My Little Buddies!

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2015, 04:24 PM
takes place after pup training but before pack meeting

Phil was starting to get lonely, and not only that but Juniper wanted a new friend for her new home. So around midday after a nap she would leave the den and head out to explore her new home to find this new buddy of hers. Phil was held gently between her jaws as she strolled down a small game path, tail in the air and wagging around as she hummed quietly to herself. People were settling down and choosing denning spots, so the girl would have some relatively private time to be on her own before somebody came upon her.

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-11-2015, 07:46 PM

Wrong! No wolf got time to themselves when Avalon was on the job! Ridding the territory of bad guys and pesky rocks. She walked around the lake, marking the borders as needed as she patrolled. She hadn't spent too much time with her god kids, but that would all change soon enough. As she neared the other side of the lake, she scented one of Arian's children, Juniper, and made her way towards the girl. A smile lifted her jaws as she spied the youngster cruising around with a rock in her jaws. What was she up to?

She approached quietly, though the large fluffy woman wasn't as quiet as she thought she could be with her size. Either way, she figured that Juniper looked much too busy with whatever task she was doing to notice her right away, but Avalon would make her presence known. "Hello Juniper, what're you up to today?" She asked curiously as she watched the girl holding a rock in her jaws. Children were strange, but she had been Juni's age once upon a time too.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2015, 01:30 PM

Being in a pack made the girl careless in a way, walking down the small path without a care in the world, not quite realizing that dangers could be lurking behind any of trees around her. Avalon had gone unnoticed because of it, not until she spoke up and appeared before the child. "Oh, hi Avalon!" She barked, setting Phil down on the ground and looking back up at the large and pretty wolfess. Ears perked up when she had asked a question, what the pup was up to today. It made the girl's tail wag fast, grinning with a twinkle in her blue eyes.

"Phil is getting lonely, so I am going to look for a friend for us." She explained, bending down to grab the stick but paused to say something else. "You should come with, Phil is a lazy bones anyway." With a giggle she scoped her little friend up and trotted past the older woman, brushing along her leg. Her aim was to head towards the water, looking around to find anything that called her name or that Phil wanted to check out, when he isn't being lazy.

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-28-2015, 06:58 PM

Evidently Avalon would go unnoticed. She looked on with curiosity as the girl searched about, stick in her jaws. It was a funny sight to be honest. Juniper turned to greet her, setting the stick down to explain what she was doing. Large head cocked to the side, brow raising. Phil? Who was Phil? "Oh?" It was all she could really say before Juniper picked up the stick, commenting on how much of a lazy bones he was. Is Phil the...stick? Arian's children are all a bit strange, but I can't help but love them all the same. She thought with a smile on her face.

She laughed as Juniper brushed past her, Avalon following suit as they headed towards the lake. She wondered what kind of friend she was looking for this time. All she could see were...sticks and rocks. "What kind of friend does Phil want?" Was she planning on getting another stick friend? Or...oh god no...it wasn't gonna be some old fish bones was it? She would wait to see what the girl had in mind.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2015, 08:48 PM
Avalon asked what kind of friend Phil wanted, to which the little girl shrugged her shoulders and continued walking on. ”He nu dell me.” She managed to squeeze out while holding the stick in her jaws. Pushing through a small bush they were greeted by a mix of rock and earth that made up the lake's edge. Moving down till her paws were nearly touching the water, Juniper turned and set the stick down with tail wagging. ”We just look and show him who we find, then he will let us know which is a good match.” She explained, stepping forward and lowering her front half in a playful bow. ”He can be a little picky, but I think we will find someone.” With a nod of her skull she would begin padding away, stopping to sit on some sand to examine some rocks and debris from the lake.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-16-2015, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015, 01:25 AM by Avalon.)

She couldn't help but to giggle when Juniper spoke, her mouth full of...her niece's odd friend. She wondered if all of Arian's kids had strange tendencies like this, and it was amusing to think about. She wondered if her own future children would be the same way, if they did...hopefully they'd grow out of it. Following, she stepped over the bush that the girl pushed through, her own fluffy tail wagging as she went about this little scavenger hunt. She followed her to the bank, pausing as Juniper bowed and said that Phil would tell them who would be the right friend. Stifling a giggle, she followed the opposite way. "Alright then." She began sniffing and nosing over rocks, maybe Phil wanted a unique friend, so she concentrated on looking for a unique colored rock. Was it a rock he wanted? She would find out soon enough.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2015, 12:42 AM
Juniper would carefully nose through the debris she sat around, sniffing at a stick but making a look of disgust and quickly pulled away as it smelled like rotten food. Next the would sniff at a rock, pressing her nose gently against it but passing over because it didn't stand out much, just a boring grey and smooth rock. ”Hey Phil, what about this one?” She suddenly barked, jaws snatching up a short stick that looked bleach white. Turning around she would stand and pad over, lowering her skull so the stick was just in front of the rock. ”Reery?” Questioning his decision the pup would remain there a moment before stepping back and tossing the stick aside, frowning as she looked back to her companion. ”He was not ugly!” Turning away she would flick her tail and hold her head high, walking away a couple feet to look some more but not before throwing a ”rude!” over her shoulder.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

11-11-2015, 01:32 AM

Her nose was practically sticky with mud as she nosed around the rocks she found. She had seen various pebbles and stones of varying colors, oranges and obsidian, blues and sandstone variations. She would pull together a pile of the ones she thought were prettiest, even adding to the pile, an empty seashell that might be a good match. At the sound of her niece's voice, she turned to glance at her while she showed a stick to her friend. She watched the one sided conversation for a moment, and as Juniper walked away from Phil with a huff, she laughed.

"What if he's looking for a girlfriend? Maybe Phil is lonely and wants someone to take walks with!" She turned to pick up a few of the rocks she had found, along with the seashell and made her way towards Phil. Setting them down, she sat as she looked at Juniper. She felt odd asking a rock what it wanted...so she would leave it to her niece. "You know him best, does he like any of these?"

Art||Plotter