size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-10-2015, 03:34 PM

Her travels took her farther and farther each time from pack lands, the woman would find herself in a new place every other day, and this time she would explore around the Eastern side of Alacritis. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her, not wanting to waste any time in the long summer day. As she raced across the lands, the sun beat down on her back, though she had started her trek a little late due to fulfilling her duties as a beta first and foremost.

When she reached her unknown destination, she would come to find a lake reflecting the dying sun. Casting her gaze back to the giant star, she watched its descent beyond the western mountains, it's fiery glow painting the sky. Returning her attention to the lake, she slowed to a walk as she moved towards the shore, crickets and loons could be heard, giving the place a feeling of peace. Stepping towards the shallows, the large woman lowered her muzzle to drink. When she finished, a faint light caught her eye and the babe would lift to gaze out over the water. Little by little, the phenomenon would show itself more as fireflies slowly came out of hiding. The sky had not yet entirely turned dark with the velvet blanket of the night hours, but it would be here soon. She stared in awe at the sight, this was her first time seeing such a thing. She wasn't entirely sure what they were, though they flickered and floated around like embers. She tested the air for a second, surely it wasn't fire...she couldn't smell anything burning. What exactly were those?

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-10-2015, 03:48 PM

It was late in the day when Shaye moved away from Abaven territory in her hunt for herbs. It seemed her periods of leaving the pack lands where spent in a mixture of herb hunting and exploring, often she could apply both at the same time which really did show how perfect healing was for her. As often happened with the young girl, she paid no mind to where she was going as she examined the bushes and trees around her, occasionally nipping a herb and adding it to her collection. Little Feather would take it off her paws and add it to one of her hiding places, and they would collect all the herbs on their way home – it was a convenient method and kept her mouth free!

When she had to start squinting to see she realized she had lost the daylight and stood up straight with a wince, looking about her in surprise. She really had lost track of the time and where she was and had to orientate herself for a moment. Looked like Firefly lake, and... what was that? She saw the light before she saw the wolf, and gasped a little in pleasure as she realized what they where, fireflies! Her thoughts went immediately to Arcus and she sighed softly, missing her friend. When her eyes landed on the stranger, her worry smoothed away and a bright smile over took. She moved easily towards the stranger, naive and fearless as ever. “There so pretty, aren't they?” she asked happily.
""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2015, 10:23 PM

She was mesmerized by the flickering and floating lights. The water reflected them, making it seem as if there were so many more. So entranced was she, that she didn't realize someone else had approached until the voice made her jump with a surprised gasp. Turning around, she would find a young girl, a pretty blue feather in her fur. Kind gaze was welcoming, a smile touching her own lips as the stranger smiled at her. "They are! But...what exactly are they? I've never seen them before.."

To be honest, as old as she was, she felt silly asking that question. She had never really been able to stop and enjoy moments like this throughout her life. She was always on the run from herself, from her past, that she forgot to just stop and look, and enjoy. She gazed back at the fireflies, their lights reflecting across the water as the sky slowly turned dark. The songs of crickets and other night dwellers soon filled the air with their songs.
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!