before returning to the west. So far he had checked in the South, meeting one of the Nomads down there. It had been a wonderful surprise, really. Always wonderful to meet those who, in a sense, could be considered family.

Castiel would wander on, until he discovered a land most curious. The area was strikingly beautiful, a land carved out and created by ice and snow. Not that it was so unusual for the north, but what made it striking was the spirals of ice that reached up towards the heavens. Castiel would breathe in, coming to a stop to look at the natural beauty in awe.

"Such a lovely place..." The man would muse to himself.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-04-2015, 05:07 PM

They had moved to the west, but Avalon had wanted one last walk through the Northern lands before she left the place she had been born. It was a lonely journey back this was, the woman hadn't told Arian for fear that the President would try to keep her from doing so due to Yfir residing in the North lands. But she was big enough, and could handle her own if need be. Luckily though, she hadn't run into any Yfir wolves...not that she would mind to begin with, she didn't have any beef with them nor had she talked to any besides Vereux. The summer sun warmed her back considerably, the snow beneath kept her body at a good temperature that was neither too hot nor too cold, but just perfect.

The ice that met her as she moved to the farthest parts of the continent was breathtaking to say the least, it was absolutely beautiful up here. She hadn't really been to these parts, so she was glad that she had made one last journey, at least for as long as she remained in Sonticus. As she walked further, she hadn't seen nor detected the male at all until his melodic voice had reached her. Pausing in surprise, she glanced around until she spotted him fairly close. She was surprised, actually, that she hadn't detected him but it must have been due to the fact she wasn't expecting anyone up here. Approaching, she stopped a few feet behind him as she watched with cautious curiosity. "It is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-05-2015, 02:27 PM
The man would breathe in deeply, his body relaxed under the sunlight. Castiel would let his focus stay upon the ice, even as he heard the approaching pawsteps upon the snow. He wouldn't turn to look at the stranger until he heard the voice, and then he'd glance at the woman, offering a gentle smile. "Truly it is." Castiel would respond to her question in a smooth tone, tail giving a slow flick behind him. He'd breathe in, tilting his head to the side slowly. "What brings a wolfess like yourself out to the frigid North?" He couldn't imagine why wolves would want to live in the North, though he knew well enough that there were those who did.

Yes... he knew that all too well.

He would wait for her to answer the first question he asked before posing another. "I'm actually looking for someone, though I got distracted by the ice. You wouldn't happen to be familiar with a Faite Adravendi would you?" Castiel was diligent in his search. Someday he would find the girl again.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-05-2015, 09:19 PM

She smiled when he turned to face her, the male was quite handsome to say the least. His pelt was pure white like the snow that surrounded them, the aura he had was of gentility and kindness. He also seemed to be around her age, and it wasn't often she found others around her age either. She didn't feel like she had to be wary of him, but she had been tricked in the past so she would be on guard for the time being. The woman's audits followed his curiosity, kind gaze returning his as he asked about her business here. "Well...I was born in the North. Back when my father, Gargoyle, had our home pack of Glaciem. Recently my pack has moved to the west, I thought I'd come have one last visit since it's so far now."

The druid-like male asked her then, if she had seen anyone by the name of Faite Adravendi. She had never heard of her, but the last name was a common one in the girl's life. Slowly, she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I don't know her. I do know of the Adravendi's though...my father was a good friend of theirs. May I ask why you are seeking her out? Perhaps I can help." She smiled at him, wondering what business he had with the Adravendi he sought, though it wasn't her business if he chose not to share.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-21-2015, 01:06 PM

Castiel would give a small nod as the woman explained her reason for being in the North. Glaciem huh? While he had not been in a fan due to their past injustices of Valhalla he would not fault this woman for once being part of it. Hell, she might not have even been a member during that period of time. He had to wonder what pack she was part of now, however, though he would hesitate asking the question just yet.

To his disappointment it seemed that the woman did not know of Faite. He was a bit crestfallen, as he was each time he asked, though he certainly was not about to give up. He would breathe in, his golden eyes searching the skies as if the answers to Faite’s wearabouts lay there.

“Faite is my niece. She went missing some time ago and well, I’ve been wondering if she’s alright. If she’s safe. I know that her mother misses her dearly, and I’m sure that the rest of her family does too. I felt it was my responsibility to try and find her to bring her home.” Castiel would let his gaze roam back to the woman.

“I am Castiel Mathúin Adravendi by the way. Might I have your name, miss?”

