gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-05-2015, 01:51 PM

As he followed his family and their gathered followers, Enigma had decided to stray away and find a bit of fun. The battlefield was a welcoming sight, a place he needed to visit more often if he wanted to strengthen himself. He somewhat hoped he'd run into the red man again, wanting to try and beat him at his own game, though Enigma was still a novice...he would learn in time the more he trained. Trotting across the ground, his senses were alert as he sought out an area decent enough for combat. The sun was just below it's peak when at last he stopped, golden gaze staring up at the sky for a moment before clearing his path of any rocks. Damned would he be if he stepped on a jagged stone in the middle of a fight. Shaking out his fur, the male set a few of his basic defenses before calling out for someone to join him in this furious dance.

The Devil Speaks || The Devil Thinks

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vengeance

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
Reiko
09-18-2015, 02:10 PM
He had lost his previous fight to that damned woman, he would get her back some day - if he were to ever see her ugly mug once again, he would tear it off of her smug guise. He snarled at the thought. It had been a while since he had healed those wounds, and began wandering around in the fighting arena. He had to get stronger. He heard the call on the wind, a challenger waiting for his opponent. Someone else just looking to practice their fighting skills and tune them for perhaps a special someone.

He turned his path toward the direction to where the call came from, his head remained parallel with the ground, his ears relaxed as they took in the sounds of the forest, the birds chirping in the distance. It didn't take long for him to come into sight of the individual who called out for the spar. The stones were sharp, but the callouses that had already formed on his pads were enough to protect him from the smaller stones from cutting into his flesh.

I am here to answer your call. His baritone vocals slithered from the yellowing fangs of the beast. Already he prepared, raising his hackles, ears already turning to the back defensively and tail stiff toward the ground - ready to tuck under if necessary.

—  vengeance

This character is prone to violence, picking fights, and cannibalism. You have been warned.

Enigma

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-11-2015, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 01:21 AM by Glacier.)

A strange scent drifted his way, the male looking up to find a lumbering giant coming towards him. A thin smile curled the boys lips as the heathen brought forth his reason for being her. So this would be his opponent? The man was rather huge, a foot or so taller then himself at least. This would be quite...interesting. Shifting his stance, he regarded the male with a quick nod. "Well, this will be a fun fight then. For victory's sake, depending on who wins...what are you called? I am...N. N Hellstrom."

He opted to throw his last name out there, the lands would learn of them rather quickly, so why not help by spreading the word? His first name, however, would remain hidden. Sin had many children, and unless you knew who they all were, it would be hard to put names to faces. His true name would remain hidden for now, not many knew it at all save for his own pack. As he shifted again, he would splay his toes as his tail somewhat curled over his back in a lazy show of dominance, a slight grin shown. "Since you're the opponent, I'll give you opportunity for first strike."

The Devil Speaks || The Devil Thinks

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!