Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-29-2014, 08:19 AM

He?d feel her stir as he placed the most delicate of kisses to her brow, he?d watch as her bright eyes would flutter open and she?d greet the new day. He?d smile subtly as she yawned, her words ushering in the morning. They?d moved from the water?s edge but the dark sands would still surround them, their fur covered in the tiny granules. She seemed fresh and aware as her conscious slowly returned, and he?d nuzzle her further into wakefulness. ?Good morning, he?d whisper into her golden gilded ears as he enjoyed the feel of her curled against him. He?d let memories of the night wash over him as thoughts of the future would perk his interest. What would she do now that their seasons long endeavor was complete?

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
08-30-2014, 10:45 AM

The night before had seemed like a dream, or so Pandora thought. The more awake she became, the more she realized her dream had been real. As she lay curled upon the damp portion of the beach, she felt Scorpion's touch upon her face and slowly closed her eyes. His touch had been all she had wanted for months, even if she didn't want to publicly show it. A soft sigh of satisfaction slipped through her nose and she leaned into his nuzzle. One thing to take off of her bucket list!
A part of her didn't want to leave his side or get up from the sandy shore. The other half, well, it was aware that their rendezvous was only a temporary thing and Scorpion had to return to his family. She opened her eyes and watched him beneath half-closed, dark eyelids. He would be the first of many lovers, something she knew he would feel cocky about. The future was foggy in regards to what their next encounter would be like, so for the moment, she enjoyed what they had.

Talk like this

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-03-2014, 04:18 PM

He still felt the immense satisfaction that had come from the previous night, his body perfectly relaxed there on the sand. He?d hold the cobalt girl tightly, loathe to relinquish his grasp just yet. He?d enjoy her as she leaned into his soft touch, her similar satisfaction evident in her every movement. He?d smirk as she watched him, her luxurious form relaxing in his grasp. Tenderly he?d move to groom her sleek fur, salmon tongue would slide over the darkly colored fur carefully. He?d have trouble bringing himself to think of responsibility with her curled against him. He would be reckless and irrational as thoughts of keeping her to himself would appear in his mind. He?d inhale her scent deeply, committing it and their moments together to memory.

"Speech"

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2014, 04:38 PM

Pandora was as stubborn as they came and she knew that the chemistry between her and Scorpion could end up deadly. The man was obsessive and wouldn't mind keeping her for himself. To her, that was something she didn't want to happen. Her freedom was too important to give up and she would fight for it if she had to. Her tail flicked behind her and across his as it landed softly without complaint. In this moment, however, she was his and vice versa.
Risking the chance of sounding like a child, Pandora met his half-closed gaze and softly said, "I don't want this moment to end." As she spoke, he inhaled her scent and she lightly moaned at his touch. Her eyes closed again and she felt a smile grow upon her black kissers. "Must we really part ways...right now?"

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-03-2014, 05:12 PM

He felt the need to hold her against him forever, to keep her from the world and be the one to exclusively enjoy her brilliantly made body. She was perfection covered in gold and cobalt fur, a priceless gem that would complete any collection. Yet at the same time he could never force her under his possession. Her spirit was to rebellious to ever thrive as she did beneath him. Though it pained him to think of it he knew that eventually she would be shared with many other men. He?d sigh as she met his gaze, burying his worries to listen to her sweet words, and finding he could not have agreed with her more. Eternity could pass and if he was just to hold her for all that time a complaint would never be spilled from his jaws. "I wouldn?t dream of it, my dear." His voice was dark as he nuzzled her neck softly, his teeth nipping softly at the smooth skin beneath her plush fur.

"Speech"

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2014, 05:38 PM

She knew she was perfection wrapped in an earthly form, but lately she hadn't had the chance to show it to everyone else. Other wolves in the Alacritis world needed to know of her greatness, her vivacity, and the simple splendor that radiated from her curvy frame. Pride and vanity wrapped into one were her set of morals and she intended to keep up her mission of making sure everyone knew she existed. For now, however, she would be all right with having Scorpion dote on her without anyone else around.
His words slipped from his smooth tongue and to her perfect, golden ears. Her smile widened and he began to groom the side of her neck while her eyes remained closed. A minute or two passed and Pandora remained quiet as he continued to nuzzle and groom her fur of the various parts he could reach. Finally, she broke the silence of the waves moving onto the shore. "Scorpion?" she said, tones voiced in an inquiry while her quiet mind began to shift gears.

Talk like this

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-03-2014, 06:13 PM

maybe i want to do what bunnies do

She?d keep herself still and in enjoyment as he ran his movements slowly over her neck, grooming her fur and massaging the muscle beneath. She would voice no concerns with his motion and he would continue uninterrupted for several minutes. He?d feel his tail wag lazily beneath her own gilded one, their contrasting colors mingling easily. The morning breeze would play with the rest of their coats, bringing up the refreshing salty air with it. The sound of the waves would fill his senses, they would only be broken softly by Pandora?s quiet word. She?d slip his name from her lips and he would purr darkly. "Yes, love?" He?d have found his muzzle by her ear when he whispered those words, his tongue reaching out to caress the delicate fur there.

"Speech"

with you if you know what i mean

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2014, 06:35 PM

He continued to work on her, satisfying the small desires that rose from Pandora in waves. He knew what he was doing and she was aware of the player laying the moves down. She didn't fight it, for it was what she wanted in that moment. She was worth the time and affection he was giving her, even if it was a temporary thing. Pandora would milk the time she had, as well as Scorpion, for all he was worth.
The man then spoke to her like Captain Jack Sparrow, making her skin prickle from the two single words that left his lips. To make him purr, however, was unintentional, but she enjoyed hearing him anyway. She didn't want to move, for she was afraid that if she did, the moment would be taken from her too soon. Instead, she leaned into his kiss and quietly requested, "Make this morning memorable, too..."

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM

maybe i want to do what bunnies do

Her enjoyment of his subtle movements would not be easily masked as he allowed him to further groom her disheveled fur. Very much obviously both of the wolves would enjoy their short time together, both fully aware that they would not be able to enjoy this relationship forever. Still, he?d try to convince her to stay with him, maybe she would go out and test the waters, but she?d soon learn there were few that would leave her as satisfied as he. Maybe she?d return to him someday, he had heard the saying if you love something to let it free, if it returns it loves you to. He?d smile slightly as he thought about it, he?d been patient in claiming her thus far he could wait a bit longer for her.
He?d feel her subtle movements of pleasure beneath his touch as he whispered in her ear. She would lean into him, tantalizing his senses as she let him hear her quiet whisper of more. He?d feel his lips pull back as he found himself unable to argue with such a request. He?d chuckle subtly, "As you wish." he?d continue to groom her neck possessively as his body shifted. He?d maneuver himself to surround her delicate form, his forelegs coming to rest on either side of her shoulders while his hips aligned with her own. He?d feel her soft skin and he?d shiver excitedly, he?d nuzzle her affectionately again assuring himself of her comfort before he would help himself to her once more.
-fade-

"Speech"

with you if you know what i mean

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2014, 07:28 PM

Scorpion didn't waste time and she smiled as he moved around her. Massaging nuzzles and tender kisses were given upon her shoulders and as she felt his weight above her, she knowingly moved her hind legs to become braced. As she left her front half in the sand, she shifted her weight to her front legs as she felt him move and steady himself behind her. She couldn't help but seductively giggle as he got himself ready. His attention was going to make the best memories of her first year as a lady. When he helped himself, she pushed herself into him, making the perfect angle for better penetration. Moans slipped from her lips as ecstasy took over.
-fade-
The chemistry that happened between them lasted for most of the morning. When she thought he was almost done, she would softly whine for more when her thirst wasn't quenched. He would satisfy her and she would find herself craving it more. Scorpion had become her drug and she was yearning for it after he had just finished. After a few more love sessions, she walked on sore legs to the grassy part of the shore. Her slender form relaxed in the shade and she saw her first ever lover follow. Her head rose from her front paws and she gave him a smile as she said, "Would it be too much to ask for a late breakfast?" If he didn't want to, she would end up going after something for herself. Pandora just wondered if he would do it..

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-11-2014, 11:49 AM

He?d quickly loose track of time as over and over the two satisfied each other throughout the morning. She was voracious, and obligingly he would continue to please her needy body. Eventually he would let her go, and on wobbly legs she?d make her way to the grassy slopes that bordered the dark beach. He?d watch her closely as his own limbs followed after her, taking in her disheveled appearance and bright eager eyes. He?d approach, and before even thanking him or commenting on his efforts she?d ask even more of him. She was obviously much more worn than he, and after such an extravagant morning he would decide that he would treat her to breakfast.
He?d nuzzle her ear posessively once more before turning back to the ocean, his paws carrying him to a rockier part of the sea. Bright yellow gaze would search for errant crustaceouns. He?d find himself with a tremendous amount of luck. Two rather hardy crabs found themselves in a squabble, each with a vicegrip around the other?s free claw. A smirk would appear on his features as he grabbed the pair, sure that they would still be attached by the time he returned to Pandora.
Victoriously the brute would approach her again, laying the crabs at her feet. One for him, and convieniently one for her.

"Speech"

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2014, 12:22 PM

As her first lover went off to catch some food, she took the chance to work on her self image. Salmon pink tongue ran over the various places where her fur stuck out, smoothing them down and into their proper places. She started with her arms and worked down to her paws before moving to the reachable spots on her back. Ears perked when she heard him successfully catch his prey and his paws hitting the sand once more. A small smile raised her lips as she continued to work on her hind legs.
By the time he reappeared with shellfish in his mouth, Pandora was grooming the end bits of her tail. She raised her head to look at him, tail gently flicking away from her hind legs. Turquoise eyes twinkled as he lowered her breakfast food in front of her golden-dipped paws. "It looks delicious," she commented, smile widening as she lowered her head to grab ahold of her own crab. Teeth crunched into the shell, juices and tender meat scents hitting the salty sea air. She licked her lips and began to peel away the shell pieces before enjoying the delicious muscles beneath them.

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-11-2014, 12:37 PM

Bright eyes would fall upon her newly groomed form, at his arrival she would put the last tuft of hair back into place. Though she was stunning groomed up, he?d thought her much more desirable when he?d rough her look up a bit. Her eyes wouldn?t linger on his for long as she told him her approval of the food and easily let herself dine on the unfortunate creature. He?d smirk as he lowered his belly to the ground wrestling the crab into his grip the Destruction man would crush its shell and dine on it?s flesh.
He would let himself enjoy the quiet meal he would share with the divine beauty, he could feel the familiar pangs of desire rushing through him. Though they would remain sexual, even more now he wanted to call her his. To own her magnificent form in more ways than just their physical attraction. He?d watch her eat as his mind silently stewed plans to make her his own. ?Why wont you come and live with me Pandora?? he would ask as the very first of his plans sprang to action. Blunt, direct, and with out much room for failure.

WORDS HERE

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2014, 01:11 PM

Scorpion's question caught her off guard, but after the sudden shock, she wasn't surprised. She knew that the man was obsessive about treasures and she was one of those that would be a rarity. Silently, she chewed on her crab meat, thinking it over. If she chose to go with him, she would probably be treated really well and not have to want for anything. Her life would be luxurious and she would get whatever she wanted. If he had asked her a year ago, she would have fought him off tooth and nail. Independence was what she had strived for and she enjoyed having it without having a name burned into her chest.
Pandora swallowed her food and gave him a sideways glance. "What about your wife and children?" She warily asked. The main thing she didn't want to think about was his baby mama and their many youngsters racing around her paws. Pandora refused to be second fiddle in an orchestra involving many cymbals and a big cello.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-11-2014, 03:25 PM

