gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-31-2015, 07:13 PM

She had promised Vail a day all to herself, of course the day out also marked another notch in Vail's growing life. Today would be the day her little one learnt how to hun. She ushered Vail from their den early in the morning “Every pup has to learn this sweetie, and today's your day” she cautioned her little one as they made their way to the Serpents plains. Here they had a good view and she would stop. “Lift your nose to the wind little one, tell me if you scent anything like the mice Rhy use to bring you. Doesn't have to be the same, just similar, in that warm and yummy kind of way.” she would explain, her own eyes catching a rabbit in the distance.

Motif had picked a spot where the lie of the ground was in their favor, the rabbit was up land to them and they had tall grass to duck into. “When you do, I want you to lower your body to the ground without sitting or lying, just holding it low, and then we are going to creep forward like this” Motif demonstrated by moving slowly and surely in front of her little one, keeping her steps as quite as possible, and her body hidden. She stopped and looked at Vail to see how she was taking everything in.

""