size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Sin Hellstrom

Hellstrom had settled, though there was something prodding at the back of his mind. The lands he'd chosen were a decent location, though he was miffed by the fact that Sonticus was practically right next door. He hadn't spoken to Arian since Sonticus' moved, not really wanting to bother hearing her whining and complaining. If he saw her again there was no playing nice. Though something else poked at his mind as well, and that was when Cascade had mentioned his not challenging for Sonticus. He had thought long and hard since his unchallenged victory, and he had come to a conclusion. Arian had just had a litter recently, some time before Sin's own children were born as well, so perhaps it was that one thing that kept him from doing it...he too, wanted a safe place for his children to grow until they were ready for the world. On top of the fact that not only she, but Amachi as well had goaded him into challenging for Threar as well..he had known nothing of the pack, except for what Enigma and the two women had told him.

And that was only that they sat idle. It seemed the perfect opportunity then, to challenge. But it was more to see if they would show to defend their home, and although the Alphess had finally shown herself after a long moment of waiting, she had decided it wasn't worth fighting for anymore. Or at least, that was the notion he had gathered. Stopping just outside the borders of the familiar pack, he waited for the two tag along children to catch up. Once Obscuro and Ganta did, he placed the fresh rabbits he had been carrying and then he tilted his head back and called out for Imperiums Alpha. Though a few of Imperium's wolves had shown to the challenge, Sin wanted proper introductions and perhaps to talk as well, see where they stood. Though it was still early in Hellstrom's forming, it was never too late or too early to find out their relations.

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-18-2015, 08:41 PM
Ganta would move along behind his father, helping his brother best he could to keep up. His silvery-white eyes were shining happily, oblivious to the impending danger that their father had placed them in by claiming a pack that sat idle. The boy was innocent to such nonsense as alphaship and packs, and really knew only a few things. Family. Food. Sleeping. Eating. The young man would breathe in as he let out a playful giggle, nipping Obscoro gently every time his blind brother strayed from the path. He was happy to be out with his brother and father.

These lands were strange, far from where he was born. He would wag his little tail happily, flipping his hair back happily. This was great! The sunshine, the air, the birdsong. He would look up as his father stopped, gently nosing his brother. "We stoppin'" He would whisper to the other, looking up at his father with shining eyes. He wanted to ask what they were doing here, but he didn't want to annoy his father either.

Obscuro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-18-2015, 08:52 PM
He followed along with his brother, wanting to know what his father was up to. He wasn't sure what to really think, he didn't like the heat and the stuff that Ganta had said was sand...All he knew was that the sun was uncomfortable hot here. Quietly he followed his father while occasionally being led on the right path by his brother. He hated that he couldn't see, but the only reason he'd come along was because their mother had gone off on a hunt and he didn't want to be left alone with Paradox and the others.. They frightened him a little, so it was safer to go along on this trip, possibly even meet whomever they were going to see.

When they stopped, he bumped into his brother. A whisper of an apology on his lips as they settled down, his tail wagged a little as he stared ahead of them, unseeing eyes gazing into the distance as if he really was looking for something.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-18-2015, 09:42 PM

My, my! Imperium was certainly popular this season. Valentine was beginning to wonder what exactly he'd done to deserve all of this attention. Not that he minded; this was how it was supposed to be. Imperium was at the top of the heap. If they were doing things right they were bound to get attention.

As he rounded the barn Valentine's gaze was immediately drawn to the figures at his border. A man and two young pups. The man was vaguely familiar scent-wise, but the disgusting, bloody blemishes that painted his person made it hard to confuse him with someone else. Sin. The King's eyes trailed to the pups with him. Undoubtedly his kids, but why bring them here? That was a dangerous move on Sin's part and it reminded Valentine of the time a heavily pregnant Arian had shown up on Imperium's border. It was, in his mind, very unwise, but perhaps there was a reason for such a move?

"Greetings," he boomed, his gaze trailing up from the younglings to lock on who he presumed was their father. "What brings you to Imperium?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
09-18-2015, 09:51 PM

Slowly to a halt beside his father, Angelus silently regarded the strangers at the border. The man looked somewhat familiar and for a moment the boy had to think hard about where exactly he'd seen him before. When it finally clicked the events of that day came rushing back to him. Odd markings or not, the man's presence had been overshadowed by the appearance of the lion, but now that he thought about it, Angelus clearly remembered seeing the man the day his father had challenged any who were willing to a fight.

He said nothing as the Rex greeted them, merely dipping his head, the silent gesture serving as his own greeting. The boy was there to observe and nothing more, really. His eyes wandered to the pups, wondering if they too were receiving a lesson of some kind.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
09-18-2015, 10:16 PM

His children would stop beside him, Ganta's voice turning his attention to the child as he gazed down at the two. "Yes, Ganta. Stay there and don't go any further, beyond this point is packlands and most don't take kindly to trespassers. Keep that in mind." He turned back to face the borders, amber gaze staring into Imperium lands as he waited for Valentine to appear. And it would not be long before the titan showed, followed by a...smaller Valentine? Brows furrowed for but a second as he realized it looked like it could be the Rex's kid. Tagging along for the same purpose? Maybe, maybe not. His own two had tagged along partly because they were young and nosy, partly because Arietta had gone hunting, and partly because he didn't want to leave the smallest ones alone with his eldest children. Though he loved all his children, he didn't quite trust Paradox, Forsaken, and Enigma with them just yet.

Ears perked forward as Valentine greeted them, amber gaze cool as his tail flicked about his hocks. He wasn't going to dabble in too much small talk, rather, he wanted to let Valen know that he had neighbors in the west among other things. He nodded his head to the man in respect, offering one to his mini-me son as well. "I'm sure you've heard from Cascade about the challenge against Threar. Although I'm not sure if you heard that Novella didn't fight back to keep her kingdom." Amber gaze flicked back up to meet Valentine's, his voice cool and nonchalant. "Hellstrom has made their home in the western lands, and since we're somewhat close, I cam to see about propositions." He motioned to his two youngest beside him, "They've come along to learn a thing or two. They won't be a bother, so don't mind them too much. They're just here to watch and listen. Which is what I assume your boy is here for as well."

OOC//We don't have to wait for Ganta & Obscuro to post since they're learning and whatnot.

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

09-20-2015, 05:05 PM

Living so close to the battlefield it was impossible to miss the challenging howl that had called Threar to its end. Having no interest in any of the participants, Valentne had declined to come, instead spending his time freshening the scents on the border. He'd considered going to the battlefield for the sole purpose of instigating and perhaps capturing some slaves, but had abandoned the idea soon after its creation.

He listened as the man spoke and chose to remain silent until the other finished speaking. He cared little for how Threar had ended. It didn't matter to him if the alpha had fought, not fought or hokey pokey'd to the field and then turned herself about and fled. He supposed it was a pity that one of Alacritia's older packs had fallen, but he wasn't about to get all heartbroken over it. Packs rose and fell every day. The real question was whether or not Sin's pack would be able to survive. Too many rose and then crumbled without so much as a whisper.

Jerking his head in Angel's direction, Valentine said, "So has he." The mention of propositions captured his attention. "What kind of propositions?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
09-20-2015, 07:45 PM

Angelus' eyes roves lazily between the two alphas. Unable to contain his curiosity, the yearling's gaze would occasionally drift to the two children who'd tagged along. They were much younger than him; if he had to guess he'd say they were only a few seasons old. He was surprised they'd managed to travel so far. They had to be tired, right?

He blinked, his thoughts turning from the pups as he focused again on the adults. This was important stuff and he needed to pay better attention to what was being said. From what he gathered this man might have some kind of trade in mind, perhaps like Yfir? He wasn't quite sure. There wasn't a whole lot to go off of at this point.

