gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Traveling to the west had almost seemed like a chore. His paws carrying him into these lands that smelt like a lot of wolves. He was following the scent that had lingered on those males. Sonticus was it? Checking things out for himself seemed to always be the best choice rather than waiting for someone to tell him something. However, why he was here was a mystery. Whether or not he wanted to attack them, stalk them, join them, it wasn't known entirely. The exotic male would stretch his jaw a bit. Was that the scent of a female from a fight he recognized. A home with a lot of pups in it.

Liar settled himself down for a rest then, didn't bother him much. With nothing to really think about there wasn't much else to do. Walking forever is what his paws felt like. His white and black tail would curl around his haunches. Head steady on his front paws, maybe something would come to entertain him. So far nothing in these lands held anything of his interest. Even if they did, he chose his actions and words carefully when he was in a parallel state of mind.

Selfish with Arian

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 09:52 AM

The woman found herself here a little bit longer than she had wanted. Talking with Surreal most definitely had her thinking about a lot of things. She would stay for a little bit before returning home to her family. Something struck her as odd though, a scent in the air. A male she didn't recognize. Making her move towards him, she wasn't entirely sure why she decided to investigate. Probably to make sure everything with Surreal and her family would be okay. Not that Arian could do much about that. The male seemed to simply be relaxing. His odd colors something she hadn't seen before. Meeting a lot of wolves in her day but not quiet like this.

"Excuse me sir, what brings you to the west?" she asked. It was treading on cautious grounds, something she tended to do a lot. It was like she walked with a pit fall of spike constantly at her shoulders. Crystalline eyes were trying to figure him out, because even from looking at him she couldn't. He seemed oddly tinted familiar to her, or perhaps that was her gut telling her something.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-04-2015, 10:34 AM

He didn't think the source of the problem would step right into his paws. Unamused and unemotional gaze granted on the female, she was just about his size. Though being more on the lithe side it seemed, he out did her when it came to muscle. Finally deciding to pull himself up, what was he doing here in the west. "Searching for Sonticus." he would reply monotoned and bluntly. His tail flicking behind him he took in every inch of her surroundings. A scar across her face, and a permanent limp in her leg. If she tried to run away she wouldn't get away.

Not that he felt like chasing down the female at the moment, his nostrils flared with her scent. "You are Sonticus." he stated. Well, not he slightly understood all the squabbling. A crippled wolf like her he wouldn't expect any respect to be given. Still, he wanted to know her name. Seemed like the most simply task at hand. See what was going on around here with these so called packs. His own kingdom hadn't been this way.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 10:45 AM

It surprised her a little as he stood up and got straight to the punch with her question. He wasn't one to beat around the bush was he? Tilting her head to one side, she tried to read the expression on his face but there wasn't one. Yes she was indeed Sonticus, why was he looking for the pack in the first place. Was he looking to join, in which he smelt heavily of Sin so she would make the assumption that he wasn't quiet interested in that. "Y-Yes I am.... just who are you? Why are you looking for Sonticus?" she asked him. It looked like her gut feeling had been slightly correct.

"My name is Arian Adravendi, I'm the alphess of Sonticus." She was wary with that title. If she actually should have been saying it or not was a whole other question. Still, it didn't seem like he was interested in attacking her any bit. She was so close to Surreal and the others that she didn't feel any fear. Just a slight sense of anxiety and confusion.

"Talk"

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-04-2015, 10:59 AM

Liar's ears twitched to the sound of her voice. She was trying to get into his head, good luck with that one. Alphess, she had to be joking. Then again he didn't get jokes, he stood completely still as he judged her. Who was he and why was he searching for Sonticus? The male opened his maw to answer. "Liar Walker, Son of Zero Walker. I seek information. Was told that Sonticus was weak and I can see why now." his green eyes would look up and down. She didn't look intimidating, nor did she hold herself even remotely like a leader. If it weren't for their height he'd assume her smaller than himself.

