Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
09-16-2015, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015, 10:01 PM by Felix.)
Felix Alaric

skill: hunting

The brown man had heard of this place; it was supposedly very good for fish, and quite the meeting grounds for a loner. It tempted him, easily, and he found himself wandering and swaying in that direction, meandering slowly. It was not in his nature to rush; no, not at all. The man moved slowly, leisurely - even when hunting, his specialty, he moved slowly, at a languid pace; the only time his speed increased was in the rapid rush of the final moments, the kill. A flying brown object, blood, and then it was over. Mere moments, and then the man was back to his slow pace.

That was not to say he would not try, no. He would try, he would work, but he would not rush. He would take his time, and make sure the job is well-done. He would focus, diligently, on whatever task given, whether it's given by someone else, or himself. This goal, this mission, this was one given by himself. It was simple as well; he was planning on fishing in the Rio Grande... and perhaps meeting a new wolf or two. It all depended on what would happen.

It did not take long to reach the snaking river, and the man sat by the river's edge. The sun cast his shadow along the shore; the fish had no clue as to his presence. He sat there, patiently, for several minutes. It seemed as if he was doing nothing, just daydreaming staring at the water. They would be proven wrong, however, as a paw slapped the water, scooping it up and flopping it on the bank. He pounced on it immediately; had he not, it would have flopped back into the river. His jaws crunched the neck, and the wolf's eyes closed in satisfaction. It would not be a meal, but it would be a snack.

"Speech" "Romanian"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-21-2015, 07:33 AM
This land wasn't far off the borders of Imperium, and the gentle river was a good little getaway spot when the heat of the summer sun on her black fur got to much. It seemed like she was feeling that heat this year more than most, even though it wasn't as insanely hot as it could have been. She just felt like it was. It made her feel tired, drained, and cranky, so she found herself out of Imperium lands more often than normal. She'd gone swimming to cool off earlier, and was now napping, hidden in the shade of a tree, when a splash caused her to crack open her eyes in curiosity. Her curious gaze was greeted by the sight of a wolf pouncing on a fish, and she sat up immediately as his appearance caught her attention. At first glance, she thought the wolf was one of Rhythm's family members - again - but a more thorough examination deemed it unlikely.

On a whim, she pushed herself to her paws and sauntered out to the edge of the river to meet the wolf - him, she corrected as she approached. Well, he was prettily marked, wasn't he? And with such unusual light pink eyes. "Hey there, stranger. Nice catch." A smile lurked on her muzzle as she eyed him thoughtfully. You know... Imperium did need more hunters... though it was his markings and his eyes that really kept catching her attention. Why was it that this entire season she couldn't seem to get her mind out of the gutter? Every pretty face she came across lately she wanted to throw at Valen to see if he would find them attractive...

She gave herself a mental shake. It must just be the remnants of her heat cycle and the general malaise she'd fallen into this season making her fuzzy.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
09-21-2015, 07:49 AM
Felix Alaric

Movement caught his eye, and the skilled hunter would flick his head, fish still in his jaws. He dropped it at his paws, smiling as the woman approached. "Hey yourself," he greeted her in return, a teasing smile on his maw. He nodded his gratitude to the compliment. This woman was quite stunning; the sun sparked in her fur in just the right way it made her look a gorgeous shade of purple. It had been a while since them man had associated with anyone, and he'd love the company. He was a social creature, if not a talkative one, and the quiet of late had left him craving company.

His head tilted as he watched the woman, and he would push the fish a little ways in front of him, a clear invitation to the woman. There was no malice, no sly look in his eyes: there was only clear honesty, and genuine emotions. He hid nothing from the woman, not his appreciation of her, nor the pleasure of having her company.

"Speech" "Romanian"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

09-25-2015, 08:15 AM
The male was calm and quiet, and his gaze was clearly appreciative of her form as he offered her his fish. It was flattering, but a bit disconcerting... she had never had anyone but Valen genuinely enjoy her looks - Neios' possessiveness having never really given her the impression that he actually liked the way she looked as well as being her brother - and it threw her off guard, perhaps the more so as she realized she didnt want anyone else's attention. "No thanks," she replied to the offer, left without a sassy quip. But as she gathered herself, she tossed him a sly grin. "What's a nice boy like you doing all by yourself in a place like this?"
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
09-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Felix Alaric

A slight grin would warm his features at her blink at his accent. He knew it was unexpected by these Alacritian wolves, and would always look for the signs; here it was just a startled blink, well hidden - that, or not as much a surprised reaction as it normally brought. He'd nod to the rejection of the fish, and would draw his paw over it, scooting it closer to him, but not eating it. He left it between his paws when he set his paw firmly on a ground, a chuckle leaving his lips at the question. "Looking for company, doamna mea, perhaps a home." His tail would swing behind him lazily. With a start, eyes widening briefly, he'd shake his head and peer at Cascade. "Forgive me - I never introduced myself! I am Felix Alaric, doamna," he introduced himself, still annoyed with himself for forgetting such common courtesy.

"Speech" "Romanian"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

10-01-2015, 12:55 PM

He was very... sweet, she decided. Whether it was Rhythm-sweet or Valen-sweet she wasn't sure which, but his mannerly nature was definitely... sweet. Maybe Valen would like him after all, though if asked she could deny, deny, deny, and point to his skill with fishing as a good enough reason for him to be brought in. "Cascade Saxe," she gave her name in return, then clicked her tongue against her teeth thoughtfully. "And you happen to be in luck. Imperium could use a good hunter. We're mostly warriors and healers, you see, and we don't find many who prefer a good hunt." She tilted her head to the side, smiling, and tried to decide if she could place his accent. It - very faintly - tickled at some - very old - memories... maybe one of the first memories she had, though she couldn't be sure. A golden woman with such an accent... beside a huge towering male with a vague resemblance to Valen that led her to wonder if it was a real memory or if it had gotten jumbled together with other memories. Hmm. Well, it was intriguing enough for her to extend an offer. "If you're really interested in a place to live and good company, I could bring you back to Imperium and introduce you to my alpha. He'll expect you to fight to prove that you're capable of protecting yourself if trouble comes to Imperium, but I can vouch for your hunting skills." She nodded toward the fish with a grin.

"Talk" "You" Think

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
10-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Felix Alaric

The woman would not comment on his breach of courtesy, though it's possible that she was of an area that was not heavy on respect or politeness... or she was simply being polite herself. All were possibilities, and Felix did not know enough to choose one. Ears would prick as she continued speaking - speaking of Imperium. What was this Imperium? The question was answered quickly enough - it was a pack, and it did capture his interest. He would remain still and silent as she seemed to get lost in thought; it was not his place to interrupt - though he would if it extended for too long. It didn't, much to the man's relief, and his head would tilt to the side as she started speaking once more. An offer to join, eh? It seemed genuine, and he wondered if they offered that to many - either way, he had questions for the woman.

"Mulţumesc, Cascade. Imperium sounds interesting. I would have no problem fighting, though no guarantees to me winning," a smirk would grace his features, and he'd laugh at himself before speaking more. "I have a few questions, though, first, before I make any obligations." Not every pack was for him; not every pack he was interested in. He had heard of the packs without onoare, honor. Packs with no respect, no courtesy, and he had no desire to be in one of those.

"Speech" "Romanian"

Cascade

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

10-26-2015, 09:15 AM

The male didn't seem particularly adverse to the idea of joining Imperium (and who would be? Imperium had it's flaws but it was far better than starving as a loner or being stuck in some whiny goodie-goodie pack) but indicated he had questions about what he was getting himself into. Questions? Questions? It was a waste of time to answer questions, either they wanted to join or they didn't, and if they didn't they'd probably find themselves as a servus anyway. Never could have too many wolves who had to do everything you told them to. Cascade grumbled to herself internally, but kept her expression fixed into a bland half-smile. She'd indulge him, since she was trying to be nice. "Fire away," she invited him pleasantly enough. "If I can answer you I probably will."

"Talk" "You" Think

Felix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
10-26-2015, 09:51 PM
Felix Alaric

Felix would wait for her reaction, and it was neutral enough. He would frown momentarily; he could not tell if she was truly sincere in her somewhat pleasant tone, or if she was not. It truly did through him off, but he went on ahead; these were important to him. "This comandant, this alpha... what is the voloare, the... value? of respect?" He struggled a bit with the words; they were thick on his tongue, and slow-coming, and the switching between his native language and this foreign language was not always the easiest thing to do. Hopefully, the answer would be one he sought - all he needed was an affirmative.

"Speech" "Romanian"