ardent

Treasure Falls

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2015, 07:30 PM
The man sat alone, away from the den where his wife and children lay. It was early morn, the sunlight washing over his calico patterned coat. Allen felt distant, but he couldn't quite place why. Ever since he had caught the scent of his eldest he had been acting a little strangely, as if haunted by some phantom that he could not confront. At least not yet. Someday soon, he swore, he would confront the child on his crimes, on his sins, but until that day came he was sure he'd feel off. He'd give a sigh, letting his dark gaze travel to the skies.

"Hajime, can you hear me?" Allen would ask softly to the heavens. "I'm a bit lost, nephew, on what I should do. My son lurks it seems, stalking me even now. I... I am afraid. Afraid of what he might do to my family. Afraid of what he might do to Abaven. I just wish I knew what his intentions were... if they are really so dark or... if he just wants to speak with me." Ears would flick back in uncertainty.

"I wish there was some sort of sign you could show me.. so that I knew what I was dealing with..."