size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-05-2015, 11:30 PM

He was keen now, on exploring the unexplored. Since the meeting, he'd been a little less reluctant in staying within his den. The grief over losing his family had hit hard over the recent months, causing the behemoth to become more closed off then he usually was. Walking slowly across the bank, he would stop once in a while to peer into the water, the summer heat not taking kindly to the man's coat. God how he hated the humidity and the heat...perhaps he would take a dip in the water. Slowly, the male slipped into the cool liquid, the water gradually rising up his body the further he went in. It was cold, but he welcomed the feeling, the man not much for complaint against it. Once he was far enough to where the water sat rushing just below his jaws, he would dive in and let the water carry him a bit downstream, large paws lazily keeping him where he wanted to be, and as long as he didn't venture into the rougher currents, he would be fine. Breath held, blue eyes scanned beneath the surface. It was such a different world here...he wondered what it would be like to live underwater as opposed to the world above.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Allen

gems
size
build
player
09-07-2015, 10:30 AM

The man had yet to organize any sort of training for the Pera and Paluni. It seemed that, even with Bass' warning, the pack was still a bit on the lethargic side. Allen wasn't sure what was going on with Abaven, but he figured he'd reach out to those he saw and see if he couldn't work on some more personalized training if need be. There was one man in particular that the gentleman wanted to check up on. Not because he had been lazy, no, but because the man had been accepted by the calico gentleman and he wanted to make sure that he was settling in.

The calico man was walking along the rapids when something caught his eye in the water. Zell? For a moment panic gripped him, traveling into the current with loud splashes as he eyed the other. But then Allen figured out that the man had come into the water on purpose. That he was alright as he moved with the current rather than against it.

Carefully Allen would strike out, moving out into the water up to Zell before brushing against his right side with his left. "Hey there." He would rumble gently.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah