Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-11-2015, 11:46 PM

Arian would stand in the moor carefully away from the water. Now was the time for her children to get taught some lessons. Between Japanese, and fighting they really didn't know much. She blamed herself for a little bit of the neglect. Cedric was so timid, and she obviously knew about his fear of water. Though a fear was dealt with patience. You couldn't simply yell or drop someone in the water, they would become more afraid, and possibly be filled with almost no sense of esteem. Carefully she raised her head in a call for her children.

Lowering her head, this would let her take out who would be a healer and who wouldn't. Someone who couldn't fight could always learn how to hunt or healing. After all these training sessions they would need to be assigned mentors. There was only so many wolves for each of the kids. Akemi, Ravine, Cypress, herself. Maybe there was enough, but it never hurt to make sure in the back of her head.

ooc: This is Mandatory for the pups but any adults are welcome to come. Posts due 18th

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2015, 01:13 PM

"Fiiiiiirst!" The little girl yelled as she came charging through the mists towards her mother. Paws stomping the grass and snapping any plants that were unfortunate enough to be in the way. Since arriving here the girl had not come to explore the moor just yet, the place a bit creepy like the tunnels of the ship back north. With time though she would face her fears and head here alone or with one of her siblings, teach the fog that she was not a chicken! For now however, she had moved as fast as possible through the place to where her mother had called from.

Ever since their move the girl had been even more energetic and diligent to come towards any summons made by her mother or those of a high rank, wanting to show up as soon as possible to show that she was ready to learn and eager to act. So when she came to a skidding stop in front of her mother, little Juniper flashed a large toothy grin, tail slapping the ground. (1)"Koko ni watashi ga!" She barked happily, little paws neatly placed beside each other, coat clean and ears up and alert while large blue eyes looked up to Arian. Ready to learn!

(1) i here

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-17-2015, 06:36 AM
Rivaxorus almost couldn't believe it! Juniper had beat him in a race, it almost seemed like she was actually getting faster than him! Panting the young pup scrambled after his sister through the morning air, being more aware of his surroundings as to not trip on anything. Maybe it was because he was really tired, he seemed to get slower when he didn't sleep well. All because of his sleep walking, when he woke up in a ditch or even near the lake. His mother or one of the other members of the pack was always there to make sure he didn't drown though. Maybe.... that was why Cedric was so afraid of water? Rivaxorus threw the thought out the window as he reached the destination. Juniper announced in japanese that she was here and even that she was first making him frown but smile happily as he bumped into her.

"Watashi wa, sukunakutomo dai 2 no yo!(I'm at least second)" He announced loudly as he wagged his tail back and forth. The bigger sibling puffed out his chest, he knew that this lesson would be with those strange plants that his momma worked with. What did they call them again? Herbs? They were important if a wolf got sick or hurt, even when the lady wolves got pregnant which meant little pups were growing inside of them. Something he wouldn't understand of course until he was older.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
09-18-2015, 12:18 AM

"I'm gonna be late! I'm gonna be late! I'm gonna be late!" She would exclaim this over and over to herself as she ran as fast as she could to the moore. She hoped that her mother hadn't already started, this was something that Holly did not want to miss out on! Her first healer training, taught by the lands best healer! Or at least she thought so. She had thought about bringing along a few herbs with her, but in her rush to arrive on time, she had forgotten. Small paws scrambled across the land, tongue flopping out as she feared the worst. She was going to be late! No! Her perfect attendance record would be ruined! She would rather die then let that happen!
As she neared them, she could hear her brother and sister exclaiming that they were already there. So as she drew closer, she would not stop until last second as she called out "Oresama no tōjōda!"(Here I come!) and by then, she would be crashing into her brother like a bowling ball.

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Cedric

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Cedric would hear his mother’s call for him and his siblings to join her. The boy would be glad to rush to his mother’s side, he had been in this strange area or at least near it a couple of times so he wasn’t as scared of it as he had been when he first saw it. Three of his siblings were there already, they were just waiting for him. Eithier way he was here now, he sat down with the rest of his siblings and looked up at his mother anxious to hear what she had to say to them.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-18-2015, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2015, 03:13 PM by Arian.)

Sadie's Song

She was happy that her children would show some sort of initiative. They needed to anyway, they were expected more of. Though she heeded Surreal's words, it was her job to raise her children to be more aware of themselves. They came from noble bloodlines as a whole, and she didn't want them falling under. Her other child was sick at the moment, as worried as that made her. She knew the pup would be fine. As Arian smiled at her children, they were already getting better at their Japanese.

"Morning everyone." She wagged her tail back and forth. "You've all had your fight training, but there isn't just fighting in our world. There's also healing, which is what I do and excel at. Where you take plants called herbs, and treat wolves who are hurt or sick." Arian explained. "Which of you, think you might want to do this more then fighting?" Arian questioned as she tilted her head to one side. After all, she wouldn't be too upset. Healing was a wonderful thing, one of the few things in her life that made her feel comfortable.

ooc: Next round due 22nd shouldn't be too hard to post ^w^

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Cedric

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Cedric would snap his attention to his mother when she started to speak, she would explain that there was more to life than fighting but there was also healing. His mother asked him and his siblings who liked healing more than fighting. Cedric was sure he didn’t like fighting he didn’t want to hurt people or get himself hurt for that matter. “Mommy, I don’t want to fight."  He wondered if any of his other siblings wanted to heal more than fight, or was he the only one. It would feel strange if he was the only healer, and as far as he knew there weren’t any other healers in the pack besides his mother which would make it feel even more strange. The boy would shuffle his paws in silence anxiously waiting for his siblings to speak.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
09-21-2015, 06:15 PM

She was getting faster, beating Riv in the race to their mother which left his panting and stumbling in behind her. Juniper wasn't a bragger though, at least not yet, so she would quickly walk over and brush along her brother's side with a smile. “Maybe next time Riv, I'm just really excited for the lessons.” She said with a short giggle, walking away and letting her tail sweep along his back before sitting back down.

Out of nowhere Holly appeared, barreling into Riv which caused Juni to jump back laughing. The girl would turn away though while they goofed around, dark blue eyes falling upon Cedric taking a seat. With a flick of her tail the girl would pad over and sit beside her younger brother, licking his shoulder then looking up to their mother. Ready to learn.

Their mother told the kids that she would be teaching them about plants called herbs, used to treat sick or injured wolves and asked which one of them would be interested in it than fighting. It wasn't exactly Juniper's main thing she wanted to learn about, but the girl was willing to participate still so that she had a basic understanding. It loked like Cedric did though, he didn't want to fight. That was fine though, not everyone had to like it. ”I want to learn about hunting and learning about people, but I will still learn about plants!” She looked to her brother with a smile.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
10-04-2015, 12:15 AM

With a wagging tail, she untangled herself from her brother as she leaped up and went to sit closest to her mother. And with eager attention, she listened to her mother as she explained what herbs were. Holly already knew that! She secretly followed her momma around, gathering what she did and hid them away. She was a herb hoarder...and it would only get worse from here once she told her mom that she wanted to be a healer too! "I wanna be a healer momma! I already got a head start!" She giggled as she mentally scolded herself for not bringing some of the herbs she had. She didn't know what they were yet, but she had tooons!

"Speak"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!