"Waste of time." that was his final verdict on the situation. She had been a complete and utter waste of his time. She wouldn't be worth much more than a slave would. Yet he couldn't touch her at the moment because she had a pack behind her. Green eyes looked around, debating leaving now to find Sin again after all that was his entertainment for the time being.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 11:07 AM

He answered her question alright, but her skin jumped at his name. Waste of time? How could he say that without even speaking any more with her, just by looking at her? Arian became a little bit flustered, as she stepped closer to him giving him a rather surprised expression. "Never expected a cousin like you to come along. Arian Hutashi is my maiden name. Daughter of Natsu, Great grandniece of Zero Walker." maybe family would catch his interest. She at least hoped so. Wait why was she trying to grab his attention in the first place?

"Isn't it a bit rude to be calling someone a waste of time without getting to know more about them?" she questioned him in a low tone. Family or not, most of them had mental problems. She was ready to call for help in a moments notice. Even if she didn't feel any threatening aura's coming off of him. He was like a damn brick wall.

"Talk"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-04-2015, 12:48 PM

His interest may have changed slightly when she spoke her maiden name. Though it only made it worse, did Sin actually waste his time for even a second with this woman? Why hadn't he gotten rid of the trash as quickly as it appeared? She was impure in blood, and clearly had already been through hell as it put it. His tail tip would make a single movement as he turned to her. Did he need to explain himself?

"Even your name stinks of weakness. Impure blood, granddaughter of the incestuous wolves." Liar let his tongue hang out of his mouth, pulling it over his teeth. She had about maybe two minutes to change his mind about her or he was going to attempt to take a chunk out of her. Then she would know what true pain was.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 12:56 PM

She nearly tripped on his words, well she may have made the worse mistake she could make right? A smile of nervousness appeared on her face as she tripped backwards landing on her rump. He was showing off his fangs, despite just a second ago she felt no aggression from him. Clearly she was mistaken on all ends of this conversation. To call for help, no she needed to stop seeing herself as so weak as she couldn't even defend herself. She had trained in the tunnels of beasts she would stand up for herself at this point. Arian stood up and suddenly leaned forward, trying to tip Liar to the side she aimed her teeth for his left forelimb to tug it out from underneath him.

Of course she didn't check back to see if she had succeeded. She was already making a run for the pack lands. Whether she was slow or not, she was not as slow as to where she was a snail. Her nails digging into the dirt for traction. "Gods above that was a bad idea." she whispered half to herself. Maybe, she should touch up on her fighting skills again with cypress or Avalon to reassure herself? She definitely didn't want to run into Liar again.

-exit Arian-

"Talk"

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Surreal Adravendi

Surreal was a little sore from her visit to the Battlefield, but the herbs Zuriel had dosed her with were dulling the edge a great deal. She was up and about, the ever oppressive heat of her season driving her to keep moving, patrolling. She was trotting along the edge of the Sonticus edge of the Plains, checking their borders, a habit she was instilling into herself, when Arian came hightailing it from the Plains. It made her a bit concerned to see the look on her niece's face. So, turning, she sought to intercept the younger wolf, barking a greeting. “Arian! What is it?!”

She took a deep sniff as she came close, a ripple of stillness rolling through her as she smelled the fear in her niece’s scent, as well as the familiar scent of the wolf she had sparred with not even yesterday. Liar Walker. A roll of thunder shuddered through her chest, rising to her throat as she looked Arian over for injuries. “Where is he, Arian?” Was that male on the plains? Was he near her den, where Falk and the children were? The children were old enough to defend themselves, Tornach especially, but Falk was blind, and vulnerable.

Her tail lifted over her hips, hackles lifting at the thought of that male being anywhere near her family. It wasn’t helping that she had smelled another male that still had the faintest hints of Sonticus, as well as what smelled a lot like dried blood in his scent. There had been a similarity to this scent to Falk’s. Armada. The scent had been recent, and around a carcass that Regulus had not brought down; mixed with a strange female. There was little she could do about these events so far. They were still rogue lands from an outsider’s viewpoint. But if Sin dared to come near her den and her family, she would take his eyes out and feed them to the ravens.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-05-2015, 11:33 PM

Liar felt his leg tug underneath him, he was prepared but also not. Only stumbling slightly before she bolted, for a moment he seemed perplexed that she had fought back. Whatever, he started to follow her but at a slow rate. Though he stopped when he noticed the female he had sparred with at the battlefield. He didn't know they knew each other. That scratched eliminating his target down the list. If he knew that there was a family involved he probably wouldn't have touched her. The special exception would be family.

