Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-06-2015, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2015, 03:41 PM by Integra.)

The Rustling Thicket stretched out before her, the wind shifting through the grass and causing it to ripple and wave almost like an expanse of water.  She'd managed to convince the beautiful Evangeline to come herb gathering with her and while she insisted that Birna did not need to go with them the stubborn woman insisted a walk would be good for her.  She and Vana might be young but they were perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.  Brilliant magenta eyes rested on Birna's recently gained battle wounds from some spar or another.  She should be resting them….  Integra sighed to herself as she slipped into the thicket, the grass brushing up against either side of her as she searched for yarrow. After they found a suitable crop of herbs to take back she'd have to see about getting Birna to sit still long enough to tend to the injuries.  Vana would probably have the best luck.  Birna was more likely to listen to the daughter of Valentine than the irritating little slave girl that kept dragging her everywhere.

Glancing back at the warrior she spoke. "Are you sure you don't want to take a break Birna, you really shouldn't be walking around without treating those."

""
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
09-06-2015, 03:44 PM

Enemy fangs had opened up moderate wounds across the top of her left hip and left shoulder. The movement of walking was causing the wound to bleed a bit again but the fresh air was doing her good. It was nice to get away from Imperium every so often and she felt it was part of her duty to act as bodyguard to the younger wolves whether her company was welcomed or not. The traveling was nostalgic to say the least. It reminded her of traveling with her brother. Birna took a deep breath of the gorgeous summer air. The day was warm but the breeze was cool and the blue sky was dotted with white, fluffy clouds. It was surprisingly relaxing. They soon came to the thicket and after the girls went in Birna brought up the rear, senses sharpening suddenly to any possible threat to her charges.

Birna snorted at the girls question. On the battlefield she could fight several opponents, going round after round. A walk with these injuries was really nothing to her. "As I said when you asked me an hour ago I am fine. Let's get your herbs and get home."

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
09-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Trailing along beside Integra, Vana was uncharacteristically quiet. She had been shocked to find out that one of the pups she had grown up beside was now a slave of her pack. A slave . She didnt understand how, or why, that would have happened. Her daddy hadnt made Rhythm a slave when she had run off with that slave man, and Integra said she hadnt run off at all, just gotten lost and then held captive. The difference bothered her... she didnt understand it. Her daddy had to have a reason for it... he always did. He was daddy, and daddy couldn't be wrong. But she couldn't grasp why Rhythm and Integra were so different, and she was resolved to ask him about it. She wanted... needed, to understand. But she refrained from marching back to imperium to find him, because Integra had asked her to come along to gather herbs. Her, Vana, like a healer. It had stroked her ego, and the whole thing was irresistible. So instead she followed along, preening over being asked even though Birna hovered over them like they needed a babysitter. She wondered if daddy had told birna to watch Integra, and the questions it raised troubled her... she remained silent, chewing over the idea like a bone.

Lyndvarr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-06-2015, 04:32 PM

LORD, I AM CLIMBING HIGH MOUNTAINS TRYING TO GET HOME
Trying to get home...  

Stalking through the grass with a grin on his face Lyndvarr wondered what the healer he'd thrashed was up to. Would they run into each other again? Well either way the thicket was an excellent place to gather yarrow and other herbs and while the viking man had no problem stealing from others it didn't mean he was incapable of gathering the herbs himself. He was willing to put in the work but that didn't mean he'd stop being an opportunist anytime soon.

The man suddenly froze as he heard rustling ahead of him. Someone else was in here…. cautiously he crept forward, nostrils flaring to take in the scents of three women wandering through the thicket. Curious he took a few more steps forward, intending merely to watch their movements until one of the girls turned and looked right at him! Oops. "O-oh… hi there…." One of his ears flicked back as he felt suddenly embarassed.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Starling trotted along, his eyes shining with excitement. He had made plans with one of his teachers to meet up for a round of lessons, and he was excited to get working more on fighting…and to teach someone else how to heal. He was late as always, but it wasnt for no good reason. Star had found a clump of rare pain killers on the way and he could not pass it up, so he had spent a painstakingly ammount of time digging them up by their roots and ensuring some were left behind, before leaving. His jaws were full of delicate plant life as he trotted through the territories. When the scents of several different wolves converged along his nose, passing the strong herb smell in his jaws, he would pause. For a moment he was confused, but then it clicked and he recognized…most of the scents.

