size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
09-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Just looking for some more threading opportunities, trying to develop my characters and maybe get something interesting going with them. I don't have any concrete ideas, but I have a vague clue of what I want more of for each character.

Esarosa | Female | 2 years | Single| Loner
This is my quirky, adventurous girl who is not looking for anyone or anything to settle down with right now. She just wants to explore and discover different places, and meet whoever is out there. However, she is looking to wrangle a group of like-minded wolves. She needs more friends! The idea is that they will temporarily live in a particular territory, probably in the south, as a place to come 'home' to for rest when they are weary, so that they know they will have familiar faces to return to. So kind of a rag-tag band of travelers. Any takers?

Xephyris | Male | 2 years | Single | Loner (joining Sin's pack)
Xeph is my ambitious, fiery guy who is looking for possible flings and maybe a more long-term romantic interest (has to work out in-character). He is looking to become a stronger fighter, so spars would be welcomed, rivals/enemies are also welcome. He needs friends... maybe? Have never thought of him having a friend, but this is maybe a possibility? Not a hundred percent sure what I'm doing with him, but if you have any ideas let me know.

Bright Moon | Female | 4 years | Single | Fiori
This is my newest; she is shy and somewhat reserved, yet self-assured. She is going to need friends to raise her spirits and help her feel whole again. She has just joined Fiori, so she would love to get to know the members. She wants to be a hunter, so if anyone in the pack wants to hunt with her, let me know! No enemies needed right now, I'd like to build her up a bit. No grand schemes for her yet, but am open for ideas.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-05-2015, 02:12 AM
I think Bright Moon and Terrae would get along well c:

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
09-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Let's give them a try then! ^_^ Would you like to start a thread?

Lyndvarr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-06-2015, 01:30 PM
I have a lot of explorers if you'd be interested in threading any of them with Esarosa, maybe wracking up some navigation points if you plan to go with that as a skill for her.

• Káti is a gentle sweetheart, a yearling and one of the Diamachi, a loner
• Ullr is quirky hunter, kind if a bit distant at times, a loner, 3 years
• Karabela is a sassy loner, confident, brash, a yearling
• Hárekr is an odd wolf, very friendly and social though he has a darker streak. 3 years, a Yfir wolf.

I have several more such as Skælingr my Siberian tiger but the four above are some of my mains.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-07-2015, 05:02 AM
I'll see if I can start one soon and PM the link to you.

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
09-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Lunar - They all sound like interesting characters, but I think Karabela sounds just right for Esa. Would love to get some points for navigation, that will definitely be her main skill. Would you like to start a thread or should I?

Millie - Awesome! I look forward to it!! :)

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
09-09-2015, 06:43 PM
I plan to do some replying tonight, I'll go ahead and get one started then edit the link into this post. I should have it up in a couple of hours :)
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-09-2015, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2015, 07:02 PM by Karabela.)
Derp, shoulda posted with Karabela  xD   sorry about the clutter, here's the thread:  Clicky
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Paradox

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-09-2015, 07:38 PM
-throws paradox at xeph- will be making them a thread once the meeting sin called is over. (;

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
09-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Sounds good Azzy, it will be interesting for Xeph and Paradox to actually meet.