ardent

What's Ours

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2015, 08:16 PM
The man had scented it when they came here, though he had not spoken to Arian about it yet. There had been two youths that had been living in the area they claimed, this lake. One of them smelled familiar, almost like one of the packmates that they had. Cy would breathe in, looking out over the water with a thoughtful look in his eyes. The children had made it here okay, but this was still an adjustment for all of them. Himself included. He couldn’t help but have his heart yearn for the East... For his family. Well, at least his brother was back with him.

Cypress would close his bicolored eyes, letting his thoughts take him. Tail swished slowly in thought, his mind at a slow hum. He’d let out a soft sigh, shaking his head. He still couldn’t believe what Imperium had done to their lands... But he was glad that Arian had decided against war. It was a war that, he felt, they simply didn’t have the manpower to back up. With two of their members leaving with Sin, and his brood gone, their numbers had dwindled further. It was a sad... But... Sonticus was still around. They would continue to remain... Somehow.

"Speech"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-11-2015, 10:16 PM

The time relaxing in this place was something she rather enjoyed. However it did feel like Cypress needed some talking to. Was her mate okay in all this? She had yet to tell him about his new rank as well, so as the limp female came over to the male. She would smile happily, her tail wagging back and forth as she couldn't help but to automatically rub up against him. Despite being smaller, it almost felt like he himself should have been the taller one. Their pups were growing, Riv was going to be huge since he already was bigger. Juniper made all sorts of odd friends, a rock, and a stick. There was no harm in that though.

"How is my handsome man." she said nipping at one of his ears. She certainly hoped her good mood wasn't out of place. It was important that Cypress was happy. She had slowly climbed the ladder to this point and he was a big part of this family. He definitely did handle Juniper well, and she was thankful for that. If she had been a single mother who would've known what happened to all these kids.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2015, 12:44 PM

In his moment of thought, he did not notice his beloved mate come up beside him. Cypress would blink, feeling her rub up against his body. With a smile forming on his face he would return the gentle gesture to his mate, nuzzling against her cheek with love. "I'm doing just fine, my beloved, just doing some thinking." The silver male would say softly, looking at her with his mismatched gaze.

Cypress would let his gaze wander again, a far off look in his eyes as he delved back into his thoughts. "There was someone living here before us. One of the scents that I picked up smelled similar to one of our wolves -- Akemi." He would explain, glancing towards his mate.

"...and I've been thinking about our children. About the future. I believe that Juni and Riv will make wonderful leaders someday. I do worry about our daughter a little but... she seems happy. Healthy. That is all that I can truly ask for from any of our children."

"Speech"