Surreal seemed to be in a bunch, her hackles raised. Liar remained utterly calm as he titled his head off to one side. He was only maybe ten feet apart from them. "Have I made a mistake?" he questioned himself for a moment. It happened, not that it bothered him. As he stood steady his tail wagged side to side. "Obviously I didn't gather enough information." His voice still remained monotoned. As he flumped down on his haunches, he would curl his tail around his side. He was now noticing the scent of pups around. Liar was better off getting to know someone like Arian said rather than head first straight into trouble. Might even save his tail.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-05-2015, 11:41 PM

Arian was stopped by Surreal. Ready to explain to her that maybe she shouldn't dabble into it. However as she opened her mouth Liar was already on her tail making Arian bristle. His words made her double take on him. Wait a minute, did he really just sit down and give up his chase. She didn't understand this male one bit. She couldn't read his tone of voice or his face which bothered her. Going to face him she glared at him a bit. "You think?" she snorted for a moment.

"Surreal, this is Liar Walker my cousin. He's..... odd." Arian would say. She was still a little bit wary of him. Her crystal eyes moving around her surroundings. She did realize that Surreal's family was in trouble if he did try anything, but she wasn't entirely certain on how to handle the situation. Arian thought she was going to be killed by this guy.

"Talk"

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-07-2015, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015, 07:40 PM by Surreal.)
Surreal Adravendi

Her niece seemed about to answer, but already, the exotically marked Liar was approaching, though he slowed as soon as he saw Surreal. Surreal wasted little time in reacting, instead stalking with predatory fluidity to place herself between Arian and Liar. “We’ve met.” None of the growling thunder remained in her tone, but it had been replaced with a chilling sort of calmness. The cold, feral look in her eyes spoke of how ready she was to tear into the male should he attempt something unseemly towards Arian, or anyone else in the area. And this time, she would be going for a maim.

“There are children in the area. If you harm a single hair on their heads, the ravens will feast upon your eyes. I promise you this. I suggest you take your spots and leave these plains. Now. There was no jesting tone in her voice, and no hesitation in her stance or bearing. Only cold, deep rage. She wasn’t going to back down or run. She had family to protect, and she was willing to take any measures to do so, and make sure the threat would be abolished. It was clear in her eyes that he had only to the count of ten to turn around and run.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-07-2015, 09:19 PM

The male waited a moment for the other one to speak. She seemed rather prickly, but also protective. It sent flutters down his spine, in a rare moment that's what it felt like. Though his head tilted to her mentioning of the spots thing. His spots? What did she mean by that, however afterwards the blank stare the male had changed into a very soft genuine smile before he opened his maw and let out a small laugh. Standing up on all fours his tail would level with his spine before dropping again. He didn't want to leave, he wanted to talk.

"Don't suppose an I'm sorry would suffice would it?" he pulled his ears back apologetic. Interesting, she amused him greatly. If she had a family he would never hurt her being so close to Arian. "I suppose I have overstayed my welcome though, maybe we can talk calmly next time. Promise no harm." it was half directed at the two of them both if they wanted to stick together through this.

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-08-2015, 12:20 AM

The girl would watch Liar, and he laughed smiling at Surreal despite how serious she seemed. Well, he was apologizing, but she had no clue what was going on honestly. Her tail twitched a little as Surreal situated herself between them. Protecting her? Was that all she was going to base her life on was being protected. Ahhh well, she couldn't spend time crying over it. "I think we should give him the chance but.... that's up to you Surreal." Arian whispered near the woman.

In all honesty she couldn't read Liar so she naturally wanted to know more about him. There were plenty of wolves in this world. However she could say that there was only one Liar. That blank stare and african wild dog look. Perhaps he just needed some time to be spoken to, to actually understand things and what was going on.