"Speak"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-15-2015, 12:30 AM

The woman decided it was okay to take a seat where she was, keeping a respectful distance as her tail wrapped neatly around her haunches. The light winds here batted gently at her fur, but she would not shiver thanks to the heavy fur that coated her, the fluffiness inherited from her family lines. Her gaze would watch him in curiosity, the male looking to the sky as he spoke. Telling her about the one he sought, and she understood all too well. She had been searching for her own family for years, having even left alacritia to look, and when she returned, even Odette had left.

"I understand your plight. I too, have searched for my family since I was a child...but I fear they have gone too far or...worse." It was time to face the inevitable. Amber gaze sought out his, the male giving his name and offering his in return. Castiel..that was a handsome name, and a fitting one too. "My name is Avalon Adravendi, it is nice to meet you. It's a surprise isn't it? I was adopted into the family recently by Arian, she's the alphess of sonticus."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-22-2015, 05:08 PM

The female spoke, giving sympathy for his plight, but alas she did not know where his niece was. Sadly her own family, since she was a child, had been sought out. But alas she came up empty handed. It was a shame, truly. He understood that the search could be long and weary, though never had he accepted the possibility that he might turn up empty pawed. Such a thought was... Horrifying to say the least. Surreal would certainly never forgive him then.

The woman would offer unto him her name, and, my, what a surprise it was! Another Adravendi, though adopted by another whose name he was not entirely familiar with. Arian hmm? Perhaps he’d need to go give the woman a visit sometime. “Gods... Who would have thought I’d meet another Adravendi out here? They must enjoy their little jokes.” He would chuckle softly.

“So what goals have you now, along with searching for your kin, Avalon?”

"Speak"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-22-2015, 05:42 PM

She laughed a bit, some jokes the adravendi's played. She knew she would never be a true adravendi, for even when Arian adopted her in she felt part of her was still missing. She felt disconnected from her family lineage, and she wanted nothing more then to get that back. But time would not be on her side, and neither would fate. But someday, someday she'd find out. "Indeed, I hear that a lot of the Adravendi's were adopted into the family, just as I have been. Though I'm not sure who is direct blood and who inherited the name through adopted family. I suppose we'll find out with time hm?"

She shifted her position slightly, tail tucking neatly against her side to keep her toes warm. Her gaze turned thoughtful, brows creased with her hard thinking. "Well, I'm not sure." Part of her felt like she knew what she wanted, the other part filled with doubt. She wanted to continue her father's legacy, the family legacy that had fallen so long ago. Five years had passed, and still she did not bear the courage to do what she had dreamed of. "I guess I always had the goal of bringing back what was lost when I was a child, rebuild what was lost. But..I fear that may be nothing more then a dream. I've not built the courage for that yet." She sighed, but she would not feel depressed nor sad. She knew she was getting on in her years, and if she couldn't accomplish it then she would guide her future children to strive for that. To hold onto the legacy that was slowly fading from the world. "And you?"
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-24-2015, 07:01 PM

So a lot of them had actually been adopted into the family huh? This was something that Castiel hadn’t realized, or perhaps had merely forgotten. He would listen to the woman continue on, his own mind at work. Perhaps... Perhaps he would need to speak to Surreal about it. Surely she would know far more than he would about which of their family was family through blood and which were adopted. Just... How many were there, he wondered?

Castiel would give a small nod of his head as she mentioned her goal. “It may not be the same as what you lost, but you can certainly build something anew. You can build something stronger than before. You only need to find the courage inside of yourself.” Just as his sister sought to rebuild their old home, this woman had goals of her own it seemed.

“Me? Well... My only goal right now is to find my niece. Perhaps join back up with my sister when that’s all said and done and wait for our new home to be built. I don’t have very many goals, sadly. I’m a bit of a boring man.”

"Speak"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-11-2015, 01:23 AM

His words after her mentioning her goal were uplifting, her tail wagged a bit as her mood brightened and her smile widened. "I do want to do it, I'm just not sure if I'd be fit to lead. To be trusted with the lives of many is a big responsibility." She looked at him, gaze kind as she appreciated his words and encouragement.

She giggled a bit at his response about himself. Not really at him, but more at the comment of him being boring. He was far from it. "If you'd like, I can keep an eye out for your niece. It's the least I can do. And, I don't know what Surreal plans to do, but you are welcome to stay in sonticus until she uh...builds your new home." She wasn't trying to steal him, no. Simply offer him a secure place until surreal did whatever it was she was planning to do.

Art||Plotter