size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-03-2015, 03:27 PM

She sniffed at the base of the den, her ears pulling back slightly when she caught the stale scent of her mother. Finch wanted to sing with her and talk with her, but she couldn't find anyone! Letting out a whine, she flopped on her rump and let out a loud bark. She noticed that Wren had been acting differently, and she wanted to make sure that she was okay. There was something going on, but she really couldn't place it. Was it bad and scary? She wasn't sure, but there was enough that had changed in her scent to make the young girl afraid. "M-momma?" She called, raising to her paws and circling a few times around the den. She didn't want to go too far out to look for her mother, but she needed to talk to her dame. A lot had changed since they had come home from their trip. The shy girl paused at the mouth of their den once again, a pale paw raised in the air mid step as she sniffed at the air. Where was she?

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn

Wren

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2015, 04:23 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/hv3rif.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#16211f">
Wren had just gone out for a quick walk, before she got too large and heavy. Recently she'd found out she was once again pregnant. And pregnancy was not fun. Being huge just sucked, plus the constant hunger, mood swings, etc. She hated it all. But she knew, in the end, it'd all be worth it. It was for her previous five children, after all. But the worried, concerned barking of Finch had drawn her away from her walk, and she made her way back to the den quickly. But not too fast, as she had already grown a little belly, despite it being far from the due date. When she got there, Finch was just as worried as she thought. Wren smiled weakly. "Finch, my dear, I'm here." She cooed, stepping up to her daughter and nuzzling her cheek. "I have some news that you might like, love. Or would you like me to tell you later?" She said with the ghost of a smirk, her tail swaying to and fro.

"Burn Baby Burn"

Finch I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-03-2015, 05:05 PM

It wasn't too long until Wren showed up again, and the girl let out a loud yip and raced towards her, pushing herself into the plush softness of her chest. Whimpering and pulling herself as close to the woman as physically possible, she drank in her changing scent. Pulling back, her big blue eyes tried to meet her dames, concern quite clear in them. When Wren said that she had some news, her ears pulled back upwards as she nodded her head with vigor. She wanted to know right now! There was no way that she wanted to wait to find out, even more so because it was probably about her funny smell. "I-is M-momma o-o-okay?" she stuttered softly, gray marked tail swinging softly between her hocks. She didn't want Momma to be sick, maybe she should call Starling? He would know what was up, Finch didn't know much about herbs. She just liked the pretty ones, and liked to add them to her collection. All she knew was that Wren didn't smell the same as she usually did, which was usually not a good thing, right?

"SPEAK!"

Art by Evelyn