ardent

Aimless wanderings

Calypso

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2015, 05:44 PM
I'm still comparing your past to my future.
It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Once more the dame found her self in other lands, with the scent of a pack lacking all together. However her gaze was upon the herds that were moving through the area, the early morning an ideal time to hunt but she laid in the shadows simply watching. Calypso had no intent to hunt, at least quite yet. Perhaps a partner would join her, for now the herds were ignored. Her own senses were on her surroundings as that mind simply wandered, not at all sure where she just may go or what she may do in these lands. Perhaps she'd join a pack, then again maybe not and try her fang and claw at challenging for one, but that was to be saved for the future. For now, her attention was on there here and now; she didn't need to join a pack yet with it being summer. Once winter hit, that was when it became a clear must. For spending the winter alone was hardly ideal, much less scavenging off of kills. Yawning wide once, she stretched out those paws; those eyes scanning the herds for an ideal target for later on.

Rælynn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-03-2015, 12:24 PM
something rumbles inside of a damsel's voice box. it wasn't a growl, no, well maybe it was but it sure as hell didn't sound like it. the obsidian russian trumps onward - in hopes of coming upon some artifact that struck her interest at first glance or maybe even a companion. either way, she was in dire need for interaction as she awaited for her siblings to arrive in alacritia. Rælynn knew well enough that her twin sister and brother, Brælynn and Jedediah would not pass down such an offer as this one. why did Rælynn venture here first, you may ask? - well just like any head of the family.. to make sure things are safe for your kin. that is the ONLY reason behind the woman's actions.

onyx koi's are sucked together in an effort to flour moisture onto the beginning of a dry texture. her crown dipping low for a moment to gather the scents that soaked into the earth's bedding. Ræ's posture altered at the highlight of another feminine, it was clear to the babe that the other specimen was on the hook out for either a partner in crime or a simple hunting buddy to take down this herd just a few feet from where the two stood. Rælynn, being the none-socializing femme she was - decided to stray back from the other woman for she had no ill intentions to start a brawl for creeping up on her.

Calypso

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2015, 12:32 PM

Each would have their own reasons for appearing first into unknown lands, save for making sure it was safe for ones kin. Learning about the different packs, the wolves in the lands..or just to create chaos all your own. Whatever the reason for ones moving about the country side, they were more then likely going to run into more then just a wolf. Some good, some bad and some..well lets just say darker then just 'bad'. However her thoughts were distracted at the smell of another she-wolf close by and the sound of paw steps.

That head turned to the right only to look over her shoulder and at the one whom seemed to be sulking away. "You'll need to do better then that." It was all that was uttered from her dark maw, her gaze switched back to the herd before her. An ear flicked forward once. "There is an old buck we could bring down." It would be a simple scatter tactic and then picking out the weakened target. Though the buck would be far more then enough then just for the two of them, but for now Calypso would wait and see just what this one decided to do.

Rælynn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-03-2015, 01:24 PM
hover speech for translations!

Черт. the tyrant wallowed from the shadows that was a empty basin without her counteracting it's demise, which in all honesty - the haven was no place for a fine game such as hide 'n' seek. the smitten demoness prowled down a steep slope with each step becoming increasingly distant and light as feather. she intended to keep her vessel from making any clear assumptions that she was here, for if the prey were to hear even the slightest of mistakes she may make with her bodice than that would cost the both of them a mine schilling.

finally she buckled her knees so that her tummy was levitating an inch from the earth - crawling silently toward the other female. Rælynn's onyx koi's formed around the wording of flushed lyrics that fell from her mouth - her foreign language clearly slithering off the peak of her tongue as she spoke alright, so who shall take the lead first?

speech

Calypso

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2015, 08:52 PM

Those ears flicked towards the sound of the she-wolf approaching and perhaps a curse in another language. But Calypso did not move, for her gaze was upon the herd, simply she didn't have to hide just stand there in the shade to go unnoticed. "If you're up for the chase, you can lead him back this way and I'll finish him off." A simple suggestion, but she stood there watching the herd awaiting what this she-wolf would suggest. Those ears pushed forward watching the buck rather intently, he was starting to wander away from the rest of the herd, ah what a foolish buck.