"Talk"

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Surreal Adravendi

Surreal’s defenses were set; she was ready to defend and protect. Liar’s reaction wasn’t quite what would be expected of a wolf under threat. He seemed vaguely puzzled, not all there, but that faint smile was a genuine one; it reached his eyes, instead of only pulling at his jowls. His words were received with a cold eyed stare. Arian’s whisper behind her brought a rumble from her chest. Tilting her head enough to speak to her niece without taking her eyes from the male in front of her, she growled softly, “I don’t take chances where my children are involved, and even fewer where yours are. My children are old enough to fight back if they’re attacked. Your babies are still small pups. This is a chance neither of us can afford. Family or not, he’s not safe, and I feel that in my gut.”

Her eyes bore into Liar’s emerald green, blank stare. “You. You have ten seconds to turn around and leave. If I find your scent here on these plains, or my niece comes to me in distress because of you, I will track you down, and the ravens will eat well. If we do meet again anywhere else, then perhaps we may talk, but I will hold you to your promises.” It was as much leeway as she was willing to give. She already had one missing daughter; she didn’t need more children lost in any way, shape, or form. She bared her teeth slightly, canines just peeking from beneath her jowls as she took a step toward Liar. One…”

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-09-2015, 01:46 AM

Liar shrugged his shoulders, he was a man that never went back on his word no doubt about that. He was satisfied with her answer, he didn't really see a point in staying any longer regardless. So the wolf would return to his usual unemotional gaze, flicking his tail up before he turned around casually to walk away. He didn't feel like running, so despite her counting if she wanted to attack him fine but he would fight back. He was leaving though, looking over at Arian for a moment before he watched them fade far behind him. His father had gotten into the best of his brain hadn't he. He stuck out his tongue a little thinking about it, green eyes looking out into the distant past. The demon wasn't entirely a demon, but no one could blame his past setting him up when darkness took hold on his mind.

-exit liar-

"Talk"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-09-2015, 02:09 AM

Arian watched Surreal answer and then start to count. Talk about harsh, she thought for a moment bit she figured as much. Surreal had a daughter missing right? However the woman did notice how he looked back at her. She blinked slightly, not her interest was peaked. Who the hell was he actually. He was one of the older walkers yet about her own age. Since he was Zero's son Zeref's brother. Zero and Zeref were one of the most dangerous brothers. So no doubt he had some issue's from with his father.

"I should probably say thank you." she noted looking at Surreal for a moment. Never would she had thought she would get so close to Surreal. She found herself bounding back here again. Arian had felt alone sometimes, however it was almost like when she lived with her mother. It was nice to know there were people always there for her.

"Talk"

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Surreal Adravendi

Liar finally turned to leave, but Surreal didn’t miss the glance he gave back to Arian. Regardless of the fact that he was leaving, Surreal didn’t drop her defenses or lower her hackles until he was gone from sight. She’d be patrolling the border again to ensure he had left. She straightened and turned to study Arian as her niece spoke, nodding at the apology. When she answered, her voice still had the edges of ice as she fought to come down from that chilling fury her mother had clearly passed down to her. “You’re welcome. Just… watch out for him. He doesn’t feel right to me. Also, I believe I smelled Sin’s scent on the plains. There was a carcass I know Regulus didn’t kill, as well.”

A long sigh hissed from her nose as the last of the ice thawed from her veins. That kind of fury was… intense. She’d only experienced it twice. It was wild, controlled savagery, and yet it was so easy to keep a level voice. No matter if that voice held all the chill of the northern winds. There was little she could do about loners like Sin and Liar waltzing onto the Plains. It held all the more incentive to get the pack running and the borders in place. She needed more prospective members, however, and that was going to be the only hard part of this. Back when her mother had revived Valhalla, it had literally only been perhaps an hour between Chrysanthe’s loss to Artemis, and Erani’s revival of the pack. The members hadn’t yet had time to scatter in disarray and shock.

It wouldn’t be as easy, this time around. The old members had scattered to the far winds, vanished, joined other packs. Ashtoreth and her daughter had stayed with Surreal and her family in the Willows for a while, but then she had vanished one night. Her daughter had, as well. Korr had been a possible member, but he had vanished as well.