ardent

.Hold.Me.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
09-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Was it the season? Was it his age? What was it that happened to eat at his very soul? Allen would let out a soft sigh, curled up beside his family. Nona had been a bit on the ill side, so he had quarantined her and the little ones. Depression had formed in his chest, perhaps because of the fact that Nona was ill and her worried for her. Wasn't that natural though, to worry for the ones that you loved? Heck, even little Alna and Noen weren't so lively. It made the man worry deeply for them.

Allen would rise from the den, giving a gentle lick to Nona's head before crossing outside. The morning was warm, promising a hot day as time went on. The calico gentleman would pad on, leaving the den behind as he traveled throughout the lands of Abaven. He had no real destination in mind, though his heart told him to seek out Bass. A heavy sigh would pass his lips before Allen came to a stop, closing his eyes.

What was he going to do if he lost his family?

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-10-2015, 02:25 PM
I DON'T WANT THAT FOR YOU.
Being pregnant was not fun. Limno had come to realize that ever since that night. The hunter was barely able to get up in the morning. Of course her sickness was long gone out of the window, but Quelt was busy leaving her alone and still yet to see a healer of course. Almost like she was throwing away her body. The heavily pregnant wolf would stop when she saw Allen, blinking a little. She hadn't spoken to the male much despite him being family. In honest Limno knew nothing of the walker family and simply lived life as it was. However he seemed down, so with a short smile she would approach him.

"It's nice to see you out and about Allen." Limno said to the man as she took a seat to rest herself. Though she wasn't that much on weight, she probably wasn't going to give birth to a very large litter. It was Quelt's kids after all, even if she somehow felt unattached perhaps it was home sickness kicking in. That sense of belonging she seemed to be missing.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Allen

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2015, 12:18 PM

For a short while Allen sat alone, at least, until a pregnant Limno happened along. He had not spoken to the female as much as he should have, and the male regretted that. He would give a gentle smile to the female, a forced smile, but a smile not the less. He'd breathe in, focusing his dark green hues upon her. Despite what troubled him he was going to do his best to give her his attention. Perhaps she might even have advice for the worried soul.

"Ahh Limno. Yes, I suppose it is nice to be out and about a bit." He would try to hold his smile, but it managed to escape him. "I'm a bit worried, Limno. My mate and my children are sick... have been sick. I'm scared of losing them." The man would confess. "Truth be told I'm not quite sure what to do anymore." Allen would glance towards the den again.

"I wonder sometimes if this is my fault... that they are hurting this way. I don't know how it happened..." He would close his eyes. "I just pray that things will be alright..."

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
09-21-2015, 10:49 PM
I DON'T WANT THAT FOR YOU.
Limno's eyes widened for a moment, she didn't know Allen very well, but the stresses of life were something that never went unnoticed to her. It was true though, it was good to be walking, to be talking. No matter how much you got pulled down, it made her scowl a bit. Her teeth might have bitten into her lip a little. She was unsure if the touch was welcome, but she bumped his left shoulder with her right. Looking up at him with her lime green eyes. "Have faith Allen." she whispered for a moment.

"Nothing would be your fault. In our life we have to end up hoping for the best but expecting the worst." This was her uncle. So the least she could do was confide in him a bit. "If you don't know what to do. What you do is take a step forward. No matter how painful that step may be, there's a future ahead of you. Your wife and kids would want that too." she would stand up taking one simple step forward before she looked back to him. Limno smiled, maybe it was hypocritical for the pregnant woman to say that. After all, things for her were going well. However, this was just how life had been for her.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Allen

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2015, 02:39 PM

Faith. How hard it was for a man to have faith when the days seemed to bleed into one, and chaos appeared to lurk around every corner. He would try to put on a brave face though, to take her words to heart. He didn't want to seem like he was being rude, or evasive. He just felt like everything around him, everything good, was beginning to fall apart. He knew if something happened to his family that would be the end of him. Without them he was nothing. Felt like he was nothing. Perhaps not even Abaven could save him from that.

"I suppose that you're right, Limno." The man would say gently. "I'm sorry." He would get to his paws, shaking his head. "Thank you for the advice but I'm afraid that I should go fetch something for them. I... can't help but worry." He would offer a small smile. "Congratulations by the way." With those last words uttered Allen would turn and pad away.

---Exit Allen.---

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah