What can I do

Plaetic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-20-2015, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2015, 01:20 AM by Plaetic.)

Fiori was very quiet, not that she could call herself an active member. Though, the medic still felt out of place. Maybe it was the air, maybe it was the stillness. She had grown fond of this place because of Eirik whom she had met. Leo himself too had showed her all sorts of kindness. Now then, what could she actually do. Was she of service here or just standing still, she was old enough to be a master and all she knew were the basics. Lifting up her head she let out an unsure howl for Leo.

Now maybe this wasn't the right thing to send a call out for. The girl seemed relatively calm, the female would sit down. The mongrove cool underneath her feet, her lavender eyes scanning the place. Maybe he was busy, that wouldn't be a huge surprise considering he was an alpha. Maybe he had a girl he liked. The thoughts would run through her head quickly, but she would shake them away, concentrate on herself for once.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-22-2015, 10:36 PM
"Speech"

Leo would always make time for anyone who needed him and this was no exception. He heard Play's howl and he left the patrol he was doing to answer her call. He was actually glad to hear from her, no matter what the reason might be. With so many of his members out on trips and journeys he had begun to grow unhappy with the stillness in his pack. He couldn't expect so few wolves to make up the activity of a whole pack, but it was still something he wished for. If only he could bring Novel, Ara, their sons, Bacchus, and Abby back to the pack... hopefully they would come home soon.

He shoved those thoughts aside when he spotted the purple eyed woman who was waiting for him so patiently. He smiled and let his tail wag behind him. "Play! It's good to see you!" He came to a stop in front of her and matched her by settling onto his haunches as well. "What can I do for you?"

Plaetic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-24-2015, 06:03 AM

Play was almost startled by Leo, though she wasn't sure why. She had called him after all, though it never ceased to amaze her. He never got angry, well at least maybe she had been lucky enough not to see him angry. She smiled widely at him, her tail wagging back and forth. No no she was supposed to be serious, though her trying to put on a serious face, was like a pup trying to stay still before a hunting lesson. Her face looked kind of funny as she tried to be as serious as she could. "It's been really quiet.... so I was wondering what I could possibly do to spice it up." she blinked for a moment, smiling.

"I haven't seen Amalia anywhere so I haven't been able to talk to her. I'm not very good at herbs just yet, but it just seemed like I was pretty much useless." she was a little unsettled. It was hard to tell underneath her smile, she didn't like seeming this way after all. It made her all sorts of uncomfortable. "I wanna actually do something." Play hopped up on her paws. Some would question if she was actually an adult or a yearling. Though, maybe the would never guess she was actually older than Leo himself.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
10-03-2015, 09:16 PM
"Speech"

Leo couldn't help but grin a little at the silly expression that Play made as she apparently tried to be serious instead of her usual bubbly self. Her concerns sobered him up a bit though. It was concerns he had been having himself. Fiori was incredibly quiet and he had been wondering what he could do to 'spice it up' as she put it himself. Her worries were certainly justified. He knew Amalia had been going through some stuff as of late, but he really should talk to her about getting some healer training going.

He smiled kindly as she hopped up with her decleration of wanting to do something and he nodded in understanding. "Of course you do, I absolutely understand. I'm sorry you haven't been kept busy lately. With so many wolves off on trips and several wolves, Amalia included, being quite busy in their personal lives the pack has been really quiet lately." He pondered the problem briefly in hopes of coming up with a good solution for her. "I wish I had a better answer for you, Play. Maybe I can talk with Amalia though and see if she can give you some lessons? I know she's been pretty caught up in something with her wife Athena so she probably hasn't even thought about it. But if not that then maybe we can find someone else from you to learn from. I'm sure one of the other packs that Fiori is friendly with has a healer that would be happy to teach you."

Plaetic

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-10-2015, 01:56 PM

It indeed would make her extremely happy if she was able to do some training. In the back of her mind she truthfully was thinking she was getting a bit old. Letting a small laugh escape her lips, her expression went back to her default smile. Leo was so smart, he always knew what to do it seemed. Even if she had to do her training in another pack, at least she would be of some use to Fiori. To make it great and make it something it was supposed to be. At least in the back of her mind, even if a lot of the wolves were busy. She didn't intend on ruining Amalia's time with her wife either. She couldn't help the uncontrollable wag of her tail.

"That would be great Leo! I don't want to impose on her or anything. It's just, I can't do anything if I don't know anything." she said for a moment at the thought. As she sat down again, she was starting to calm her nerves. To think she was debating leaving Fiori's clutches. So she had come up with a much better way to handle herself. After all, if she ran away what use would that be to her skills. Better to learn now than never, and no one would guess her age for eons.

"Talk"