Alone again

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-02-2015, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 10:46 AM by Sorcière.)

Sorcière les Désastre
A sudden spark ignites, And from the dark a light breaks the silence

Venturing ever forward the young lady found her self at quite the peaceful place and yet she could not help but feel out of place. She did not belong here, she did not fit in..with her dark coat and molten markings..she stood out. Even back at home others had always given her a second look, due to her coloration and markings, being so different from her mother. Alas she hadn't seen hide nor hair of her beloved mother, the warrior wondered just what may have befallen her. Silently the molten lady made her way through the willows, her mind else where as those paws lead her forth silently. Having no idea just what kind of company she may stir up, though perhaps it would be a good thing. For having been here a year ago and yet alone since then, company was needed..if only one could stop her being ever so skittish.

"Lango here."

[Image: oew6uMb.png]

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-05-2015, 10:16 AM

He was becoming rather fond of these willows. The King kept finding himself walking among them; it seemed every time he allowed his feet to guide him and his mind to wander he ended up here. That certainly wasn't a bad thing, but it did make him want what he couldn't have. These Woods were too far away from his home to claim and Valentine was loath to part with the domicile he had carved out for himself. Imperium sat on prime land and few packs were as well off as his.

A form up ahead gave him pause. It was a woman, small and dark with vibrant markings dabbed across her person. She looked familiar, very familiar (how could he possibly forget those markings?), but the memory attached to this familiarity was just beyond his grasp, as was her name. She was a stunning specimen, that was for sure, and the sight of her pleased him.

It clicked - he had admired her once before for her beauty. Not only that but he had been the one to seek her out and instigate a conversation. The details of that encounter were sketchy, but he did remember meeting her. Woofing softly to announce his presence, he then said, "Ah, so we meet again. Hello miss."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-05-2015, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2015, 10:46 AM by Sorcière.)

Sorcière les Désastre

Lost in her thoughts as the young women was, she moved through the willows at a slow almost leisurely pace. Her thoughts upon the home that had been left far behind, much less that of her missing mother. Ah, how the warrior missed her. Alas it wasn't as if she could go back and go looking for her, for there was no turning back. Not now..not while she was in these lands. A sigh left her, it was time to forget and to move on. Something she was struggling with, evidently so. Ears flicking, she wondered just what would happen in these lands; what her path would lead her to. In the end it was bound to be quite the story and yet one that would take time, many, many years for it to happen.

However the scent and the sound of paws drew the dame out of her thoughts. That molten gaze found it self upon a blue brute..one that was vaguely familiar. He seemed to perhaps have a better memory then her of their old encounter. "It would seem so." She decided to humor him, aside from the fact she couldn't readily recall the details all that well her self. "What brings you all the way out here?" Surely a pack wolf had far more important things to do then hang around here or with her for that matter.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

09-06-2015, 07:25 PM

He sought to draw closer, to shorten the distance between them and make conversing easier. His pace was languid and sure, each stride taken with a lazy confidence that was characteristic of the King. "What brings you all the way out here," she asked, and Valentine was struck with a sense of deja vu. Hearing those words with that voice he was sure that question had been part of their first meeting, although the details still eluded him. Valentine shrugged before parting with the words, "I like it here. It's a nice place. And," he said with a slight smile, "I have yet to visit and not meet an interesting person. How about you?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-07-2015, 06:59 PM

Sorcière les Désastre

Sorcière didn't move from her spot, or at the very lest did her best not to do so. For that skittish tendency was creeping up on her once more, the want to move way or to get away from this wolf. She fought it, however tough it was. The year alone perhaps had been no good for the young lady, at least mentally and emotionally. The molten lady remained silent as he drew closer and once he was those eyes only blinked, listening as he spoke. "It is nice here." That much she could agree on as that gaze shifted to the distance for a moment, before drifting back to him. "Going wherever my paws my take me, I have no tether to anyone or any land." In other words, she had no place to readily call home.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

09-12-2015, 08:54 PM

The woman seconded his statement and then went on to answer his question. Ah, so she was a wanderer...perhaps one like Aki? He couldn't quite tell if there was pride in that statement or if it was delivered simply as a fact. Did she revel in the freedom that came with being unattached or was she searching for a place to settle down?

For the life of him Valentine couldn't think of the woman's name. Since it was clear it wasn't going to come to him the brute decided there wasn't any shame in asking for her name. Or offering his own for that matter. "I'm afraid your name escapes me," he admitted. With a soft smile he went on to say, "I'm good with faces but not names." As an after thought he joked, "And I'm Valentine in case you're just as good with names as I am."

""

Sorcière

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-12-2015, 09:57 PM

Sorcière les Désastre

The place was indeed nice, quite and lacking of unwanted company. Well, save for Valentine, but she couldn't say if his company was unwanted or not. So far he gave her no reason to be unwanted here. As for her statement, it was hard to say if there was pride in it or not. Sure, she enjoyed wandering as she had done so and yet was there any pride in it? No, not really; she was running from something, something that she didn't even understand.

Those ears flicked as he spoke again, blinking only did she realize she had neglected to give her name to him. "I do not believe you ever said your name." Speaking lightly and carefully so as always, perhaps a bit too kind or submissive for one like her. "Valentine..an interesting name." She commented, it would be one she'd remember by all means. "But I am Sorcière." but the molten lady did not know what else to speak about, at least not between the two of them. The year alone had made her not terribly social.