Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-04-2015, 07:36 PM
The little girl was excited, so very excited that moment she woke up from her slumber. Her mother and siblings were still sleeping, little things that were curled up next to the rainbow wolfess. They were all so beautiful, so colorful, but she was dull. Katie didn't like how she didn't bear the colors of the sky on her coat like her mommy. Her mother had said that it was because her grandfather had a beautiful brown coat, just like hers. Her mommy had whispered that brown was her favorite color, though it was clear that Marina loved all of her children immensely. There was no true favoritism... she'd do anything for any of them in a heartbeat.

Katie would look at her family as they slept, wondering why it was her daddy didn't stay with them. Her ears would twitch as she got an idea. If daddy wasn't here then maybe she could go play with him at his den! The little girl would let a smile onto her face, and slowly she'd slip from the den.

Daddy's den wasn't too far away. Mommy said that she had been kept close so that he could see them whenever he wanted, which was good enough for the little girl. Sure it was farther for her little puppy legs, but a strong sense of smell and a good sense of direction already lead her to her father's den. Without any hesitation or word of warning, as was the way with most pups, she'd slip into the den and snuggle up to her father's face.

"Daddy, daddy~" The little one would whine softly, setting her paws up on Nako's muzzle. "Pwease pwease pwease!" Her tail would wag innocently behind her, her green gaze expectantly upon his face for when he opened his eyes.

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-07-2015, 12:47 PM
The day before he had hunted for Marina and had brought down a scrawny doe that was sipping from the creek, the thin deer having much more life in it that appearances would've led to believe. But he had prevailed, fangs finding it's neck and crushing the throat. For Marina's motherly trouble she had received both haunches and Nako would stuff himself enough to regurgitate for their four pups to sleep with full bellies. Bellies that never filled, though the cleaned ribs and scraps of hide made good playthings and quieted their pups complaints of hunger.

And so he used this time to sleep. Rest up for another hunt tomorrow and repeat the whole ordeal. Nako hardly minded the fetching of meat for the life of a rogue was but a simple one. One only needed to act when it was required, not because it was asked of them. But despite his somewhat distant relationships with his children Nako felt good about how they were turning out.

His paws adjusted under his chin, ears flicking as someone, someone small and full of life scrambled into his den. It took everything not to smile at the scent of the intruder and still feign sleep. Already Kaitlyn wasted no time in greeting him, a blue eye cracking open to stare at the brown child. "What, what, what, little Kait?" Nako asked in mock suprise, nose brushing up and flipping his daughter onto her back. His muzzle trailed up her belly with nips before blowing air against her chest, the father tickling his daughter even as he tried not to start laughing to soon.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Daddy's eyes would open! He had such pretty eyes, the absolute prettiest! She loved his blue eyes a lot. Her tail would wag behind her a mile a minute as she looked at the man, little rump wiggling with it. She would let out a little squeal of delight as her father flipped her over onto her back. She would flail her little limbs up in the air, her giggles escaping her maw as her father playfully nipped her belly. The tickles felt nice, and the sudden burst of air blowing against her chest had the little girl giggling even harder.

She would try to flail one paw up against her father's cheek, her little green eyes shining brightly. She loved her family so, and she loved spending time with all of them. Her father was a lot of fun, and he knew how to make her laugh. Laughing felt nice -- she liked to laugh.

"Dadddddy~" Katie would squeal happily. Part of her wanted him to stop, but the other part just wanted him to keep going.

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-17-2015, 09:14 PM
Nako took in another breath and blew against short fur of his daughters chest. Kaitlyn's young paws brushed and scraped against the side of his muzzle as she giggled from his tickling. The delighted squeals were a trigger as his whole body gave a shake, Nako beginning to convulse in laughter. He looked up and away from his daughter as he sneezed, gaze returning to the child. "What?" He responded with a tender lick placed on her neck. Kaitlyn smelled of dirt and Marina, and speaking of the pups mother, had his daughter even let anyone know where she was going? Nako hid the worrying thought as he nosed Kaitlyn onto her belly and prodded the pup onto her paws with a nuzzle "Did you tell mom that your visiting me? She let you make the visit all by yourself?" The father raised a brow, letting his steady gaze put pressure to the response Kaitlyn was going to give.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-08-2015, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 02:26 PM by Kaitlyn I.)