With a happy bounce to his steps he trotted towards them, grinninf when he found out he was right. Stopping at a fair and respectful distance he'd drop the herbs gently to his paws. "H-hello!" he said happily, tail wiggling behind him. "Lyndvarr, you m-made it!" He said happily, reguarding his friend before looking to the other two he knew and the young stranger. "H-hello, Integra, B-birna. And.." he turned his eyes to the stranger. "I-its nice to m-meet y-you." he said with a gently, a small smile on his face. "M-my name is s-starling."

"Burn Baby Burn" | "Italian"

Integra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-12-2015, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 07:06 PM by Integra.)

Integra gazed at Evangeline for a moment then looked away to focus on hunting herbs.  She couldn't remember if the other girl was always this quiet and just as she was about to say something there was rustling to her right and she looked over to lock eyes with a snow-pelted young man.  He stuttered a hi and she blinked at him.  More rustling and she turned to see Starling pop out of the brush with a mouth full of herbs.  He set the herbs down and gave a welcoming to the other man, Lyndvarr?  Oh, was he a friend?  She sniffed at the air but realized the other man smelt of a different pack, one she couldn't quite place.  From the way Starling spoke he apparently planned to meet this other man here.  Well what an odd coincidence.

"Hey Starling, glad to see you've been doing well!"  She grinned at Vana, letting the other girl introduce herself.  "I ran into Starling awhile back, he's a healer of Abaven." Integra offered a slow nod of greeting to the unfamiliar male.  He didn't seem to be built like she'd normally expect a healer to be.  Seemed more like a fighter at first glance. "I thought I might try to find some Yarrow, what are you boys after?" Maybe they could gather herbs together or exchange some knowledge?

""
[Image: yKuOSHo.png]

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
09-13-2015, 06:50 AM

Hackles raised as a threatening growl slipped from the woman's lips. Her own blue eyes glared dangerously at the male, searching him over for any sign of aggression or danger. Then lo and behold another boy appeared but this one she recognized as Starling. Slowly she began to calm herself as they spoke. Apparently Starling and this… Lyndvarr were planning to meet in the thicket as well and the two groups just happened to run into each other.

Birna nodded to Starling to return his greeting and then offered a nod of acknowledgement to the other young man before smoothing out her fur. No doubt she was going to be lost again in all this healer talk. Shaking her fur lightly she resumed her task as look-out and defender while the youth held their little meeting.

""
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Evangeline

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
10-29-2015, 11:15 AM
She was still gnawing over her thoughts when a pale stranger unexpectedly popped out at them. She bristled immediately, automatically dropping into a warrior's stance as she'd been taught, but he didn't seem inclined to attack them. If anything he was just as surprised as they'd been, though she was skeptical of any good intentions. She hardly had time to process that all, however, before a second young male appeared. For goodness sake, apparently they were as numerous out here as rabbits in spring. But this one Integra seemed to know, and was quick to greet him. Not that she was particularly mollified by the introductions, though, since he was introduced as a healer of Abaven. An expression of disgust crossed her features as she drew herself up to her full height to look down on him, but for Integra's sake she held herself back from any particular comment. "Evangeline Imperialis," she supplied her name coolly. She gave the other male a sidelong glance, measuringly. "You aren't from Abaven," she observed suspiciously. Was Starling-from-Abaven meeting Lyndvarr-from-Wherever for some nefarious purpose? She didn't posit her theory, though, preferring to stalking patiently for that possible juicy bit of gossip about Abaven's wolves.

Lyndvarr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-31-2015, 12:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2015, 12:51 PM by Lyndvarr.)

LORD, I AM CLIMBING HIGH MOUNTAINS TRYING TO GET HOME
Trying to get home...  

Almost as soon as he came across the women he'd notice Starling and to his surprise it seemed the younger male knew two of the women. "Hey Starling!" He turned to the women and nodded a greeting. "Hallo, ladies.  I'm Lyndvarr, yes, we're after yarrow as well and maybe some Agrimony and other plants.   The dark colored woman didn't seem to impressed with them but he let her chilly attitude pass over him. "I'm from Yfir.  I uh… would you girls like to join us? Maybe we can each gather an herb and share our knowledge of it?"  He wasn't quite sure if they'd bite but it was worth offering, they could get more done together.