size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-15-2015, 10:23 AM
A part of the young boy's mind couldn't believe it. Of course he didn't entirely understand what it meant by heir. After all, wasn't it his mother's job to do that? They had moved from one place to the other because of those nasty wolves but now there was this bomb dropped on him. He was going to have "special" training that was harder than the others besides Juniper who was in this trial with him. The large boy had been pacing the waters edge since then, after the meeting it had taken a moment for him to dig in the air to even fill his lungs. Special Training, extra lessons, that meant he was going to have to let other depend on him more. Rivaxorus let out a soft cry before flopping his front body into the shore of the lake. "I don't get it, can't Denki help me or something." Rivaxorus asked out loud as he looked to the sky. Was there really a black winged wolf out there? Well he did believe there was something out there like his mother had taught him. Getting up out of the water even if his fur was now soaked. He frowned again, staring at his reflection. Did this mean that he was supposed to be better than everyone else?

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2015, 08:05 PM
It was unbelievable, to think that her and Riv would begin special training to rule the pack some day. It was... crazy! Mother was a leader for a reason, obviously her packmates had faith in her ability to lead them, but would they continue to believe once her and her sibling were in charge? The girl was bumping into the trees as she moved towards the lake edge, thinking about that announcement and what it meant for her. How it would change things. What about Holly? Cedric? Eponine? Would they begin to hate her, distance themselves because they weren't made heirs also?

Juniper wouldn't be the only one to came by the lake to think about the news, ears perking up at a soft cry and blue eyes spotting the boy flopping into the water. She grinned nervously, pushing forward and approaching the boy from behind as he spoke aloud to the air and stood to look at his own reflection in the water. ”I don't get it either. It's like a dream Riv.” She spoke softly, padding forward and rubbing along her siblings side and licking his cheek. ”Heirs... we will lead everyone some day...' She said quietly in disbelief.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
10-07-2015, 11:09 AM
Rivaxorus heard the tone of his sister, for a moment his body tensed up but then the pup relaxed. The lick on the cheek was welcome, but he still gave a frown as he lifted himself from the waters. His front now dripping with the cold lake water. A dream it was indeed, how were they supposed to even learn how to do mom's job. What if they messed up, one wrong move and it seemed to set people on a runaway pattern. It made his two different colored eyes stare at the sand for a moment. "Don't fight over this Juniper." he mused as he looked at her. The last thing he wanted was all of his siblings breaking apart because of this. "Even if only one of us can be the soul, after all it's not like I really wanted this." he was chosen for it. Not voluntarily, but as much as he could he would fulfill his duty where ever it was needed. He also remember his promise to Juniper, he would always protect her no matter what came their way.

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Expression changed to confusion and worry as her sibling sat up, he was relaxed but the frown remained and she didn’t understand why. With water dripping she would lean over and lick carefully at his chest, grabbing those droplets threatening to fall. Even as he stared at the sand she would give one final lick to his lower jaw, gently nosing her sibling’s chin before sitting back beside Riv. He told her not to fight over it, to which she would nod her head and stare down at her paws. Fighting was the last thing the girl wanted to do with her family, feeling that they should all have an equal chance. But this… she couldn’t control it, just had to work with what her and Riv were given and not the others.

With a heavy sigh eyes closed and head lifted, snout aimed towards the sky. ”I know…” Tones were hushed, eyes reopening but remained on a few clouds slowly moving through the blue sky. ”Do you think the others will be upset?” There was a hint of worry in the girl’s voice, even more evident in her eyes as she looked over at her brother, head pulled back. ”If we could rule together… maybe that would be fair?” The situation was difficult for the child to understand, not having any knowledge on how ruling worked, who could do it.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
10-10-2015, 01:36 PM
You don't know what's in your heart
Juniper was a very physical sister by what he had gathered. Maybe because they had always been together. Of course he loved his sisters and brothers, but nothing could compare to how Juni seemed to be attached to his hip even in his most vulnerable moments. There was still a lot of things he didn't know! How was he supposed to figure it out if no one told him how. Maybe he should confront Kakashi about it himself. As Juniper spoke, his frown turned to a more fearful expression. It quickly changed into a smile though, he didn't want her to see him like that. "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't. Cedric is too scared and Jasha is quiet, Holly likes her herbs too." just like mom.

"Imagine that, I'm the soul and you're the body. That's if mother would want us to change the ranks at all." he chuckled. The idea didn't seem too bad though. With whatever happened, he believed that they would be together. Riv still hadn't felt the pain of something wrong truly happening, however, there was still time in the young boy's life. Even as big and strong he wanted to become, he was placed in a position he didn't entirely care for. Such was life.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
10-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Riv tried comforting her, saying how their siblings shouldn't be mad because they were into their own things too much to really worry about such a position. Cedric was easily frightened, Jasha was quiet and Holly was so focused on herbs like their mother. "I guess you're right..." She said softly, looking down at her paws and kneading them into the ground in thought. It did make sense, they shouldn't be upset about the two of them being named heirs because they didn't seem interested in it or had the drive. Hopefully that was the case, but perhaps she would ask them another time and really see.

Ad then he went back to the pack, naming ranks but she wouldn't be Soul with him. "Riv, Mama said we were both heirs. You don't want me as Soul with you?" There was a tone of disappointment in the child's voice, her brows coming together and ears folding back as she looked to him with a slight frown. Juniper wasn't mad, but she thought perhaps they could stand side by side as Souls, make a good team.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
10-17-2015, 05:16 PM
You don't know what's in your heart
"We can call it soul if you want." Rivaxorus would say a bit uncomfortable seeing as he had upset his sister. However when he thought about it, he didn't even know if there could be two souls. "I just thought that it would be kind of cool. You're the body that with holds my soul after all." The boy would flick his tail. It seemed like they weren't really prepared for any of this. He just wanted to make sure his family was safe. He smiled and nudged his sister, he didn't want her to worry about anything. If they ran the pack together, then there would definitely be no problems.

"Maybe we should throw a party for just us kids. You and I could organize it!" Rivaxorus would jump away, falling into a play bow. He could catch a few prey items, he wasn't totally useless after all. He grinned at her, wouldn't it be fun to have a feast and just talk among the siblings themselves. When they grew older they'd be able to do all sorts of fun things after all.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Juniper

gems
size
build
player
10-19-2015, 12:57 AM
”Holds your soul...” Her voice trailed off quietly, turning her head forward while her gaze shifted to the ground between her own paws. It was a complicated thing to hear and try to understand, but Juniper knew her brother was smart and was trying to look after everyone. That was why he made a good big brother in her eyes, someone she could look up to or go to when something was wrong. With his nudge she would shake her head lightly and refocus on him with a faint smile, head tilting when he suggested them throwing a part just for them kids, and the two of them organize it.

As Riv jumped away and went into a playful bow his sister just couldn't resist, quickly sanding and mirroring his actions with a grin. ”Yeah! Lets do it!” She barked in a chipper mood, growling with a grin before lunging forward at her brother. The girl tried biting onto his neck, forelegs attempting to wrap around the base of his neck like a hug and then pull off to the side to try bringing them falling to the ground.