size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Shaye tried to be a good healer to Lillie, doing he r est to minimize the scars the girl would bear for life. After the initial dsy when she had first treated Lillie and had crawled into the den with her to keep an eye on both the healing injuries and the inside hurt too, the mental pain the girl must be going through. She tried to keep an eye out for Lillie and leave prey occasionally for the girl too. She occasionally wondered if there would have been less scaring if a fully fledged healer had seen to her, but she was too gentle minded for the thought to stick.

A little bit of time had passed by now and she felt she hadn't seen Lillie for a while. She wanted to do a final examination on the wounds which should have been scabbing over by now. It would tell her how well the girl was healing and if she needed to change anything in her diet or habits. She moved towards the den Lillie was occupying and scratches gently against the entrance. "Lillie?" She called out softly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-12-2015, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 06:45 PM by Lillianna.)
The girl was fast asleep, despite it being late afternoon. She had been quite exhausted, and she wasn't quite sure why, only that the urge to crawl into her den had been too strong. She was roused from this sleep at the call of her name, and Lillie quickly became aware of as Shaye's scent flooded her nose, followed by soft scratching. With a groan, the girl stretched out, clawing at the dirt to drag herself to the entrance of her den. An incoherent mumble that might have been Shaye's name was heard as the girl blinked up at the much taller healer, eyes blurry with sleep.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

09-21-2015, 04:23 PM

Her response would be met with bleary eyes and a barely living growl. The fact that Lillie crawled to the den on the strength of her forearms rather then lifting herself up was an amusing sight, and the healer grinned down at her in amusement. “You look like you had a rough night” she ventured, guessing the girl hadn't slept at all until morning. “I didn't mean to wake you, if you nudge over i'll come join you and shut up until you wake up” she offered, she wouldn't mind taking a nap and then Lillie could wake up on her own time hopefully feeling a little more alive, and Shaye could check on the healed scars and ask her questions then.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-21-2015, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 06:45 PM by Lillianna.)
The girl would wrinkle her nose at Shaye at the amusing grin, growling at her friend - in a not-so-serious manner, of course. It was not meant at all, an this was proven more as the Lillie pondered a moment, before wriggling her body almost like a worm to scooch to the side so the healer could slide in. She was not going to lift herself up, or move in any way that required more than minimal effort; she didn't want to awake. She was already waking up, and would continue to do so, but she wanted to deny that reality a little longer. Besides, Lillie thought as she eyed the elder girl, she's big and floofy and would make a good pillow.

"Speech" "Language"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

09-21-2015, 04:38 PM

Shaye stuck her tongue out at Lillie's growl, and waited well her friend wriggled over, clearing a space in the den for her. Moving into the gap was tricky, in the end she turned around and wriggled in backwards until she was tucked in besides Lillie, where she wrapped her tail about the girl and stretched out her paws just above the girls head and tucked her own head into the armpit of the extended arm, pushing her nose into the warmth of that, and her body to the warmth of her friend. With that, she let out a content sigh, happy to wait out the time it took for Lillie to be ready to wake up on her own time.

"speech"  

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-21-2015, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 06:46 PM by Lillianna.)
Lillie really would not be content with just being stretched out next to Shaye. No, not at all. With a grunt, the girl would wiggle some curling into a ball and scooching herself in a clockwise circle until her tail was near the outstretched arms and her head near the healer's flank. She'd turn just a little more until she was level, and the girl would settle her head on Shaye's back, sleepily licking the fur there a couple of times. She'd close her eyes, even tucking her head a little against the healer's back and side, yawns intermittently escaping her.. and likely causing much amusement for the more awake one.

"Speech" "Language"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

09-21-2015, 04:49 PM

Shaye cracked open one eye to peer at her friend as she moved to turn completely around, originally Shaye's paws had been by her head but after a moment it would be Vail's tail over her paws. Shaye would understand why a moment later as her flank became a pillow and her lips twitched into a smile. She had been offering her paws up for a resting place but apparently her fluffy back was a far more appealing place to be. Shaye definitely found amusement in the scent and scooched over a little herself until she could mirror her friend, until they where both wound around each other, head resting on each respective flank. She let out a happy sigh then, she had never curled up with someone like this, not Arcy, not even her mum, through she couldn't for the life of her decide why now that she was, it was the most comfortable sleeping position she had ever been in. she was nice and warm with Lillie's pressed against her, and her head was nice and pillowed on her friend, it was perfect.
""