Sin

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
10-06-2015, 04:07 AM

There was only a single question from Valenine, his curiosity piqued no doubt. Sin was a man of his word despite his demeanor, but he always fell through with what he said. He didn't know much about Imperium, but he knew the pack was a strong force and a good one to have on one's side, or at least not an enemy. Sin however, didn't see them as potential enemies. If they could come to terms of allying or a truce, well...that would be the question here today.

Amber gaze fell quietly towards his son. The resemblance between them very alike, though he knew not what Angelus was all about. Still, he would respect the pair. "Well, I am a man of business as I am sure you are. I keep my word, and I do not boast of promises that will be broken. I have plans for the future, and..." He would pause for a moment, a sly grin pulling at blood stained lips. "I hope it is something that you will be interested in. I seek to have imperium as an ally. You're a great fighter, Valentine, and in return I can bring you slaves and lend my support and aid where and should you need it. I am also sure, that you are well aware of Arian and her poor excuse of a pack. I seek to rent her asunder, and I have no doubt I could do it alone. But...perhaps you too, would be interested in doing the same?"

Yes, he sought to someday show Arian that she had made enemies of the wrong people whether she realized it or not. Stepping on one too many toes, and she would learn of her mistakes. Be it a siege or a raid, he would purge the weak and return the lands to the claws of the strong. It was who survived after all. The weak did not.

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-06-2015, 04:52 PM

The boy would let his silvery-white eyes slide over to the other boy that arrived with his father. It seemed that he too was to be learning from his dad, just as they were, about how pack stuff was conducted. Not that Ganta was all that interested. He fidgeted on his paws, watching as words were exchanged between his father and the giant blue hued man. The younger one was gigantic too, and also hued in blue. Ganta would frown, wanting to talk, but holding his tongue as he sat next to Obscoro so that he didn’t upset his father. He would breathe in, giving a soft, almost inaudible sigh. When was this going to be done? This talk was boring and he didn’t understand it. He wanted to play!

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Valentine

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

10-10-2015, 11:21 AM

An ally. Valentine's neutral opinion of this new ruler immediately took a sharp drop into the negative. He despised how readily the packs around him sought out alliances, how little effort they put into cultivating a working, mutually beneficial relationship. Anything less was just a pitiful attempt to avoid conflict. It spoke of weakness on both sides and the King was disappointed with this supposed businessman. What did amuse him though, was that the only other packs who had come to him and immediately asked for an alliance or a truce were Sonticus and Threar, the very packs whose weakness Sin readily pointed out.

"I do think of myself as a businessman as well," he began, "and I don't think it is in Imperium's best interest to ally with a pack we know nothing about. Alliances, real working, beneficial alliances, are things that are, in my opinion, entered into after much thought, not decided spur of the moment and with no history to justify such a relationship. Trade, however, is a very real possibility at this point," he said thoughtfully.

Valentine's thoughts then turned to Sonticus and the possibility of putting it out of its misery. "As for Sonticus, that is something I am interested in." His thoughts drifted to the woman Avalon. The thought of bringing her into Imperium's ranks interested him and while he'd would prefer the opportunity to recruit her, he would settle for claiming her and trying to woo her to the ranks if that was the only option. "In exchange for choice slaves, Imperium would help aid in the destruction of Sonticus, or, if you'd rather siege on your own, a trade for those same members could possibly be made later."

""

Angelus

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
10-10-2015, 05:53 PM

Angelus's attention fixed on Sin as he spoke. An alliance, huh? That was a pretty neat idea. "...and I don't think it is in Imperium's best interest to ally with a pack we know nothing about." Instantly the boy's attention swung to his father, his expression morphing into one of incredulity. He said no! Why? Angel squinted in thought, his brow furrowing as his ears swiveled forward to lock onto his dad's voice. As his dad went on to explain it started to make sense, and in all honestly it made him very, very aware of just how unsuited for the throne he currently was. What his dad said wouldn't have occurred to him. He'd have quite happily accepted the offer and all it entailed without giving it much thought.