Kaitlyn would look up at her daddy, seeing how he laughed as well. She liked seeing him happy, seeing him smile. The tender lick on her neck was enough to make the girl shudder, rolling to her paws with a happy little look on her face. Of course that was with Nako’s help. She kept grinning, tail a wagging back and forth until he asked if she had told anyone she was coming to visit. Her ears would lower, a guilty look crossing onto her fae as she let her gaze slide to the floor. Katie would scuffle her paws, giving a soft whine.

“Well... No... But I wanted to come visit!” The girl looked up at him. “You’re a lot of fun and I wanted some time with you all by myself!” The child would give a soft whine. “Please don’t be mad daddy! I was extra careful not to get eatted!” The puppy would whine, tears forming in her eyes. “I love you..~”

""

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-19-2015, 08:30 PM
Nako would eye his daughter with a certain sternness in his gaze. Put on the pressure and make her buckle and the truth. To be honest Nako was more worried about Kaitlyn or any other one of his children playing in the creek while they were this size. Or even worse, ingest an herb out of curiosity. But for know he would focus on breaking Kaitlyn's solo tendencies at seeing him all by herself even though this was the first time. It was all it took to break down the pup, that tucking of paws more under her body followed by an adverted gaze.

Kaitlyn confirmed his suspicions and look back up. His girl looked as if she was about to cry, begging for him to not be mad at her lone venture. There was claims at she actually found him fun, and that for one threw Nako back into thinking o what he'd actually done with his children. Hunt. Feed. Play with scraps of hide. Let them climb and bite him. Nako supposed that would be fun in a pups eyes and mind. He couldn't be mad at her. "I'm not mad little Kait, just disappointed," The father rumbled and nudged his nose against his daughters cheek. "But I don't want you doing this all by yourself again. Don't want you to get eatted." Nako lay before Kaitlyn and licked away the tears he saw forming. "And I love you very much." A final swipe of his tongue given between her ears.

Originally seen with uncertainty by the fact that he didn't quite know what role his would play in his children's lives, Marina being one to originally say that she would raise them, but now he was seeing that being a father figure wasn't so bad. After all, his own father put up with him and his siblings, as did all other parents. If they could do it why couldn't he? A paw tentatively came up to brush the back of his child in a soothing motion. "Shhh Kait. If you want to visit again merely howl for me and we can go off by ourselves." Of that Nako would promise to her, and for now he would wait for her to calm down from this minor upset.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-24-2015, 05:08 PM

Kaitlyn would lower her ears further against her skull as her father said that he wasn't mad, just disappointed. She didn't want him to be disappointed in her either! She loved her daddy, and she wanted to make him proud. She would swallow hard, the tears that were forming licked away by her father's gentle tongue. He didn't want her to get eaten, and he loved her lots. At least he still loved her! Kait would let her gaze linger on the ground for a moment, continuing to be soothed by her father's gentle movements.

It was when he said that she wanted to visit again all she had to do was howl for him. She'd look up at Nako with a small smile coming back to her face. It would be that easy? "Really? You promise?" The young girl would ask. "I wanna see you lots... so you're going to have to keep a good ear out daddy!" The little pup was all smiles again, bouncing at Nako's other forepaw.

"Hehe! Time with daddy is the bestest!"

""

Nako

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Nako let his tongue wipe away his daughters sorrow. He wanted nothing more than to curl around her and hum away her uncertainty and sadness with a tune. He would've told her a tale to easy her mind, perhaps one of his early life or another by his father, but even he grew a little bored by the notion. Nothing particular eventful had happened for him to recite and bore Kaitlyn into slumber with a story. The notion that she could howl for him at any time seemed instantly to put a smile back on her face. And he most certainly would keep an ear out for her calls. "I promise." Nako rumbled as he drew back and watched Kaitlyn jump on his paw repeatedly.

Mari was probably worried sick about her missing daughter by now, Nako eying the child with a certain sadness. She wanted to play and he wished that they could spend some time for a father and daughter afternoon. But then there was the matter of Marina, not knowing how the she wolf would react to him being with her daughter and not telling her. "I'll tell you what little Kait. Why don't we both go back to mom and just the two of us play there where she knows where you are?" Nako didn't really give her an option, rather his jaws gently wrapped around the scruff of his daughter's neck to pick up the child and being the short trek back to Marina.