gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-10-2015, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2015, 11:42 PM by Avalon.)

The morning sun had risen, and Avalon set out in the early morning light before everyone else woke up. Leaving her den near wolfpaw lake, she climbed the rise to do a bit of exploring, a task she'd taken to doing now that they were in the warmer climate. The west was beautiful, but her lack of interest in wanting to explore the deserts would drive her more often to the south to see what else the lands had to offer. She'd taken to exploring quite a few places now, and with new neighbors, she also wanted to know who was around and if they were friend or foe. She knew Imperium lied in the South, so the woman would steer clear of their packlands for the time being until she was sure she could handle herself in a fight should one of them decide to cause trouble. Her opinions on them were biased, however, going mostly by what Arian said about them and the fact they had trespassed into the home where Sonticus resided not too long ago.

But today, it would be forgotten as she races across the flat lands to a new place unknown to her. The wind brushed through her fur, the dame taking a thrill in stretching her legs for once. She was happy, things were looking up in Sonticus with her new position and the changes in the pack. Now that she was the beta, it was also her duty to find allies and keep Sonticus in the good graces of others along with plenty of other responsibilities, she felt needed for once. No longer a shell of her former self, instead she had prevailed. And she relished in that fact. As the sun peeked over the mountains in the East, she would slow her pace as she came to a slow stop among a field of various plants and flowers. The scents here were many, and they were pleasant giving her a high that made her ecstatic. Surely nobody could be sad being here, it was much too beautiful. Walking through the gulley, she would see many different plants in all shapes, sized, and colors. She wondered what kinds of things one could find here, though surely this was a healers paradise as well. Panting with the effort from running, the older lady stopped by a large red flower. Though she had no idea what it was, the smell that came off of it was very pleasing to the senses. She figured she might end up staying here for the remainder of the day to see what she could discover!

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Acadia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-02-2015, 07:54 PM

A ruddy paw slammed down on the cannabis leaf, crushing it beneath her claws, tearing it to tatters and leaving it lay atop the frost-bitten earth. She wouldn't bother to partake of it. What was the point? It didn't help, it probably never had. The shock of losing her brother and finally meeting her birth mother only to loose the woman moments later in the same catastrophe filled her stomach with bitterness. The memories would skirt about the edges of her dreams, every so often blossoming into nightmares. On top of all that winter was on its way… just what she needed, more silence, more solitude.

Acadia took a deep breath and sighed as she gazed across the gully, wondering if it would survive the winter. She knew she couldn't dwell on her losses. It wasn't like she could've done anything, right? What good would she have been against a bear? Probably would've just gotten in the way… Acadia could not decide if she even wanted to try and connect with any of her remaining family. They'd all scattered to the winds last she knew. Loki was nowhere to be found. Her littermates were either dead or long gone and her young half-siblings had left Imperium almost as soon as they'd received the news. They'd all broken up and crumbled away like a dead autumn leaf, the winds sweeping them apart and carrying them off towards who knew what.

Night gave way to dawn and Acadia was on the move, hunting and picking through the foilage for potential life-saving herbs. At the moment it was more a hobby than serious pursuit but part of her couldn't help but wonder if a skilled healer, who'd come upon the scene shortly after, before Dægmar had dragged herself half-way across Alacritis, might have been able to save them. Probably not. Just like her mother and brother to go all in when it came to getting into trouble. She smiled softly. Typical Thyres and Frosts, trouble wasn't worth getting into unless someone had the potential to lose a body part.

The young woman paused as she noticed another wolf sniffing a flower not to far away. Oh, what the hell, she might as well say hello. It was about time she had some company! "Hey there! That's a pretty flower, don't suppose you know if it's used for anything useful, do you?"

"Speech"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-07-2015, 02:48 AM

Content with the world around her for the moment, the aura of the fern Gulley seemed to put the world into a trance. The mingling scents of herbs and flowers was intoxicating, and she didn't understand why the pack didn't just move here. It was a healers paradise no doubt, and Holly would have definitely had a field day here without a doubt. Arian's nerdy healing child was always with her nose stuck in a plant, so perhaps she would bring this flower back to see if there were anything useful out of it. She would then get distracted with the sound of another, a voice of a woman unknown to her tugging at her ears. Amber gaze sought out the woman, a femme slightly shorter then herself.

She was a little surprised that someone else had come here, but at the same time it should have been expected right? And with the girls question, she was right to assume this was a place that healers were drawn to. Stepping back from the red flora, she smiled at the younger woman, tail wagging mildly at the dark woman's openness. "Hello there!" She would return the greeting, gaze glancing at the flower again before returning to stranger. "I have no idea, it looks tropical, but unfortunately I'm not a Healer. I don't know anything about herbs, sorry that I can't be of any help." Her tone was apologetic, wondering if perhaps this Hibiscus (not that she knew what it was) plant had any uses at all.
"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Acadia

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
11-08-2015, 09:39 AM

The woman would turn and greet her warmly, stating that she wasn't a healer and didn't know of the flow. Oops! Well, that was what Acadia got for assuming but there wasn't any harm in asking and she trotted a bit closer to gaze at the flower herself. "Oh, no it's fine. I'm not really a seasoned healer and just thought I'd ask." Acadia moved to sit, her tail wrapping around her paws as she rocked just a bit back and forth. "I'm Acadia Frost, by the way. Who might you be and what brings you here?"

Was she simply a tourist passing through or was she hear just to gaze at the flowers? Acadia couldn't blame her really, it was nice to catch the last views of spring before the weather got colder and autumn full settled in this place. She had no idea if snowed here or if winter even made it this far. Nostrils flared for a second as she gazed at the woman. "Say, are you from a pack?" Acadia didn't have any interest in joining a pack but she felt like starting up a conversation and it seemed a good question to ask. What pack wolf didn't want to talk about their home? Unless it was a bad pack and she was running away…. but if she were running she was doing it in the strangest, most lackadaisical fashion.

"Speech"