Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Lil' Illie was laying outside the den, cleaning her paws rather incessently. She was kinda bored, but she didn't really want to go out and play. Today was a lazy day, that was for sure. She sighed softly as she leaned to the side and flopped over on her side. She huffed lightly, gazing out at the distance before she finally whined. "Maaaaaaamaaaa" She called, whined, she was bored. Maybe Gaia would be able to entertain her, tell her a story or something. That'd be great! That'd be fun. Stories would be fun. "maaaammaaaa! come tell me a stoooory." She called, whined, rolling slightly onto her back, paws flailing in the air.

"Talk" "You" Think

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
10-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Gaia had felt incredibly heavy in the weeks after the birth, like some great weight was resting on her shoulders but she didn't know what. Her emotions hadn't seemed to get back into their normal state, and even with two beautiful new daughters and Voltage's incredible love and support she found it hard to smile. Her heart was heavy, and her emotions completely out of check. She'd keep all of this quiet though. She had no intentions of disturbing Voltage with such thoughts, she'd be fine in a while. Right? She tried not to spend all of her days in the den, she knew very well doing that would likely cause suspicion, so even if she didn't feel like it Gaia would make her way to the beach. It always seemed to soothe her, at least a little. The soft crash of the waves and the calls of the gulls did well to ease her storming emotions and unsettled heart. gaia would sigh softly as she came to rest at the ocean's edge. With her tail curling around her paws and her features pointing towards the surf she felt herself trying to relax. As Illume's voice caught her attention. It seemed all too soon they were growing up.

She'd turn to face the direction the voice had come in, noting the whiny tone but not feeling the urge to correct her little girl. "How about you come and tell me a story?" She'd call back curiously, letting nothing but the warmth and love she felt for her daughter shine through her strained voice.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-03-2015, 05:57 PM
The blue daughter was completely clueless to his mother's emotions, perhaps because she didn't entirely understand the complexity her mother felt. She didn't know what it meant to feel sadness, just boredom, so she didn't pick up anything as her mother trotted across the black sand. All illie knew was that she was bored. With a sigh she laid on her back, staring up at the expanse of the sky before Gaia responded. Tilting her head, she'd tilt her muzzle back, looking at her mother upside down.. "Me?" She practically squawked, failing to get over onto her paws. "Aaawwwe, Mamma, why do I haveta tell a story?" She huffed, trotting towards her mother on heavy paws and moving to her side. She'd sit down heavily, huffing slightly and staring out at the ocean. "I got no stories. All i've seen is tha den, and the ocean. Nothing fun." She pouted, her little head lowered as she stared at the water. "Daddy wont even let me go up to the cliffs. I don't have any stories ta tell.." She whined then, looking up at her mother before leaning against her. "This place is all sorts a' boring..."

"Talk" "You" Think

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
10-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Easily Gaia's form would shift over the sand, as she moved Freewing would come to sit on her shoulder, unsure about her sudden movements. He had been keen on her shift in moods, and had helped tremendously in helping her get out of the den. She'd sigh softly as she curled her haunches beneath her and turned her sightly gaze to Illie's features as the girl came to sit close to her delicate mother. Gaia would tilt her head in curiosity as she explained why her telling a story would be a bad idea, and that life here was boring. Gaia was more than thankful for her boring life. By the time she had been Illie's age her whole life had been turned upside down twice.

While Illume might have complained of boredom, Gaia never wanted her children to experience what she'd gone through during her adolescence. "Oh, it's not that bad." She' lean forward to nudge her daughter affectionately. "Why don't we make up our own story? You and me together?" She'd ask, her words brighter than they'd been since before the girls had even been born.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]