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-21-2015, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015, 06:46 PM by Lillianna.)
Lillie didn't even notice the paws when she was turning around. When Shaye moved around, Lillie's head lifted and she blinked; what was she doing? She then had the same epiphony that Shaye had only mooments before when a great furry head rested its weight on her flank... and looking down, she saw that the same flank that she was using was still under her. She laid her head down with a sigh, her tail thumping behind her. A little pleased hum emerged from her throat as she did so. She'd stay that way, drowsy, for many minutes - but despite that, she couldn't fall asleep. Still, it was restful, despite the lack of sleep; she was so warm and this was so comfortable and she'd never curled up with anyone like this ever and she rather liked it. Eventually, she would speak, but she'd not lift her head up. Nope, too comfortable for any sort of moving really. "You are warm," the girl murmured, perhaps stating the obvious, but from the drowsy pleasure in her statement, it was most definitely a good thing.

"Speech" "Language"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

09-21-2015, 06:47 PM

She hadn't been sleepy when she had gone to see Lillie, but it didn't take long for the feeling to settle over her. She had been missing company of late, she hadn't seen Arcy for a while now and his absence was a constant throb in her heart. All the other friends she had met in the rogue lands had been fleeting appearances, and once they where gone from view they never returned to her. Holding Lillie now, was more tangible and real, reminded her she wasn't alone in the world but rather surrounded by those she loved.

Her body gave a soft vibration as laughter hummed in her throat, Lillie it seemed was unable to fall asleep, and now Shaye couldn't keep her eyes open! “And you make a good pillow. Remind me to shave your coat next time your asleep and steal it away for my pillow” she said softly, the humor in her tone sleepy.

"speech"  

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-21-2015, 06:59 PM
Lillie never really had the same issue as Shaye; she did not quickly grow attached to others. She was attached to only a few; Starling being chief among them, with Shaye not so far behind in her affections, though in her mind, they couldn't really be compared. Starling was a friend - nothing more, nothing less, though she was always pleased to see him... nope, she wouldn't admit if there was a tiny something more. Shaye was like a sister to her, a sensation she'd never felt; an experience she had not gone through - an experience Shaye herself did not go through until a year old. It felt so nice, though, to have Shaye there at this moment.

The girl would growl sleepily, and then a sleepy complaint would emerge in the form of a rather cute and childlike whine. "Never! Unless you'd sacrifice yours..." the girl would lift her head, eyeing Shaye. "You are much lar-" her words were interrupted by a yawn, and the girl struggled to form words with the yawn; unfortunately for her... they came out as squeaks. As if she was a little pup. "Ger... than me," she'd finish grumpily, head settling back down on the warm flank, feeling herself get tired again, lulled by the gentle rhythm of Shaye's breathing.

"Speech" "Language"

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

09-26-2015, 12:29 AM

Shaye was more asleep then awake at that point, and her laughter was a soft hum through her body, she didn't bother opening her eyes that time, instead her laughter would die out with a content sigh. It seemed she wouldn't be winning that way, if she wanted to pinch Lillie's it would be at the sacrifice of her own. Feeling Lillie's eyes on her the girl would crack a lid sleepily, eyeing the other girl through a single half lidded eye. A grin twitched her lips even as her eye closed slowly again, she grinned at the others untimely yawn. She was bigger then Lillie, through it never really processed in her head, she always felt younger and smaller then everyone sometimes she forgot just how big she had gotten.

A deep breath thrummed through Shaye as she let herself drift off again. A little bit of time whisked past before she realized it, and she made a very belated noise of acknowledgment to Lillie's size comment before her grip on time vanished again, and in moments she was deep asleep.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
09-28-2015, 02:54 PM
She would growl, half-heartedly, at the older and bigger female at that grin she felt on her flank. She didn't see it, no, she felt it. It was decidedly odd, but it did not wake the girl up; rather, the soft hum thrumming through Shaye's body lulled her further, and she felt her eyelids getting heavier by the second, until she could no longer keep them open. It was so cozy, so sweet, such a nice feeling; she could not remember a time so peaceful - she most certainly couldn't remember a time she was curled up like this, and she definitely did not want it to end. And it wouldn't, for a few hours. As Shaye's breathing deepened and she fell into a sleep, so did Lillie; a soft and gentle descent into the warm fuzziness of sleep.

-an apparent exit via sleep whoops-

"Speech" "Language"