He?d continue slurping up the fresh white crab meat while his eyes lingered on her and her features. He?d wait patiently for her answer, as it was obvious she had to think over her stand. The more time she pondered the closer he would feel he?d come to reeling her in, he would treat her like the royalty she was, she?d get her fancy title and have all the freedom she desired. He would only ask that in the end she would give her allegiance to him. He?d feel the last few bites of his meal slide down his throat as she finally gave him a question for an answer. Dark ears would fall to his skull as he took in her words curiously. "What about them my dear? I?ll have a Kingdom soon, you think there will not be enough room for you?" His head would tilt as he returned the question to her.

"Speech"

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2014, 04:09 PM

Her ears perked intently when he spoke of soon achieving a kingdom. She didn't know such ideas had been running through his mind, nor did she intend on ever seeing him being so powerful. Her desire to have him rose in that moment, but she refrained from moving from her comfortable spot. Her legs were still sore and she was afraid her body wouldn't be able to properly stand without his support. His lanterns met her pure water gaze and he asked if she thought she wouldn't have enough room.
Slowly, she looked away and out to the ocean. Tail tenderly moved around her sore hind paws to rest atop of them. The question wasn't if there was enough room in the pack that bothered her. What bothered her was the possibility of her falling for him. He was a polygamous man who didn't look at one wolf and think, "She's it, that's all." Pandora was sure that his unnamed wife felt the same way, regardless of how many times she talked herself out of it.
"It's not that, Scorpion..." she softly admitted, ears slipping towards the back of her cranium. "I just don't want to put myself in a situation where I will be stuck." Slowly, she turned her head to look at him. "If I wanted to leave and be with my brothers and sisters, would you fight my choice and try and force me to stay?" She didn't want to be tied down and also handcuffed in the process.

Talk like this

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-01-2014, 07:31 PM

As his words left his mouth he could see the desire rise up within the dainty she wolf, their need for one another painfully obvious as they kept themselves close to one another. Though he held great respect for Othello, and likely he could say that he even loved her, Pandora held an appeal that he could not ignore. Her lush cobalt fur and exotic markings all wrapped up within an alluring package were just too much for him to resist. The want and need to fill her with his seed was great, pure magnificence would be born of their loins if only she would accept his rule. Her eyes would leave his form even though his own bright gaze would continue to linger upon her. She would take his words and digest them, obviously considering his offer.
She would finally confess her feelings to him, of her fears of being trapped like a magnificent bird within a cage. Could he keep her confined within his stronghold? Such a vibrant and wild beast holed up within a cell of his own creation? No, it would never be like that between them. He offered protection, pleasure, and a title worthy of a she wolf like her. "I could hardly keep you as a caged bird, my dove of paradise. I would ask your loyalty, but if you don?t wish my company I would not beat you down for it. Though, if you wished to bring your siblings to me I would not turn away their presence." He?d smirk slightly, he?d never intended upon keeping her. He was sure that she?d already made up her mind. Still, he couldn?t help but think she was entertaining such ideas.

""

Pandora

gems
size
build
player
10-04-2014, 06:07 PM

The promise of him not forcing her to stay made her feel relieved. She was not the kind to be forcefully taken (unless it resolved in a good outcome). To have her independence taken from her was out of the question and one of the pet peeves the young Artenie had. The idea, however, of tapping Scorpion whenever she wanted, was like the cooked pig on a silver platter: delicious and enticing to boot.
Her eyes closed and she reached her head out to nuzzle his face. Breathing in his scent, she sighed and pulled back to meet his gaze again. Looking him up and down, she thought about his offer again as she asked, "What kind of life would I live if I chose to be in your kingdom?" For if she used the words, 'be under your rule,' she would despise the idea.

"Speech"