Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-20-2015, 06:36 PM

The man was breathing in, following the scent trail from Vericona Plains. Since arriving at those plains to find the scent of strangers living there. A pack. Anger had blossomed in his chest, but more than that there was worry. What had happened to Surreal, her family? The white man would set off almost immediately, trailing what stale scents remained of his sister until he caught something fresher. That was what had lead him here, to the Avian Estuary. Cas would give pause, ears flicking back as he thought of what he had discovered.

Whomever had moved into Vericona Plains had a lot of balls to do so. He was sure that Surreal was furious, and he was no doubt going to get an earful from his sister as well. He had gone missing without a single word after all. But Castiel had decided, whether Faite was here or not, he had been gone long enough. Tilting his head back the man would let out a call for Surreal. When his song finished he would sit down, listening the calls of the birds as he waited.

"Speak"

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Surreal Adravendi

Now that was a voice she was beginning to wonder if she would ever hear again. His baritone song rolled through the estuary, startling a few birds from their perches, and more took off as Surreal came to her paws and started off at a lope. Was she angry with her brother? Hell yes. He had vanished - again - without so much as a word. No explanations, no nothing. So when she reached him, her lope broke into a dead run as she charged him, seeking to drive her left shoulder into his chest and stagger him back a step as her jaws snapped shut inches from his muzzle. When her words came, they were icy. “Not one word. Not even a ‘Hey, sister, I’m going to disappear again, here’s why.’ You should fucking know better, Castiel!” Did she hate him? No. But she was pretty damned pissed at him.

Granted, she was pissed at life in general. Her heat was vicious, and the invaders to in her home weren’t helping her mood swings. Her hackles were up, and she was itching for a fight. But not with her own brother. She turned, stalking a few feet away, gathering her emotions. “You gave me the impression that you were home to stay. What the hell happened, Cas? Where the fuck did you go in a hurry that was so urgent you couldn’t even tell your sister?” The pain in her voice surprised her. She’d been so busy taking care of her children, planning for the future, that she’d never realized how much Castiel’s absence had hurt.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-22-2015, 08:13 PM

Castiel expected Surreal to be angry with him. What he had not expected was her to come at him like bat out of hell and strike him. He hadn't even moved, completely caught off guard as his sister charged him. The pain would bloom in his chest, knocking the wind out of him as he staggered back. Damn she hit hard.

Her words were heated, though that was definitely to be expected when he disappeared like that. But rather than get angry back, for that would solve nothing, the man would take a breathe and speak in a calm and collected tone.

"You know, before you go charging at your brother, maybe you should wait to see if he had a good reason to disappear." He would give a soft chuckle. He wasn't mad at all.

"I wanted to surprise you by bringing home your daughter, Surreal." His tone became more serious. "When she went missing I knew I had to find her. I didn't think I'd be gone long... I mean, how far can a child get? But Surreal I searched all over. I've yet to find her. I've only come to find you in hopes that she made it home before me. If not, well, heads up, I'm leaving again." Castiel would dip his head.

"I just want our family to be together."

"Speak"